Lions Guard II [Chain/Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lions Guard II [Chain/Job] Empty Lions Guard II [Chain/Job] 01/12/21, 02:38 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

Neph found himself in the care of Miss Xos. They walked along the plentiful fields of berries, and flowers. The grass beneath glistening with morning dew in the light from a clear sky. Neph was garnished in his amberish vest, but wore a coral-like pink formal shirt for the task today. Miss Xos, wore her same black vest, red tie with a golden lined cape. Her ashen hair looked more blonde in the yellow rays emitting off the morning sun as it rose, but maybe it was the scenery around them that made him call the third ring the ‘prettiest in silence’ ring as it was pretty much the vastest. For now, those two would be meeting with Al, and Yari who’s already in the second ring. Cieere, would be speaking on how she left her farm life back in magnostadt.

Cieere: “ Have you ever been to the plains of Magnostadt? It’s really just a bunch of flat land rich in soil, nice and ripe for the taking.

Neph: “ I once had a family member grow up on a farm, but that life is behind them and the family. You are right about the soil being rich out there, sometimes he misses it.

Cieere: “ Very unfortunate to hear about your family. Yall native to Magnostadt, or was it just one of many places you visited growing up? Like did you go to the city of magic and see it, Neph.

Neph “ Very unfortunate about my family. But they're in the past, and buried in fire. I’ve been thinking of actually trying my hand at a family one day. What about you, Miss Xos?

They continued this conversation while travelling through the small establishments made in the third ring. The people out here wore clothes similar to monks, and nomads and the colors matched the pinkish coral theme of the fields that spread across the land. Cieere, and Neph grew closer to the start of the second ring. On the incoming dirt path they moved between the citizens as more wagons appeared, more groups ran through the berry fields, and the stench of horses would grow before Cieere caught the eye of their fellow guardsmen/women. They stood near a cross road and it seemed someone was in their company. The two walked over and found themselves in the middle of the road now making their party of two into five.

wc: 400/1,000

2Lions Guard II [Chain/Job] Empty Re: Lions Guard II [Chain/Job] 08/01/22, 08:45 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Second Ring Patrol

The group of five now ventured onward towards the second ring of the Firidian. Al-Eto, and Yari stood there with a man, he looked about middle aged, and hardened from battle with real deep crows feet. A grizzly sized guy next to them, but he met Neph’s gaze as he and Cieere came up.
Yari, Al. Let’s get this over with. I'm trying to get to eating, and drinking. The coronation has gotten my gut for alcohol stronger.” Chuckling as he took in a handshake from Al, and then a short lived hug from Yari. Cieere hugged both of their teammates and then shook the hand of the man with them, same as Neph extending a hand. Al-Eto would speak first, motioning everyone along the path heading towards the third ring and the middle of the country. “ Now that everyone’s here. Have y’all heard of Siren’s Bay? Lady Merrze created a beautiful ocean side city. And my friend here, Vevux is a challenger of its aquatic coliseum! ” Sending a praise over to the gladiator. Great new information for the teen. Cieere eyes was lit up to find out that we had a coliseum similar Reim’s since she hasn’t personally been there to see it. “ Ahh, Al you didn’t have to say that much. I’m just away from the seas to visit the country more. But if y’all interested I could show, or get y’all entered into the coliseum. It’s just like, if not the same as Reim’s haha. “ The grizzly man would finally speak. His voice is raspy, but high in pitch. He had a little buzz behind his words, sort of like excess static. “ So besides the Coliseum, what else is out there on the south coast? What is the blue sea like? ” His curiosity is coming out.

The amber rays from the sun casted over the homes built along the second ring, and overcast some of the schools. They chatted, walking past little pods of children learning, and many people carrying baskets doing rural things, and short chants of songs living freely in this new country. The group of five just like the people enjoyed the housing, and school district. Many new soldiers including themselves patrolled so it wasn’t a hard task, but it seems the more out the faster we could react. He enjoyed that, sort of giving the same feeling of Kou and their small groups of three patrols. They making good on time, Yari mind raced and birthed questions for the group. “ Who do y’all think are the strongest people here? Right off the top of our heads.” She’d say from the rear with eyes turning towards her. Cieere saying “ Honestly speaking the current, and only Warden and Queen Merrze. What kind of question, Yari?! ” She took aback. Yari shrugged at Cieere’s answer. Al-Eto saying “ A fair contender might be the leader of my tribe, and the only active Warden.  ” Adding another vote for the singular Warden. Their eyes moving to Neph, and the Grizzly man. The man speaking next “ Y’all would have to let us gladiators take the ring. I say we have some fierce fighters residing here. But personally the Queen is my choice. “ He said, accepting head nods from the others. Now it’s Neph's turn to answer the question before Yari spoke again. The boy say “ I quite believe in my own ability to beat whoever steps in front of me. But for choices possibly the Princess Menat, or Merrze. I even once tried to run from our fanalis queen. ” Laughing while walking remembering how he didn’t even make it far. The lush embrace of the amber rays slowly turned into a dusky sheet of still darkness as they got closer to the last ring and the clattering noise of people breaking through the trees and welcoming of the palace brightened whites rising high in the air for all to see. Yari would speak now with that in sight. “ Generally speaking I think I’m top 5! And Neph if you ever want to step into the ring, I’ll show you what these hands do. Hahahahaha. However I think my Queen, and her whale see something serious. ” She’d say as they cross over the third rings boundary lines.

word count: 1,103/1,000

3Lions Guard II [Chain/Job] Empty Re: Lions Guard II [Chain/Job] 01/02/22, 07:13 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

The group of five found themselves marching through the marketplace now, Neph in front leading the way. “ Vevux, do you believe would make a promising warden? We have yet to hear your voice on the matter. ” The boy would ask, as all their heads would be scanning to see if anything was out of the ordinary, but to much of their surprise it was quite restless around them as many people swarmed the streets around them. Vevux spoke as they all kept their eyes around, “  I believe in whomever becomes champion of the arena, or one of the princes of our Queen to become one of the wardens in the late future. If I become champ, I’d say myself. “ The man said. Neph stopped and turned back looking at him before speaking. “ I shall meet you, and Yari as my competitors in the near future. I’ll become the next warden, and start my family! But for now let’s finish this up, and disperse at the palace. ” The boy would say, heading back to the front letting anyone else speak.

Neph, you think you have what it takes to bring me down ? Hahaha. I'd like to be your opponent to crush that confidence down. Maybe we can get a guards training day over at the Arena! ” Yari would say. She holds a large grin while having these thoughts. Maybe the boy might give in to her offer, his thoughts still over the place and him not knowing where he wants to exactly place himself; it might just be a fresh start considering he hasn’t used his abilities to their full extent. “ If Vevux doesn’t mind, how about the friendly bout Yari. I’ll see if Lady Merrze will accept the request to send us to the Arena for Training. ” Neph said, as they approached the palace. Al-Eto, and Cieere had a conversation amongst themselves about the foods, and mundane things being bought around them. Vevux would shrug and say, “ If the woman wants blood, and brawls, who am I not to heed her request. Hahahah“ The grizzly man said with a chuckle. Neph would chime in to the chuckle, more so the laugh came from Taavetti considering he’s been in a coliseum match in Reim. “ Well, since we’re at our ends. Let’s make preparations for it, I’ll seek Merrze once she’s free, and I can get into her tight schedule to ask. ” The boy said before stopping at the Gardens before the Palace. “ A lot of bravado emitting from tall two. It’ll be sad when I knock em off your faces. But I shall see y’all since we’ve finished our duties. Yari, Out BOYYYYYYEEEE. ” Yari said, before taking off in a bolt. Next was Al-Eto, and Vevux goodbyes as their duty was done for the day. Neph, and Cieere hung around and went to grab dinner in the market. She had been eyeing foods with Al, but he didn’t stay long enough for her to offer to get them dinner.

wc: 1,601/1,000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum