Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Shaking Off Shackles: Part I
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 15,000 Huang & 200xp
Job Overview: The first target among the list of five slave trade rings is the Black Tower, a group named for the large dark stone tower from which they operate. The group is officially recognized by Reim's government so they have some legitimate soldiers protecting their headquarters. Some statesmen in Reim's governing nobility have spoken out against them over the past few days however and local guards have orders to look the other way if anyone gives the group trouble. Now is the opportune time to strike.

Enemies:
------------------------------

Job Name: Shaking Off Shackles: Part II
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 15,000 Huang & 200xp
Job Overview: Next on the list of slave traders is a single man. He goes by the name, "Pigeye" Pallus. Pigeye is a one man operation and makes his living by using his wealth to set up loans with incredible interest rates with people he knows will be unable to pay him back. He then lets their debt build until they have no choice but to sell themselves or family members into slavery in order to avoid defaulting on their loans. An act which would mean certain death.

Pallus is known to be a lover of exotic foods. While he is usually hard to find, it is known that he never misses the opening of a new restaurant and there are several having their grand opening over the next few days. Find him and take him down.

Enemies:

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Shaking off the Shackles Pt. I:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Slavery *is* illegal in Reim, yes? If so, I have an issue with the mission saying that the group is 'officially' recognized. I can understand that there would certainly be nobility that 'unofficially' recognize the trade, and work to allow it to operate, but not officially.

I would like to note that your enemies in here move at a base speed of 10 m/s. Are they all Fanalis, or is there any special reasoning behind their base speed being far beyond that of a normal human's? If it weren't human, that would be understandable. Even if the enemies were human, a certain degree of variation could be expected. My eyes are just really widened when I see an almost 8m/s variation from a normal human's running speed.

Shaking off the Shackles Pt. II:

While a very strange opponent, I can live with this. This one is pre-approved lol.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

It IS legal in Reim. So what is your issue with a group being officially recognized? Just because slavery is legal that doesn't many any one can just start enslaving people and selling them. Being officially recognized is to imply that this particular group has gone through all the proper channels in order to establish themselves as a legal business. I thought this would be clear, I apologize if it wasn't.

There are numerous jobs with humans moving at 10m/s and even 15m/s. It's gamey and unrealistic but it doesn't really matter with NPCs. They are there to be tough obstacles, not to be believable characters. Besides, human max speed is 9m/s on the site so some humans moving 1m/s faster shouldn't really surprise you any more than the default lol

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Shaking Off Shackles[Two Part|Reserved for Azix] P2x0OhZ

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum