Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name:Indebting A Captain
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 15,000 Huang | 200exp | A Trade Ship Captain will owe you a favor
Job Overview: While the slave trade is welcome in Heliohapt, barbaric treatment of human lives is still frowned upon. One group of slavers has been run out of town for their brutal mutilation of slaves as part of an attempt to turn people into living dolls that will do as commanded without question. Robots without wills of their own. It seems they've set themselves up outside one of Heliohapt's port cities and have been preying upon anyone who comes through their territory including vital traders who come from overseas to stimulate the Heliohaptan economy with fair trade and foreign goods.

A wealthy and well-respected captain of a trade vessel has been captured by them recently and it's only a matter of time before their hospitality leaves him a broken man. When you take out the slavers, be sure to rescue this VIP lest his home country of Balbadd see his loss as Heliohapt's fault.

Enemies:

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'd like to request this job for myself and Ayero

Player[s] going on the job: Yakuroro | Ayero
Rank of player[s]: A + B = >B

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Double approved.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Here is the job code:

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b]Indebting A Captain
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Heliohapt
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 15,000 Huang | 200exp | A Trade Ship Captain will owe you a favor
[b]Job Overview:[/b] While the slave trade is welcome in Heliohapt, barbaric treatment of human lives is still frowned upon. One group of slavers has been run out of town for their brutal mutilation of slaves as part of an attempt to turn people into living dolls that will do as commanded without question. Robots without wills of their own. It seems they've set themselves up outside one of Heliohapt's port cities and have been preying upon anyone who comes through their territory including vital traders who come from overseas to stimulate the Heliohaptan economy with fair trade and foreign goods.

A wealthy and well-respected captain of a trade vessel has been captured by them recently and it's only a matter of time before their hospitality leaves him a broken man. When you take out the slavers, be sure to rescue this VIP lest his home country of Balbadd see his loss as Heliohapt's fault.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Jarahn The "Breaker"
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Abilities:[/b] One of the founding members of the slaver group, this man is known for his iron fists and his "generosity" in dealing out punishment. His maximum sprinting speed is 10m/s and he wields a set of brass knuckles allowing his punches to deal C-tier damage.

[i]Love Tap[/i] - Jarahn swiftly punches a target at 15m/s dealing C-tier damage. This ability is often followed up by some sign of affection from the man such as a wink of an air kiss.

[i]Precious Pummel[/i] - A flurry of 15 punches at 20m/s that each deal D-tier damage. If 10 or more land C-tier damage is dealt. If all 15 land then B-tier damage is dealt. When performing this ability, Jarahn speaks as though his victim is a precious loved on and that he is doing it for "their own good" despite the obviously opposite results.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Ben Ba Careem
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
[b]Abilities:[/b] Ben is well-versed in the ways of whip-play and is usually in charge of chasing down run aways as well as giving them their punishment. He is abnormally fast with a maximum sprinting speed of 15m/s and the leather whip he carries is 9m long dealing C-tier cutting damage with each lash.

[i]Strangle Hold[/i] - Ben snaps the whip towards a target at 15m/s causing it to wrap around them tightly. He then pulls on the whip and runs away from the target causing it to tighten around them as he drags his victim along the ground. The whip can fracture bones this way dealing C-tier damage to the victim.

[i]Punish Lash[/i] - A single quick crack of the whip at 20m/s capable of dealing  B-tier cut on whatever it hits.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Yamua "Father" Inti
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Abilities:[/b] Leader of the group, this man is a former slave himself and spent many years fighting in Reim's coliseum before earning his freedom. and coming to Heliohapt to peddle human lives. His main goal in creating mindless slaves is to produce fodder soldiers to be sold to the military of foreign countries. His top speed is 10m/s and he carried two weapons on him at all times. The first is a curved scimitar capable of dealing B-tier damage, the other is a sling capable of dealing D-tier damage that uses polished stones gathered from a riverbed as ammunition.

[i]Steady Shooting[/i] - An ability which allows Yamua to fire off 5 stones in a single turn by spinning his sling skillfully into his ammunition pouch allowing him to pick up a stone and rapidly fire shots in quick succession. The stones move at 10m/s and deal D-tier damage.

[i]Quick Step[/i] - Yamua performs 5 quick bursts of movement at 15m/s which carry him 3m. This can be performed 3 turns in a row before needing a 1 turn break to catch his breath.

[i]Sentence Blow[/i] - A move reserved for taking the lives of those too defiant to be trained into living machines. It is a single vertical slash from the scimitar at 25m/s capable of dealing A-tier damage to the target.
[/spoiler]

Don't forget to move the thread to the approved jobs board too~
Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum