Awaken, Jack!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Awaken, Jack! Empty Awaken, Jack! 30/05/21, 11:54 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jack:

The final stretch of the Reim plan was coming near. Julius readied himself to head to Heliophat soon after to assist his friend, Jynx. The Skeletal Lord looked out into the approaching sandy landscape and sighed. He was no sure how such a thing was going to be traveled easily. Though he would be looking forward to the boat ride that would follow.
There was a lot on the plate for the Freedom fighter. He fought a lot to free people from their own greed and to bring proper and true balance to the world. While Hana was getting strong and her studies of strength and heat magic were growing, Julius himself needed to improve but also needed more than just a student or teacher in battle. To be honest he felt that he was growing attachments to both of them. Neither in a romantic way, however.

2Awaken, Jack! Empty Re: Awaken, Jack! 30/05/21, 12:16 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

This was something Julius needed to break away from. Attachments were weaknesses in the upcoming war, things that would not allow him to raise up and do what needed if they would be captured. There would be only two things to do about this, either kill them or find something to replace them. Killing tools would be a foolish thing to do, so Julius searched for the other option, and in fact, he would find it. It had cost him a grand amount of money to do so, but he had a lot to spare with all the raiding he had done from Reim to Kina and back again.

3Awaken, Jack! Empty Re: Awaken, Jack! 30/05/21, 12:34 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Besides, when one could forgo eating and sleeping they had a lot of time to think and work on plans. There was much one could get done and accomplish in these times. Julius had finally found one of the things he was looking for, something he had only heard rumors of in the magic circles. They referred to these as Golems, rare and ancient Artifacts that are Magic tools from some frightening group that once existed with the intent of causing the destruction of the world. Myths he was sure of it. It didn't matter where the object had come from, it only mattered that it arrived. Now all that waited was for his connection to reach the meeting spot.

4Awaken, Jack! Empty Re: Awaken, Jack! 30/05/21, 12:50 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As if right on queue a dark wooded cart pulled by a giant lizard-like beast rolled up. A man in a black hood and cloak greeted Julius. "Ah yes, it is about time you have arrived with my toy. I have been eager to see if you truly have brought me what you promised or if perhaps my dear friend you wish to try your hand at fooling me."

"Now now, Lord Julius there is no need for such a vile and unbecoming thought of me. No one would buy from me if I tried to scam someone out of their money. It's not the fear of one of the Avatar's of Kina coming to gut me in my sleep, but the loss of money and jewels to come in the future from such a poor choice. The man climbed down from the front of the cart and lead the Skeleton Man to the rear where a wooden black coffin laid.

5Awaken, Jack! Empty Re: Awaken, Jack! 30/05/21, 01:12 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius followed the man as his empty eye sockets scanned the item, still somehow able to see what was before him he reached out and smiled as his hand lifted the top of the box. Inside laid a black metal skeleton with shaggy clothes on it. The sight was both disgusting and chilling in a single moment. The item seemed to be what he was searching for, but he could not be sure until he tried to use it. Pushing the thoughts away from the rags it wore Julius reached out with both hands as he pulled the box from the back with the aid of the salesman.

Once the box was free Julius would place a hand onto the tool itself. Reading the Magic circle on its body his head nodded up and down, so it was really a tool, but was its function what he wanted. "No, let's see what you do my old friend. " Julius fed Magoi into the tool,
the circle on its body glow to life as the magoi ran throughout its entire structure. Strength magic began to pulse around through the body giving the frame a purple glow the legs arms and chest quickly spread out to it seemed every spot of the frame until the entire thing had the glowing purple light. Sounds of metal moving could be heard as the Golem began to come to life. Julius' hand lifted from the magic tool as he stood back, the salesman in awe that it actually was working. The Golem rose to a standing position and scanned the area than fixed his eyes on Julius.

"Greetings, you must be the one who has activated me. I am Jack, once known as Dream-Devourer Jack or Purple Lantern Jack depending on the lifetime. As one of my names suggests I am a magic tool that devourers Nightmares I place those whom I touch or make contact with their DNA. The target of my magic is then put under physical and mental hardships. I assume you are now my new master?

Julius listened to the Golem carefully, making sure to note and write its words to memory, after giving it the time it needed to introduce it's self Julius smiled, though he didn't really as there were no muscles or lips to curve. Indeed Jack, I must say it is quite an honor to meet you. The most Marvelous thing I have seen in some time I must admit. I dare say I am rather surprised that you work, I was half expecting you to just be some old tool that blew up or sealed a person's soul, to be frank. I thought for sure I would have to kill this man for trying to pull one over me. Allow me to properly introduce myself, I am Julius Plageuis, some call me Lord Julius or Master Plageuis, some The Red Devil, some Avatar of Kawachi-no-Kami. I'm sure many other titles will be bestowed upon a man such as myself.

"Ah but you are no man Master, you are what is known as a Dungeon Beast, though I can't say which for certain. Honestly, it warms my Magic Circle to know I do not have another meat bag as a Master.

Julius turned his head sideways curious, he placed his hand back onto the magic tool and fed it more magoi, this time giving it enough to activate its Magic Compain function. Jack seemed to glow brighter for a moment as the function activated. He was freed from being a tool, well a tool bond to the one who activated it.

"Question, did you know what that was going to do Master?"
"Of course Jack, you see I have no want in a slave. The thought disgusted me, but a free soul who can be well, the perfect little eyes and ears I need, and the hidden weapon when it would come down to well destroying a particular person. So, what do you say Jack, wish to travel along with me for a while? I can show you how I am freeing the world. "
"Shock, yes I will take you up on your offer Master. Though I guess that title is not fitting. I look forward to you surprised me again Lord Julius, I have never thought I would be freed or offered a choice. Would you like me to get rid of our witness to my activation if I am to be a secret?

Julius nodded. "Please do Jack, I'm eager to see your powers!

After Jack was done with the salesman the pair of skeletons took the cart and giant lizard and rode back to where Julius was resting while in Reim.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum