Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 12/03/23, 08:07 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Prince of Sassan was currently in the land of Helio trying to spread the reach of Sassan has he had been doing in Reim. The country had recently fractured into many different groups and in its wake, small independent groups began to rise in turn gaining power in this vacuum. His goal was to spread Sasaan's influence through these various factions in order to gain their support and build fanatics like he had planned.

Which it would be surprising to him when he learned that one of the knights of sassan were already making progess with the independent groups so he was going to focus on the other two main factions, the slaves and the nobles. If he plays his cards right he can use fear of the other side to gain influence with the factions, fear is something that always pushes people to make shaky alliances or deals they normally wouldnt.

The prince would be alerted by one of his knights that someone was approaching their camp and he would smile hoping that this would be a challenger coming to face him.

He would leave his tent and go to meet the person wondering who they were "Greetings, who has come to see Prince Leon, first of his name and future king of Sassan?"

Dm Notes: [spoiler="Leon"]
Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 6b9331876cc7c05282332c40c493b783
Name: Leon Uriens, The Walking Knightmare
Tier: A-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: A-tier
Description: The Future King of Sasan, the Crown Prince and deformed Warrior Leon Uriens. Now one with a magic weapon he appears as an armored hybrid of man and bird. With the magic having him taken the shape of what he believes to be nightmarish he carries with him a voice like a bursting flame, and anger that cannot be calmed. From his encounter with the warrior Sesshomaru, he carries intense hate for dungeon beasts and those who dare to challenge Sasan.
Weapons: ]
Spoiler:

Name: The Greatblade of Fear
Tier: A-tier
Type: Magic Greatsword
Magic Type: Nightmare [Light + Strength + Clairvoyance]
Appearance: A massive 2m long  12cm wide pitch black blade with a curving wobble. The handle is 52cm of the weapon, with a simple leather wrap and crow-wing shaped guard adorned with a ruby on both sides.
Function:
  • Passive: A Crows Eye into Fear- Each ability used with the weapon spreads out a nightmare aura up to 10m after 3 abilities 1m per hit, this aura makes the user look like their worst nightmare for 4 posts.

• A Flying Knightmare: By fuelling the magic item with magoi the user is covered in armor of nightmare magic in the form of a crow knight. This crow knight gives the user the ability to fly with the construct’s wings, flying like with blurring speeds. Lasts 4 posts The Construct is A-tier in durability.

2Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 13/03/23, 06:47 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Are you ready, Constantine?’ ‘Yes, Sukhainah, for I have wasted too many years, frightened of what Leon might say. I care naught anymore, since I have promised to protect the world from threats like him. Indeed, I must face him with you in order to keep that promise.’ ‘Good answer, Conny!

When she arrived before Leon’s encampment, Zubaidah would be accompanied with her black-robed Hashashin. She was covered with similar robes, wearing the same silver-skulled mask which her companions wore, and carried Constantine as a spear in her right hand. ‘Greetings, crown prince Leon.’ She stepped forwards from the ranks of Hashashin mentors, her companions standing still like noon-time shadows. ‘Rumour has it that you have intentions on Heliohapt. If so, we must accept your offer of contest. We cannot allow you to interfere while Heliohapt resolves its issues.’ Drawing a Night Talon, Zubaidah pointed both spears at Leon. ‘Do you accept, crown prince Leon?
mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

Zubaidah’s Equipment:

Zubaidah's Backpack:

3Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 11/04/23, 03:36 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The crowned prince would smirk underneath his helm as he was challenged by this woman before him. Finally there was someone who sought action through steel and blood instead of words and paper. His men knew by now to stand down when their prince was challenged. He wanted to push fear into those that oppose him directly and in doing so inspiring his men by showing them the strength of Sassan.

He would see his apprentice and scowl at the broken knight before him. "I see that the thief has come with the lost lamb. I shall play the role of shepherd and guide the one who has gone astray with the rod." He would then turn his attention to Zub, "Yes I accept but before we fight I insist on you telling me your name since you already know mine."

He would stand with a hand on his greatsword with a lance strapped on his back as he prepares for the duel with the challenger.

4Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 11/04/23, 05:44 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

You recognise me, even in this form, milord?’ Zubaidah could feel Constantine shaking violently within her hand, ‘I would have once considered that an honour, but I know better now. You never looked at me with anything other than condescension, did you? You always called me ‘nothing more than a weapon’ - and look at me now…

I am the weapon with which the lady Amakh will strike you down!

You have my name, crown prince Leon.’ Thrusting her Night Talon into the ground, Zubaidah would gesture for Leon to pick up his own Fear Greatblade. ‘Does that mean you are ready to begin?

mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

5Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 20/04/23, 03:42 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Leon would look at his former apprentice with a look close to disappointment, "Yes that is the point of being a knight. You are a weapon, you act as if i treated you any less than i have others. A weapon's purpose to to swing where the arm leads it. Instead you cut the hand that wielded you."

WIth this he  would summon his fear blade and hold his lance in the other hand. Be would then channel magoi into his sword unleashing Murder Song, sending a 15m diameter swarm of crows at the duo to test the waters from a distance before anything else. He needed to be careful and cautious since he did not know the abilities or skill levels of these two before him not.

notes:

Leon:

6Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 04/05/23, 03:57 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zubaidah would waste no further whilst Leon made his first move, casting a Black Powder Palisade between herself and his Murder Song. Wary of any after-effects, she would protect herself with a Salamander's Coat and also cast a remote Stabbing Talon from her Night Talon, sending it through the Palisade towards the unsuspecting Sassanid. Uncertain how Leon would react, Zubaidah would still use this opportunity to its fullest, stashing away her Orbital Arms with Nimble Fingers and donning the Serpent's Gleam instead. She could tell that he would be more of a problem than first anticipated, but Zubaidah would not be dissuaded. Readying Constantine in front, she would listen out for sounds of Leon's movement, whether from the rukh or his breathing.

-----

cast Black Powder Palisade [-10 magoi]
clashing with Murder Song
remaining behind Palisade
cast Salamander's Coat [-10 magoi]
cast Stabbing Talon [-10 magoi]
swapped Orbital Arms with Nimble Fingers
donned Serpent's Gleam
using sensory traits to listen for Leon

mag: 310/340 | stam: 390/390

Nimble Fingers:

Black Powder Palisade:

Salamander's Coat:

Stabbing Talon:

Replaced Orbital arms with:

Sensory Traits:

7Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 19/05/23, 07:13 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The knightly prince would grin as the fight commences. What better way to prove to his men and the locals of this country of his strength than with combat? Raven's Stand would activate causing wings of nightmare to form and wrap around his body stopping the spear attack from the spear dancer.

Seeing that they were both standing their ground at a distance he decided to pressure her by getting close. He would feed magoi into his fearblade coating it in nightmare magic. HE would rush the spear user before swinging his blade than using the Raven's dance combo swinging with spear and lance.

THis was to pressure her as well as an attempt to get rid of the familiar she had created.

notes:

Leon:

8Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 27/05/23, 02:08 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Watching Leon burst through the Black Powder Palisade, Zubaidah would activate the second function in her magical dress, casting Vortex Embrace atop her Salamander Coat. Using the burst of speed granted via the Gem of the Salamander, she would rush away from him, sticking one Night Talon into the ground as she retreated, and cast a Stabbing Talon from behind Leon as he followed. Standing her ground again, she would then meet his attack with a sustained Salamander Coat projected outwards and a steady Nebenhut Stance aimed at his left shoulder, spreading her Sugar and Spice musk at the same time.

-----

cast Vortex Embrace [-10 magoi]
moved away from Leon at A Tier speeds
sustained Stabbing Talon [-5 magoi]
sustained Salamander Coat [-5 magoi]
clashed his enhanced basic attack with projected Salamander Coat in front
hoping to surprise him with Stabbing Talon from behind
this should interrupt Leon to give opportunity for Zubaidah to attack
performs scaled Nebenhut Stance [-40 stamina]
spreads Sugar and Spice musk

mag: 290/340 | stam: 350/390

Further Notes:

Black Powder Palisade:

Vortex Embrace:

Stabbing Talon:

Gem of the Salamander:

Nebenhut Stance:

Sugar and Spice:

9Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 30/06/23, 06:11 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Due to the Sassan Prince's earlier attack, he created a gap on the palisade that he would be able to proceed through before attacking the polearm user. His attacks were stopped by her defensive items but this would not slow him down. Zub would find her maneuvering to work her her talon pierces through a gap in the knights armor. However, it was very much like stabbing the armor itself as his body seemed stronger than most. While she dealt him a blow she could tell it was not the full blow of the attack.

In response Leon performs 2 Ravens Dance doing a flurry of 4 blows all together followed by Murder SOng sending a flow of Ravens at the girl to induce fear into her. Rather it be the birds or the sword, a touch by either and visions shall come.

notes:
Leon:

10Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 19/08/23, 05:57 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she entered into close-quarters combat with Leon, Zubaidah took advantage of the momentary disorientation from her Sugar and Spice musk to interrupt him before he could counter-attack. Performing a sustained Precise Thrust with her Night Talon, aimed between the slits in Leon’s armour, Zubaidah would simultaneously pour magoi into her Serpent’s Gleam, producing a Nest of Fangs which bit into Leon’s arms with eight maws as he performed his Raven’s Dance. She hoped that they would paralyse his sword-arm whilst she then cast Dusk’s Tear’s from the Night Talon jabbed inside his armour, tearing him apart from the inside, and a sustained Stabbing Talon shot forwards from the Night Talon buried within the ground.

-----

took advantage of Sugar and Spice’s disorientation
performed sustained Precise Thrust [-40 stamina]
reiterates spread of Sugar and Spice disorientation
cast Nest of Fangs [-10 magoi]
aimed at paralysing his arms
cast Dusk’s Tears [-40 magoi]
sustained Stabbing Talon [-5 magoi]

mag: 235/340 | stam: 310/390

Traits and Abilities In Effect:

Further Notes:

Previous Combat Rundown:

11Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 05/10/23, 05:36 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The initial attack would be interrupted as the knight prince stumbles. However, he would be able to land his next series of attacks with them clashing and breaking the defensive spells that the woman had placed on herself. He would take the attacks feeling his body hit the limit of being able to function in combat. However, He would use Ravens Stand to block the 8 bites as they seemed the most dangerous. Yet he still had racked up too much damage now but due to his herculean physique he could still launch one final attack.

He would reach out and grab at her throat, if this lands she will become under the affect of the nightmare that covers his body. Filling magoi into his blade he would unleash his Phobetor Corvus Tempastas at point blank range, swinging his blade down launching the magical blast at ZUb. On contact it explodes into a swarm of corvids that are pecking and clawing at the spearwoman.

notes:

Leon:

12Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 11/10/23, 08:15 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

As they exchanged another round of blows, Zubaidah could sense that Leon was weakened and exhausted, but she knew more than anyone else how desperation was dangerous. A wild beast backed into a corner could savage even the most skilled hunter if they were not prepared. As such, when Leon lunged forwards into the range of her Sugar and Spice musk, Zubaidah would attempt to dodge his claws with a well-timed Silver Slide behind him and beneath his arms’ reach, clipping his legs with the spear-shaft to stagger him for a moment. Seeing him ready for a second attack, however, Zubaidah would continue running as she poured magoi into her spear, launching herself fifty metres away with a scaled Furcas Stance.

-----

took advantage of Sugar and Spice’s disorientation
disorientation renewed due to two metre radius
performed Silver Slide
dodged under past Leon and behind him
clipped with Constantine for potential stagger
performed Furcas Stance
escaped fifty metres away at Flash-Step speeds

mag: 235/340 | stam: 310/390

Sugar and Spice:

Silver Slide:

Furcas Stance:

13Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) Empty Re: Leon's Soliloquy (NoM/Zub) 15/11/23, 11:30 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In the final clash, the merchant leader would avoid the blast of magic but just barely. She would not be stuck with a constant nightmare like the prince soon would be be she would feel a searing pain on her side. While she avoided the second half, she did not come out unscathed. They blade had made contact with the side of her body shearing through flesh and muscle. While this was something that was more than fixable she would no longer be able to battle. She was the last one standing as the prince was unconscious and convulsing from nightmares while his men surround to protect and heal their general.

While it was not a perfect victory zub was the one that was still standing and able to leave the duel on her own. Coming out as the better off of the two. The duel was over with.

So after much conversing, the way zub moved she would not avoid the blade attack so she still sustained damage of the attack but would manage to make it away from the blast of the magic. The duel is ended with this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum