You are not connected. Please login or register

Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) Empty Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) 09/11/21, 08:35 pm

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

job:

It had been quite a while since she had been given this specific task but she had finally felt like she was able to complete it now. With her last encounter with the mysterious magi known as the contractor, she had been given two names of people that would greatly help her gain a strong foothold in Magnostadt. She was given the name of a merchant and a teacher, both who reside in Magno, the teacher having a position in the famous academy for magicians. Both of course were magicians and would most likely prove to be quite a bit difficult to deal with. For the moment, however they would just be focusing on Absalom who was a merchant of some renown in the country of magicians. She had talked to her inner circle member, Dusk the Second since she was the leader of a merchant company and an alliance of several different merchant companies in total. She had seemed to at least know of his reputation but did not seem to ever meet the man besides once when her father was still alive and the leader of the Wishing Well Merchant’s Company. It seemed that he was a magician that used two whips and plant based magic with said whips. This could prove tricky since life magic seemed to have a bunch of different tricks to them.

Well luckily plants made by life magic were normally easy to burn like regular plants and burning things were her specialty. She would gather her inner circle also known as the 4 cardinal flames despite the fact that there were only three for the moment. There was Dusk2 who was their noncombative member but was a merchant so would have knowledge they could possibly use against this magician merchant and also served as their torturer. Next was Dawn and Husk who were two of the oldest members in the Order of the Flames Reach. Dawn was a former student of the Magnostadt Academy before becoming a bandit and is now the voice of the order often speaking for the High Priestess and recruiting new members through the more normal ways. Finally, the third member was Husk who was a former pit fighter for a group of bandits and now serves as the muscle for the order and is currently teaching other members such as Dusk the Second how to fight with more Than just magic. There was also their leader and the founder of the religious order who is a knight of sassan, using the religious order she founded to help her country in the name of their god.

They would gather supplies before heading out to find the Magician known as Absalom. They knew that he would tend to spend a majority of the time at his Merchant company’s headquarters which would mean that he would be surrounded by several magicians and other merchants that may know how to fight as well. Well if they were trained by the academy they would know how to fight but judging from the 300 merchants they control in their own merchant company Gilles and the others were certain that most of them would probably not be that handy in a fight. They also learned that he liked to take walks by himself which would make him much more vulnerable and easier to target and attack. However, after much discussion the group decided it would be best if they go to the headquarters of her company since it would make the biggest scene and they were not the type to work in the shadows anyways.

Absalom would be working quietly in his office when he suddenly hears loud crashing like sounds followed by several screams. He would sigh before getting up and leaving his room to see what was going on. He would be welcomed to a sight of pure chaos that he would have never seen the like of before. Gilles was laughing maniacally as the other three members were using oil lamps to set fires to the surrounding walls of the headquarters. Gilles would raise her sword and grin towards the man, “I have come for you Mr. Absalom! I was told that it would be beneficial for me if I was to convince you and your brother to join my side. I know that you will probably end up refusing at first but I can prove to be very convincing. You will soon be obeying me and wishing to serve the great god of fire himself!” Absalom would look a bit confused at this proclamation from the bizarrely looking group but would instantly figure out that this would be a situation that he would be unable to talk himself out of.

The magical merchant would pull out two 4 meter long whips that were made out of vines, one was just a normal whip while the other was actually his medium that he used to cast his spells. Without any hesitation Absalom would use root slash with his right whip, cracking it and sending the end of it straight at Gilles who would react by creating a stronger version of her Shrikes Thorns to successfully block the damage. Husk and Dawn would use the brief few seconds after the block to take their chance to attack. However, before Dawn would get a chance to attack Absalom would use his Grasping branches to create a third vine that would shoot out towards the enemy magician. The extra vine would wrap around one of his legs before yanking the leg out from underneath him causing him to hit the ground hard and become disoriented. Husk on the other hand would continue his attack, rushing straight up to the magician, using his two-tiered punch to strike his solar plexus with two hits in one.

Gilles would use this chance to activate her wings and charge at the man through the air while wielding her blade of eternal warmth. In Response Absalom would use his Blooming Gluttons spell to create two carnivorous beast like plants from his whips that would act as his protection, serving as a sort of bodyguards. One of the Gluttons would turn and grasp Husk between it’s rows of thorn like teeth that made up its mouth. Gilles would just smile as she sees the monstrous magic that this magician is able to use with his life magic. Honestly, she just wanted to use the man to get to his brother and have Dusk2 just absorb his merchant company into hers. But now after seeing his greatest spell she knew she wanted him as a member. She would not kill him but do her best to take him alive and then break him to make him one of her own. She would activate the magic of her blade causing the blade to become a bright blue as she continues to fly to the magician and his new creations. The 2nd plant would go straight for gilles who would drive her blade straight down in a slash to sever it in two, this would also cause it to catch in flames rather quickly, spreading to the rest of the whip causing him to drop it. She would then slash the other one causing it to drop Husk before it caught in flames as well. Dawn and DuskII would catch Husk before he hit the ground as he had passed out due to the pain.

Gilles would then hold her blade up to the throat of the man known as Absalom who had just lost their precious whips and would prove to be unable to continue the fight. Gilles knew that he would be unable to fight but if she wanted him to join then he would have to be tested by their god first. She would grin and use her wings to embrace the man who would quickly begin creaming as His body catches on fire from the wings of pure magic. Soon the flames would disperse and he would be panting as his whole body was wracked with pain and he was now covered in burns all over his body. He would whimper as he had fallen to the ground “P..please no more” She would grin before kneeling down to whisper in his ear, “Good job my friend, you have passed the trial and now we just need to make sure that you become a true believer.” She would step aside for Dusk2 to take her place. The role of dusk has always been given to someone who had been tortured and basically had their minds broken or they were already broken. This made them skilled at how to get the same results out of people so they served to make the true believers of the order, ones that would never betray the order.

After a few hours of torture Absalom would reject his fate and become one that fully accepts the code of the Flames Reach. Gilles had seen this happen a few times in her order and was happy to see such loyal members join her order. After this they would use Absalom to send a message to his brother in order to call him out to the merchant headquarters where they planned on taming him as well.

WC1500+/1500

Stamina 180/220
Magoi 150/180

items:

NPCs:

abilities used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For the first time in Gilles' life, her god would come to see her, the flames would come roaring and raging. Stone would melt as the heat began to eat away at it, and the beast of flames would come forth eating the stone. Debris would blast forth as it had its snack, amidst the shattering kaboom the followed the people within the building would hear a loud voice say "SERAPHIM CANIDAE!"

A great snarling dog of purple and blue flame had rushed into the building to consume any it deemed a threat. The noise of this great creature would catch the attention of the broken Absalom, he would stare with grey and lost eyes as one last sliver of hope would show within his heart.

Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) 87eb3365851633880b9fd6679e5f0f38

The flowers on him wilted, his clothes torn and burned the magician kept what will he had left alive. He had been protected most of his life, he didn't have to do much besides present some muscle and do his job. Absalom was strong but he was a slow learner because of the peace his life offered. The same couldn't be said for his savor, who had to bear the pain of the world in order to protect Absalom. He had to do it in order to protect his baby brother, and it didn't help that word had reached Ephraim of the misdeeds going on within his nation.

"Alright human, traitors, any who wish to hold down their weapons now can be taken to the nearest court, everyone else come say hello to my doggy!"

The great flaming beast would start to rage through the building, looking to take down who it could. He was an influential magician, he could have this whole occasion disappear from the public with a couple of spells and bribes. But no, he would come forth with an honest fight on this front. The brilliant flames of his torch stave would shine in the smoke and ash caused by the attack. It was more than just a voice, hope had materialized on this fine day.

Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) Unknown

Staff:

The confidence shown on his face was brighter than the sun, this was the man that Gilles was going to have to take on. He was more than just a trader, he was the warden of the living flame. He had more than enough will to stay strong. This was more than just breaking a privileged man this was going to be a battle of will. Now, it was just a matter of time for his opponent to stand bravely before him.

"COME AND FACE YOUR FATE!"

Dm Notes:

Adonjiah:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would turn away from her newest convert and grin to see the site of a beast made of fire. "Heheheheh, Look what I have stumbled upon. Here I thought that magi was just giving me random magicians without much thought to it. Yet here is a magician who can command the flames of my great lord! What a marvelous day."

She would take a few steps closer to the man, wary of the flame beast nearby. "Greetings sir! I am Gilles the High Priestess of the Flames Reach which has graced this country with the presence of the lord of flames that you are clearly blessed by." She would take a quick moment before continuing with her conversation.

"Before we continue I suggest that we take this so an isolated place while my inner circle and your dear brother stay here. I would prefer for them not to be caught up in our battle. What do you say big brother?" She asks with a smirk on her face.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"If you wish, but I hear you worship flames so let me introduce you to your god!" He would say so blatantly. Adonjiah stood proud out in the open waiting for Gilles to show herself. He would not give her a true moment to speak, he was not here to be kind, he was here to save his brother. His great blazing staff would flicker, the moment it was just them starting down he would open his mouth as if to start their talk.

"PLAY FETCH" he would scream as the Seraphim Canidae would fly forth. He would then unleash the pack of Inferum Lupine. The pack of burning wolves would torch stone, and melt iron as they dodged around his brother, circling around back and forth before circling Gilles. He wasn't afraid of hurting Absalom, his flames could target living things that he chose.

"This is no game, release my brother or I shall show you why none of my prey escape! Maybe I'll spare your life, or take another one of those limbs. It seems like I haven't been the only one you've angered."

Confidence and power exuded from the magician as he would hover towards Gilles. This wasn't going to be a fight if he had anything to say, this would be a massacre. Anger swelled behind his eyes as he fought back tears but the magician's facade was almost as powerful as his magic.

"If you think I'll let you have the upper hand if you think I will ever sacrifice my honor after how you've disgraced and used our people then you're wrong. My word, my say spreads across these streets, you'll need to stifle my word or control it if you wish to find peace!"

Dm notes: The Seraphim Canidae attacked then a pack of Inferum Lupine. Spells can track specific life forms being living fire so it should be able to avoid everyone but Gilles.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would continue to grin as she watches the man in front of her so rudely interrupt her. Fine she will show him just what the power of the god of the flames can do. She would not even worry about her companions behind her knowing they would be capable of defending themselves against the spell if they stay close.

"Hahaha You think you can protect your brother from the lord? You can perish along with him then!" She would activate her wings of flames before activating her coup de grace, the spell known as Le Mangeur De Soleil. Her hair would light on fire as a massive 200 diameter wave of heat emits from her body.

SHe would begin laughing as this is happening, this was one of her trump cards. What would this pillar of Magno do in a situation like this? Go for the kill or attempt to protect his brother?

Notes: GIlles activated her wings of internal flame then her Le Mangeur De Soleil omega spell
Magoi:  (170/230)
Stamina:  (220/270)

weapon used:
ability used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

He would have to redirect his dogs to protect his brother. The fire was more than enough to hurt him, using the fire around himself from his other to act as some kind of barrier. She was smart, though most sane people cared for their family. Still he had a duty to do above all else, for that he couldn’t falter. He could only protect his brother so much if it meant the cost of others lives, of the city. If she loved the flames so much, if she wished to elevate herself like she was a goddess then very well. He would do the very same, he would put this pale woman in her place.

He fervently raised his staff, fire coursing through his body. Twirling the staff he would speak. ”If you wish, I SHALL SHOW YOU GOD, HELION ORIOS!!. If she wished to face the sun, to match it’s might then he too would become a blazing light. He would fly into the air, firing Burning Arrows her way, using his staff to stack on the attacks by turning them into a Seraphim Canidae. This fight was between them, and if she didn’t wish to play by the rules he would draw her out. Maybe even call in some water mages to give her a bath.

”Come and fight me O’slayer of the sun, see if your god truly backs you when you battle under his grace!” He shouted, the sun lighting the flames behind him to be golden. He was a the great flaming archer of sol. a god of fire to smite those that were unworthy. He was glad to have trained under Ephraim, he taught him the true might of magic.

DM notes: Used hound back to block for the brother and the Original Canidae to block for Adonjiah. Adon used Helion Orios, he shot flaming arrows stacking it into another attack by turning it into a Seraphim Canidae to bite Gilles, he then flew in the air to taunt her into a further fight.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would grin seeing the man block her spell with such ease, her coup de grace. He would see him launch an attack at her and would go to react quickly to it. She knew that this would be extremely risky being in the center of the city of magic but this would be the perfect moment to show this pretender true power. He fancied himself an avatar of her lord but she was the only one that he spoke to, that her god chose to channel his grace through and she would prove it to this non believer.

In a matter of seconds she would activate the full equip of her dark vessel, armor of ice covering her whole body as a halo of fire floats behind her. She would sprout 8 arms of fire that she would use to attempt to block both of the attacks with. "You claim to have the power of my god or maybe you even fancy yourself to be a god of fire. But know this, what you see is the gift of a god, a true god. Now you will soon worship along with your brother!"

She will then do a barrage of punches with her fists of fire after she moves within 5 meters of the man who so kindly flew up to her height.

Magoi:  (150/230)

battle notes:

Full equip:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

He would fire two arrows, one at each of the main fists, their flames dissipating in the clash to resist their potency. Still, he could only fire them so quickly in response to the flurry that Gilles would release. Her fists seem to be lost amongst the barrage. One would hit his borg, shattering it, and he would try and use Cheribum Ember to escape, but he wasn't swift enough. A strike would hit his leg as he tried to flow, shattering the bones inside it from the force burns that seemed to cover his skin as well.

"Quick firsts, but are they quick enough to deal with a burning battalion!?!" He would say with a bit of rage in his voice. With his borg gone he no longer had his Helios to keep her at bay, he needed to regain the borg so it was time for some firepower to try and make some distance. It was his how fault for underestimating the pale woman. So from his wand would come another round of Inferum Lupine and a Seraphim Canidae. The hounds would have to keep her at bay, but the power she held was confusing? Adon could not understand how a human could wield such strength. Was this false power granted by magic tools? Yet he had never seen something this grand, he was uncertain of what to do.

Adonjiah:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The high priestes would laugh at the mention of a burning battalion and would end up creating her own. She would form her hand into the shape of a bird before creating 2 Birds of Triumph.THe birds would then swopo down on either side of the Canidae attempting to pierce through its body with their fiery beaks.

The Pale would would grin and reach out with her hand hand out at the magician using Grasp of the lord, creating a hand of ice that would shoot out at the man in order to incase him in ice. WHile this what happening her 8 hands would shoot out to grab and crush each of the lupines.

"Surrender dear child of the fire. You can see the beauty in what i do and have to offer so give in and join our great father."

Magoi:  (60/230)

notes:

abilities used:

10Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) Empty Re: Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) 25/05/23, 11:53 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If there was one thing he didn't expect, it was an arm of ice. If he had been fighting another magician he wouldn't have made this mistake. He knew to be cautious of his own kind, of knowing how they fought. She was gifted such control of magic by her equipment. He couldn't fathom it, the only frame of reference he held was the rumors of kings.  Adon just looked, fire seething in eyes hotter than the magic he cast. It would slowly begin to fester, as all he could do was stare and think.

His brother watched, horror on the young man's face of seeing his great brother put in such a position. Hubris was the downfall of all great magicians in the city of Magnostadt. Being secluded from the world had weakened some, while there were all sorts of magicians abroad, Adon had never left the safety of Magnostadt. This was his home, this was the place he was meant to protect. Hell, maybe one day he would've led as well. Yet, here he sat, helpless up to the whims of the pale lady. She had to be careful though, if he could get a chance to fight back he'd make sure she'd regret it. Still, Gilles seemed to effortlessly deal with whatever was thrown at her. He should've fought smarter.

11Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) Empty Re: Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) 26/05/23, 04:14 am

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The High Priestess would grin as she seems to be momentarily victorious against the magician of the infernal. She would take this chance to show him the touch of her lord, soon to be his god as well. Aiming not to kill and only maim she will grab his limbs with 4 of her flaiming arms in order to burn them all severely so he will always feel the pain of fire.

"Kekeke You boast of your flames yet they were swallowed up by god's will. Feel his presence course though your body, accept it and become his loyal child"

it may not be the best path but she always thought conversion through pain and fire was the best for these types. Ones who would eventually beg for the pain to stop and do anything not to feel it, even turning to religion.

-10 magoi for djinn sustain
Magoi:  (50/230)

12Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) Empty Re: Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) 07/06/23, 02:16 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The pain of the fire would bring nothing but black. As the smell of his burning flesh would rise he could not react. The mage was defeated, the pain did not bother him, and his pride breaking for something he could not understand was more than enough to send Adon into a state of absolute shock. Lst in his own mind, he would just let Gilles hurt him as much as she wished. He could not resist, the pain would be too much of a shock for his body quick enough. Before he had the chance to even properly scream the night he would pass out. The smell of his searing flesh floating into the air.

The sickly smell would linger around, as the putrid wisps would turn from grey into black, if she did not control her heat the dark king would start to grill her opponent. His brother could only watch in horror, barely seeing most of the fight, but hearing the words. Hearing the defeat of his proud brother had sent shock, shock that if it was not dealt with would grow into something more. The man of the flames was more broken. Absalom was for once, feeling that same passion his brother carried begins to gather.

"You can hurt, main, or kill him, but we are proud men of Magnostadt. It will take more than a pain if you wish to teach us some type of lesson. I know that either of us would prefer death then spending more than another moment with someone as putrid as you. Filthy goi!" Absalom began to spit.

Venomous words came over the purple magician, he couldn't do much without his staff in hand. But, with each passing moment, courage began to build within. They would go down together if he had anything to say about it.

13Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) Empty Re: Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) 10/06/23, 03:57 am

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would be surprised by the events that would transpire. The man of fire broke quite easily, his pride seeming to be the only thing keeping him so mighty with that taken away he would just become another sheep, a follower of the true Lord of flames and he would be better for it.

But there was something in the other brothers eyes, something that excited her. She would grin as she gets closer to him
'"yes I can see the hate in your eyes, the hate for goi. You are great! You could possibly become the poster boy for the current regime that your brother never could. Foster that rage, feel the pain in your burns and let that fuel you to become stronger, become the best lap dog of Ephraim's, become the shining star of Magnostaddt after being such a miserable ember. It shall not be the chancellor that the people are wishing to save them but you. Become strong and try to save your brother " she meant her words too. She wanted him to channel this event into becoming one of the strongest defenders of magno. The more powerful and famous he gets the more her story grows when he falls like the star he is.

She would sever a tendon in his leg but not to bleed him out before turning to leave with his brother who was surely to become a Cardinal flame. "Become strong! Surpass your limits "

14Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) Empty Re: Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) 20/06/23, 02:21 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"To save them? As if I care! You are a monster, a beast, you take about seeing hatred. No what I feel is the passion of justice. There is a reason your kind was wiped from this land, you see others as your playthings, for your life to guide! I pity you! A sad cur projecting their own powerlessness. That's why you wield such wicked, tainted magic! The Rukh would never bless someone such as yourself." He would say, standing up leaning ever so weakly. If he was ever going to avenge his brother he would need true strength. He would need fate to guide him, as anger seemed to grow in his heart, something within his hand began to glow. A strange stone he had been studying for some time. He clenched it hard, it began to crack.

"I will find the strength, the power to bury you! I sweat by me, by brother you will rue these actions!" Then crack, a shard would shatter before them both, golden white birds in a flurry, they had flown around the young magician. They were guiding him, asking of him to fly away. If he did, he would find something that would help return his brother. It ached Absalom to have to abandon his family. But this woman, she had inspired something in him. Adonijah was always the fiery one, that was clear in his magic. He was never as well-versed as his brother, but he could learn to be better. So, he would follow the flock, he would flee, breaking through the roof. If Gilles gave pursuit he wouldn't be able to stop her from catching him as he would dip. Smacking against the roofs of buildings before landing in the common street.

He had to go tell someone, to warn them of this woman, would they believe him? Would she even be there. He wasn't sure what she was capable of, she managed to corner them both. It was foolish to underestimate her intelligence. So he would think smarter, wittier, and darker if it meant punishing this woman. He wasn't a protector, he was the executor of justice looking for the hammer that would help deliver the verdict.

15Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) Empty Re: Thicker than Blood (Plot/Job) 20/06/23, 10:20 pm

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would hear the man's words as she was walking away from him. He was spouting words but there was not much meaning behind them to her. Normally this would be something to get under her skin but this was exactly what she wanted. She wanted this man to become the antithesis to her role. She wanted him to become the next central figure of Magnostaddt. Not some self righteous hero, but this savior that she had created by her own machinations.

She was surprised by the light of the rukh that was created by the wounded animal, baring his fangs at her one last time before attempting to flee. She would grin as she watched him like a cat eyeing a wounded bird. SHe did not give chase but instead would go to her inner circle laughing maniacally. "We have many in the folds of Magno that have their allegiances hidden from the populace. Have them intercept Absolom and become his supporters. Keep it a secret but give him all the funding and power that we can to make him stronger."

THe inner circle would be extremely confused by this but knew better than to point out her madness, they knew the true state of their leader and would not doubt her as they go to fulfill their task.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum