You are not connected. Please login or register

The King and I (chain/plot)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The King and I (chain/plot) Empty The King and I (chain/plot) 25/04/23, 06:09 pm

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Name: Getting to know you
Job Rank:C
Job Location:Kina
Job Reward:7k huang, 100xp
Job Prerequisites:have Ilerioluwa, the promised king
Job Overview: Having met the future king Ilerioluwa Silva has decided to try to get to know him better but to also help him in his dream of making a perfect world for his people. To do this they need to meet important people of various countries but the old man believes that they should work up to that. So first they will go around meeting the people of kina and learning about them.

Job Name:There's no place like Home
Job Rank:d
Job Location:Kina
Job Reward:3k huang, 50xp
Job Prerequisites: Getting to know you
Job Overview: Now that they are learning about the people and introducing Ilerio to the nation it is time to learn about the nation. THis involves going to libraries as well as talking to people who are more knowledgeable about the island country.

Job Name: Shall We dance?
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Kina
Job Reward: 15k huang, 200xp
Job Prerequisites: There's no Place like Home
Job Overview: Now is the time to put on a spectacle for the people by taking part in their culture. The old man will set up a sumo match between the future king and his first sumo disciple, Shou. The goal is not to necessarily defeat shou but to show the country what Ilerio is capable of and to entertain them.

Shou:

2The King and I (chain/plot) Empty Re: The King and I (chain/plot) 26/04/23, 03:05 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum