You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Dark King[Neppy/Closed]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Dark King[Neppy/Closed] Empty A New Dark King[Neppy/Closed] 03/02/22, 02:52 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Angel creature would find a letter on his bed. The letter was of plain white paper with a single red twine wrapped around it holding it closed. Strong magic peered out from the seal on the ribbon. The letter simply had black ink written with a feather pen clearly reading Neppy. It would be up to the reception of the letter to read it when he thought it best for him to do so. There were plans for the young man, or men rather. The Magi had watched the young man in all his past lives and when they became one, he knew there was going to be great things to come from him.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

The young seraphim had finished another patrol duty for the night. The scenery in the violent gardens always helped him clear his mind, and he was glad his housing overlooked the fields of amberish, violent trees and flowers. “ Oh how I wished my father could see this sight. His little farmer's heart would’ve burst. ” Aseo said through Neph’s lips over to their pet rabbit, Dexx’ter. The boy gracefully brushed the top of the rabbit’s head with his right hand as it perched on his shoulders. “ Aseo, don't speak. There are still people around, gosh! ” The boy yelled at himself as they fumbled through his left hand grabbing for his room key. Some people around look at him creating the ruckus, but still minding their own. Neph juggled the key from his pocket, and into the lock of his door before entering. “ Strange…” Came from his mouth as he felt the subtle change through the threshold. A letter laid across the room on his bed the magic emitting from the twine seal made him wonder who of importance would leave such a letter here. “ Did My Empress, My Queen leave this? I’m sure she would have told me firsthand, or sent for me. ” He said out loud to himself, with Aseo speaking next from the boy's mouth. “ Maybe it was Requiem, and the Dark Hand; Maybe he called for us? ” Aseo threw out a cautious question. Stepping forward towards it, swinging the door shut behind himself, Neph would pick up said Letter, and examine it.

You two might be wrong, just open it. If it’s sealed with magic, and it’s addressed to Neppy, then it's for us, right? ” Even Taavetti speaking now, they were all puzzled but curious. Neph thought Taavetti to be right considering no one else knows of their merger besides Tenma, and Merrze officially. Two other identities hidden within him, so how could someone possibly know one of his biggest secerts. “ Alright, let's get into my letter guys. ” He said, as he’d pull at the twine, releasing the magic seal and unravel the rolled letter to read it’s contents.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Black smoke lifted from the parchment it lifted into the Angel-like being face, if he was to look around he would notice his entire room had become filled with the thick black smoke. This smoke made it nearly impossible to see what was around. A snicker would be heard from every direction around Neppy. "My dear boy, you're a beacon of light in this new body of yours. That beacon leads to death if you do not take control of the light it will be your own death. I'm sure the three of you would not wish to meet this fate once more. I'll give you a gift to dim that light until you learn to control this light. Surround it in darkness, let it consume your light. You will learn how to merge the light and dark and awaken the true meaning of your creation."  

Without awaiting a response the smoke began to swirl around Neppy being sucked back into the letter.  Only when the smoke faded and Neppy could see it would not be a letter in their hands but a mask.

DMV:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

As soon as the red twine left the letter the boy's sight became full of darkness. Turning side to side, opening his eyes as wide as he could, nothing seemed to work to bring back the light. Not even the tiniest speckle of light could escape his gaze, but as soon as the letter fully came undone all light ceased, and his new found blindness seemed unreal, unnatural. Neph felt the thick darkness around him, it weighed down like a heated blanket, but what sent them was the voice. A snickering voice jumped from each direction, and had a lot to say.
My dear boy, you're a beacon of light in this new body of yours. That beacon leads to death if you do not take control of the light it will be your own death. I'm sure the three of you would not wish to meet this fate once more. I'll give you a gift to dim that light until you learn to control this light. Surround it in darkness, let it consume your light. You will learn how to merge the light and dark and awaken the true meaning of your creation.
The words of A Woman? A Man? A Thing? He wanted to put a sort of gender to whatever it was, and by it he meant this darkness. Neph thought ‘What did it mean dim my light to control this light? Was light not just a reflection of colors in a spectrum, or not given purposes from its opposite darkness?’ The boy's own mind trying to understand what just happened before the actual light came back to his eyes.

Neph felt the rushing of darkness in the room swirl, and dissipate just as quickly as it appeared. His eyes followed a trail of smoke in the darkness, and as they ran down to the end of that trail it met the light in which the snickering voice might have meant. What wasn’t in his grasp before had appeared, A mask for a letter? The three were confused in how their reality just warped, but what was more confusing was the letter turned into a ‘Kitsune Gas Mask’. “ Light to Darkness, Darkness to Light. Control to Restrain, Restrain to Control. These are what makes us three, or the two of them in the least. For me their fates aren’t my own, I desire to create my own path whether it's between light and dark, or to be held by others responsibilities in hierarchy. I shall reach my own fate even death will see that I walk his plane! If you say your gift shall show me, then let it show! Let it show all three of us exactly what’s in store, and let this world know!” Neph shouted, placing the mask on his face letting a small hiss out his mouth. Looking through the red lens of the mask staring down his reflection showing Neph’s tall figure as a shadowy, but golden speckled mist of thin mass. The mass moved about behind, and around the golden speckles as if they danced without touching, but Neph felt the comfort between the two as if they were in balance together. He would wait to hear back from the snickering voice after his short examination of the mask on his face. He wondered if putting it on would make the mask speak to him inside his head, instead of warping his reality once more.

twc: 925

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum