You are not connected. Please login or register

The Capital Trade Route [B Rank- Lagi Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Captain Harken, of the Shark's Fin. That guy was one tough son of a gun, being able to handle any sort of pirate troubles along the way. Also, it was rumored that he had some trade secrets that could definitely make you a rich man if you could apply them properly. “Hmm…… he’s hiring people for muscle….what do you think about this Zygus, Orie? Should we see what sort of trouble this guy has? I mean, if he’s willing to pay us and all. “ Lagi’s animal companions made their own kind of noises in agreement to what he was saying. However, Orie basically generated a hand and put up a thumbs up sign while she made a small scrambling noise. “Alright, I forgot to get you guys your nutrients, and I definitely need to start saving up soon. Let’s take care of this as soon as we can then, alright?” It’s been a while since the black king took on a job, the last job that he had to take on involved a loose animal. It was definitely an interesting creature though; Lagi actually wanted one for himself. “*Sigh*, that dormunga creeper. I hope I find one someday, then again… I already have a technician. All I need is a brute and I could complete the trio, but I have enough. Wait, didn’t I just say that? There’s never enough, I could always have room for even more power, and it’s going to start when I get el drago. But first things first, I’ll need some money. Come! Zygus! The port!”
Lagi would hop on Zygus’s back as the bird took flight and headed over to where the Shark’s Fin was located. After a few minutes of flying, it could be seen that the Shark’s fin was already deporting. “Well, good thing that I have a flying avian as my companion, or else we would of never made it on time. Lagi would say as he was relieved that
Zygus managed to catch up with the ship before it departed.

When Zygus landed, some of the crew members of the Shark’s fin got a little nervous, but Lagi has the job paper in his hand. “Word on the street is that your crew was looking for an extra pair of hands, I think me and my buddy fits that description nicely. “A door slams open and Captain Harken steps out, he was smoking a pipe and there was a strange parrot on his shoulder. ”Aye, I see that you are the young barnacle that answered the call to arms. Argg, you’ll do nicely, welcome to the ship young one. “Captain Harken says this with a gruff voice as his parrot flew over and took the contract from Lagi’s hand. “The bird then flew back to the captain and dropped it in his hand. After the captain opened the note, he nodded his head. “El Nagi, that explains how you could master such a magnificent beast. Too bad though, I would of loved for you to tame the kraken for me and join my crew full time. “ Lagi chuckled at the gesture, this old man was pretty cool. “Maybe one day…”

531/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was around this time that Lagi would start to discuss what’s been going on with the captain. He was curious as the real reason why such an established sea adventurer would have to hire help on such short notice. “So captain, try to tell me what the deal is. I know how good you are, and maybe it’s just your old age catching up to you. I doubt that any other normal person wouldn’t be able to make you turn tail.” The captain smoked his pipe as he shook his head. “Lagi …was it? It’s a pirate’s nest; basically it’s a place where a particular group of pirates decided to make it their territory. Unlike the times when this might be a small fish trying to make a name for themselves, these band of pirates are actually well known.” Captain Harken continued to be a bit vague as to who these people were, are they that fearful among the seas. “If I was to tussle with that man, I am not too confident that I could defeat him all by myself, he has magic told. “A shudder came down Lagi’s spine when he heard the word “Magic tool”. They were fun to use on people, but being used on him was the worst. “Oh, so that’s why. And it doesn’t seem that you have that much dominance training since you are keeping that small bird as a pet. Alright then, I’ll be sure to take care of that guy for you.

783/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Suddenly, there was a bunch of noise being heard outside  of where Lagi was meeting with the Captain. He even heard Zygus screech few times, which probably meant that someone unfamiliar showed up. Even though everyone here was a bit unfamiliar, an aggressive nature and the smell of blood was more than enough to set the beast off. “Looks like we got company…” Lagi would say as he exited out of the small cabin from within the ship and took notice of all of the enemy pirates. It looked like those pirates net took the initiative; they boarded the ship and tried to seize control. “Gutsy, these pirates aren’t playing around. “ The captain took out his cutlass and nodded at Lagi. “Arg, I’ll leave one eye to you. Don’t die!” The concern was appreciated but it wasn’t needed, Lagi was pretty strong himself, and he was just waiting for a chance to show it.  Zygus saw that his master has arrived and hovered over him  with a menacing look.  Two pirates tried to attack Lagi head on, thinking that this slender man had no chance in combat against two big strong pirates. However, it was only a misconception of Lagi’s actual strength, underestimating him would be their demise. As they tried to move close to Lagi, Zygus didn’t hold back at all.  Immediately, Zygus started to beat his powerful wings.

Zygus flaps his wings intensively to launch a razor-like wind. The wind moves at the speed of 15/m's and the damage inflicts Cuts barely go past the skin and just start to touch tissue and muscle. However, easily knock-back opponents upon impact, sending them 15 meters away. This move also includes the use of collateral damage, sending trees, rocks, etc at the opponent, or crashing them into something while there moving at 15/ m's. The pirates was hit with the razor wind head on  and they flew directly into the iron cannons that remained on the Shark’s Fin.  The hard surface of the cannons was sure to provide enough collateral damage to knock them out effectively. “They won’t be getting up from that anytime soon.”  Lagi would say casually as Zygus would pick him up and toss him over to the enemy ship. After landing, Lagi would look up at the captian tht was causing all of this mess. “Oy… one of Captain Harken’s lackey yea? “ Lagi chuckled a bit and folded his arms at the response. “A mercenary, he wants you dead. But don’t make this easy for me…” Lagi needed someone to push him far enough to use his dark djinn to its fullest potential.

230/250

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Number of words 1222/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“You have some nerve, foolish boy! Do you think you could walk on to my ship and threaten my life? There is no way that I’ll ever let you leave here alive!” The pirate leader would say this menacingly as he moved amazingly fast, using his speed of 9 m/s. “Woah!” Lagi was a bit surprised as the captain pushed off the flag pole and launched himself at Lagi, moving at 15 m/s . It was a wonder how he increased his speed, but Lagi didn’t have time to think about it. However, when one eye would attack, his attack would be met by a sharp tendril that would be generated at the equivalent c rank speed and strength from lagi’s waist. Orie was ready, and clashed with the sword of one eyed a few times before the pirate backfilled and changed strategies. “Thanks orie…” Lagi was lucky to have orie, but he had to do some work as well. He couldn’t use her for this fight, she was evenly matched with the captain. “Rebel, balek!” Lagi calls upon his dark djinn, preparing to turn the fight over to his favor. However, the Pirate also had a trump card of his own. Taking out his pistol, the prirate fires off a rustic shot, a blast that moves at 20 m/s and does b rank damage. In response, A medium sized dragon head made of out heated vapor is fired from any point of Lagi' body. The dragon head itself is 15 meters in size, and it moves at the speed 20 m/s per second. The capabilities of this attack can inflict second degree burns. It clashed with the blast and made something of a sizzling smokescreen.
Using this as cover, A large wave of vapor steam is dispersed from Lagi at 20 M/S and spreads at the range 15 Meters. This wave surrounds the appropriate coverage area and follows Lagi as an extension of his body as long as the upkeep is paid. This removes visibility for opponents within the range of the technique due to the thickness of the steam and constant sizzling sound that echoes from within the steam fog lowers hearing. It is also treated as a sensory network, allowing lagi to detect movement from within the steam fog and give lagi a greater reaction time towards things that happens in the steam fog. “Arg! More tricks?!” The pirate would say angrily, but Lagi’s stragety was working. The pirate wouldnt see the attacks coming, and that’s definitely what lagi started to do relentlessly. “My fall from grace only fuels my rebellion! Balek, realize my ambition and shroud this world!” Lagi finally did it, his dark djinn equip.

The appearance of the dark djinn equip takes on the form of a set of dark armor. The armor is much more slim than most, and the appearance itself reminds you of a ninja. The black helmet of the armor is covered in black and grey designs, a small red gem resides in the middle of the forehead. The gauntlets also take on a black design, including the bracer. Lagi also gains a dark mist like cape that seems to be mostly transparent, The weapon of Balek is a gauntlet bracer on the right hand. The blade itself is a foot long and 9 inches, Being able to extend from the top or bottom of the bracers with just a flick of the wrist. It was simple then, Lagi used the shroud as a distraction as he sped up towards the pirate at c rank speed, and attacked him with his hidden blade for A rank damage. One strike was all it took to defeat the pirate"….” Lagi looked at the dead body of the captain and looked back at the Shark’s fin. “ After deactivating everything, he proceeds to go and collect his pay.

120/250

Ablities used
Spoiler:

1500/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum