Week Vacation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Week Vacation Empty Week Vacation 24/07/14, 05:02 am

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

Okay, so I've been preparing for this for quite abit and now I have finally reached that point. For a week starting this saturday, I will be on vacation and not even able to get near a computer.

To Yaku
I realize our Avarice thread has dragged on quite a bit longer than it should have. It is the only one I am doing and it frustrates me that I couldn't drive up the initiative to post more before this vacation set upon me. I will hopefully try to do a post before I leave that will unveil Rikaru's Dark Vessel ability. After that, it will have to wait until I get back.

2Week Vacation Empty Re: Week Vacation 24/07/14, 07:44 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

See you~ Hope you enjoy your vacation, and don't forget to return!

3Week Vacation Empty Re: Week Vacation 24/07/14, 03:03 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Attius wrote:Okay, so I've been preparing for this for quite abit and now I have finally reached that point. For a week starting this saturday, I will be on vacation and not even able to get near a computer.

To Yaku
I realize our Avarice thread has dragged on quite a bit longer than it should have. It is the only one I am doing and it frustrates me that I couldn't drive up the initiative to post more before this vacation set upon me.  I will hopefully try to do a post before I leave that will unveil Rikaru's Dark Vessel ability. After that, it will have to wait until I get back.

I just want you rping with other people so when we do finish that event, I know you'll be more active.

But enjoy your week off and have fun. We'll be here when you return.

4Week Vacation Empty Re: Week Vacation 24/07/14, 09:27 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yea, we should definitely link up after u join the dark-side

5Week Vacation Empty Re: Week Vacation 02/08/14, 12:45 am

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

I AM BACK!!

Quite sun-burnt and tired, but I am certainly back and ready to rock & roll!

6Week Vacation Empty Re: Week Vacation 02/08/14, 07:41 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome back Attius!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum