Zub's Magic Reworks

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zub's Magic Reworks Empty Zub's Magic Reworks 24/03/22, 03:01 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have discussed this one in creations before, the consensus was that the ability should be made radial / circular rather than a simple wave (i.e. 3m or 8m effect all around the user), and mention was made about how the asura magic passive episode affect the ability (for example, clashing causes the asura passive D Tier damage to spread form impact, or the ability leaves a zone of the passive in place):

Dual Solitude:

I think this one needs an extra effect to boost it to an A Tier function, as discussed din creation as well - an A Tier grab function alongside the reach was suggested. It should also be updated for assassin rework as well, but I might discuss that separately, since I believe I can control what tricks I can add (if Zion's rework, with a weapon almost identical, is correct).

Abyss Piercing Cloth:

2Zub's Magic Reworks Empty Re: Zub's Magic Reworks 24/03/22, 11:27 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Your items, you indeed can choose the trick for the sword cloth

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Dual Solitude

[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier

[b]Type:[/b] Magic Halberd

[b]Magic Type:[/b] Asura Magic [Heat + Ice + Life]

[b]Appearance:[/b] The Halberd is 3m long with the polearm being 4cm thick in diameter the blade itself being 36cm long and 10cm wide in total. The weapon seems to be made of red metal, with blue gems adorning on the middle of the blade connecting to part of the handle. The magic circle is on the blade.

[b]Function:[/b]
[list][*][b]Clear out-[/b] Paying 10 magoi | 5 to sustain the user can fill their blade with Asura magic, creating forth a volatile blast of energy that spreads out in 8m diameter semi-circle from the impact point of the weapon, when swung it applies the asura passive in a freezing aftershock applying the damage.
[/list]

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Abyss Piercing Cloth
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Weapon [Swordsman's Cloth]
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Strength Magic
[b]Appearance:[/b] This unique weapon is made of a rare flexible metal that uses a unique forging method to add hardness making the weapon suitable for holding an edge.  The dark grey blade looks deceptively similar to a strand of dark grey silk cloth. The handle to the weapon is a full tang wrapped in identical grey cloth which happens to be silk. The blade is 5cm wide and 3m long ending in a tapered point that has crimson markings on it resembling a snake head complete with two small embedded blood red rubies that have been cut to resemble snake eyes. The weapon comes with a "sheath" in the form of a padded plate worn around the abdomen. The sheath offers no defense from attacks however and merely protects the user's stomach from being cut when the cloth is wrapped up.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list][*][b]Void Arm[/b] - Feeding magoi into this tool causes strength magic to surround it, notable as a black glow to those who can see rukh. This function allows the user to manipulate the magic weapon freely as though it were an extension of their own body while active. The user can make the cloth-like blade move according to their will, however they must maintain a grip on the weapon as letting go will instantly cause the function to cease. The arm has A-tier strength and is able to grab people or objects with its force. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum