Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ambitions as a thief (c) Empty Ambitions as a thief (c) 10/07/14, 01:36 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t1092-ambitions-as-a-thief-c-repeatable

Weapons brought:

Raizel was walking gloomily through the streets. He had just been to the job board. None of the jobs there attracted him. Most of the high reward jobs are already taken, and only the weird or low paying jobs are left. Raizel ignored those jobs and just left. Raizel wasted most of his cash yesterday in the bar, since he finally received a day off from training under Zenkichi, his sensei, who was also his dad’s best friends. He blew away all his cash on booze and gambling last night. His head was still pounding from the hangover. He haven’t drank this much ever since he came to Heliohapt. Now, he’s out of cash and he needs cash soon for his meals. ”Dammit, I need cash, and fast!’ After shouting this, he heard a “Psst” coming from the alley he just passed by. Turning around, he saw a figure, a hooded figure gesturing him to come.

As he approached the figure, the figure said, “Psst. Did you just say you’re in need of cash?” Raizel slowly approached the figure before nodding his head suspiciously. “Then good! I’ve got a job for you. From your build and that sword on your buckle, I can see that you’ve been fighting a lot. So, here’s a job for you. There’s a supply cart coming tomorrow,” says the man, as he passes Raizel a piece of paper, “ and they’ll be carrying this material called gold sang. I want you to grab 5 bags of it for me.” Raizel listen to the guy attentively before asking, “What’s gold sand? And why can’t you grab it for yourself?” The guy facepalmed before continuing, “Well, I can’t get it myself because I need you to steal them for me. Duhh. Do I look like a buff man to you? Gold Sand is used to make fake gold, which I can sell in the black market for a huge profit!” Hearing the words ‘steal’ and ‘fake gold’, Raizel then say, “Do I look like someone who will do your dirty work for you?” The figure smiled and say, “Well yes, since I’ll be paying you 7,000 huangs for the job!” Raizel’s eye shone and he says, “I’ll get the bags. Meet you here again tomorrow.” Raizel then walked away, as the figure started chuckling.

2Ambitions as a thief (c) Empty Re: Ambitions as a thief (c) 10/07/14, 01:36 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

After reaching home, Raizel took out the piece of paper the figure gave him. Unfolding it, he realizes that it contains some instructions on how to get the gold sand. Here’s what the note wrote : “Gold Sand Mission. The supply cart will be taking this route,” Under this was a map of Heliohapt with a route traced. “They will be taking this route to their store room. In this storeroom, many goods will be stored, and among them, will be the gold sands. They are stored in the bags that is tied up with a red string. They will have the label “Gold Sand” on the sacks. This store room will have 5 guards guarding the goods. They aren’t really strong, but they aren’t a force to be reckoned with. Good luck!” The note ends that way. Raizel fell on his bed, and stared up to the ceiling. Although he is confident is his skills, he thinks that he should be using the element of surprise to his advantage. After spending some time planning and coming up with strategies, he decided to sleep, and prepare himself for the mission tomorrow.

At the break of dawn, Raizel began his preparation. With his sword in his buckle, he dressed up in black and took a cloak out. Putting on the cloak, he marvels at the comfort it provides. He then places the hood on and see whether people can still recognize him or not. When he finds out that it doesn’t totally hides his face, since it’s daylight, he took out his shirt from his wardrobe and wrapped it around his mouth like a bandana. Knowing that walking out of the front door this way will make Mr. Zen suspect him, he decided to exit from his window, jumping to the nearby alley. He then placed his hood on, and started trying to blend in with the crowd.

Finally, after walking slowly, camouflaging himself within the crowds, he managed to reach the hideout. As he look at the building, he could see the cart being unloaded by the guards. Three of them were moving the goods into the storeroom, while another 2 was guarding the cart. Acting as planned, he went up to the cart, took a random sack out of it, and started making a run, trying to be as obvious as possible. He caught the attention of one of the guards, and he grinned. The two guards that were guarding the cart chased after him. Running into an alley, Raizel waited in the corner, and the moment they run into his view, he slashed his sword towards him, aiming for the legs as usual. One of the guards was heavily injured to his feet, thanks to Raizel’s surprise, and to add salt into the injury, he slashed at the injured guard once again. As for the other guard wielding a spear, he instantly charged towards Raizel, ready to stab Raizel with the spear. Putting his skills into good use, Raizel performed his “Dodge Step” and managed to barely dodge to the side, before plunging his sword right into the guard’s side. It pierced him deeply into the side, and to prevent him from moving anymore, Raizel slashed his thighs before he continues with his plan. Raizel opened the sack, and luckily this sack contained silk cloths. He used the cloths to wrap the guy that got pierced in the thighs up, and put the sack over the guard that got stabbed on the side, and tie it up with the remaining silk. After handling them, Raizel smiled and thought, ”Two down, three to go.”

He then moved towards the store room, and this time he found the guards finishing unloading the goods. “Goddamnit, I bet Sam and John went off because of booze or chicks. They will regret it once they’re back.” said one of the guards. The guards continue chatting as they head into the store room. Swiftly, Raizel dashed forward and stopped the door from closing just in the nick of time. He then pushed the guards in and shut the door. Pulling his sword out, he say “You guys have two choice; Let me get what I want peacefully or end up like your other two partners.” Raizel sighed as they chose the latter. Two guys with swords came towards him while the other prepares his spear for battle. Putting his hands on his precious Yagura no Tachi, he whispered the words “Die”, before performing his feared “Falcon Blade”. He dashes towards the two swordsmen and unsheathes his sword to complete the Falcon Blade. Due to the speed of this attack, it dealt a deep gash to the two swordsmen. He then did another slash on each of them before hitting them down, before pointing his sword at the spearmen, saying “Ready to suffer the same fate as your frien-” Before Raizel could finish his sentence, the spearmen already plunged his spear towards Raizel’s head. Dodging it barely, he suffered a cut right through his face, cutting his “face mask”. “Urgh...That was my favorite shirt!” Using his “Blade Flourish” attack, he unleashed a series of fast slashes towards his opponent before jumping back. He waited for his opponent to attack again. This time, he was prepared, and this allowed him to dodge it cleanly before plunging his weapon towards his opponent. The plunge the opponent made was one that used a lot of force, which then made him an open window for Raizel to land an attack on. Raizel smiled as he unsheathed his sword after landing a severe attack on the opponent’s arm. “Yay, Looting time!”

Grabbing the 5 sacks of gold sand, he moved them into the supply cart before whipping the horse, driving them towards the rendezvous place. There, he saw the hooded figure waiting for him. The moment the figure saw him, he started clapping his hands. As Raizel hopped off the cart, the figure passed Raizel the cash before whispering, “You should forget today’s incident. And make sure no one gets a word about this.” Smiling, Raizel showed the thumbs-up sign before walking off.

Stamina : 160/200

Abilities used:

Wordcount : 1380/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum