1Trait Alterations Empty Trait Alterations 26/03/21, 12:59 am

Sakura

Sakura
D-Tier
D-Tier

Replacement Trait wrote:Trait Name: Demon Body - Divergence
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Oni Physiology
Trait Description: The experiments performed upon Sakura converted her into an Oni, however she is different from her brethren in a few ways. One such difference lay in the transformation Oni can undergo to obtain greater physical strength: rather than increasing in size Sakura instead retains her form while her teeth and horns sharpen and her speed is increased.
Trait Effect: 10 stamina activation/sustain price to increase Sakura's speed to equal a Fanalis of her tier while also being capable of dealing damage with her teeth and horns through her natural strength.

Name changed from Blood Demon Virulence wrote:Trait Name: Demon Blood - Virulence
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Oni Physiology
Trait Description: The experiments that turned Sakura into an oni also left a permanent imprint on her person. Her blood is now a vibrant pink coloration, rather than the usual red. The color of the blood is to relay its danger, as it actually acts as a potent poison. Upon being exposed to the air it releases a toxic vapor, carrying the scent of cherry blossoms, that poisons anyone who inhales it.
Trait Effect: Sakura's blood is poisonous, and releases a toxic vapor when exposed to the air. Anyone in contact with or within 1m of her spilled blood is dealt D-tier damage per post they inhale the vapor.

2Trait Alterations Empty Re: Trait Alterations 26/03/21, 09:22 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I think the revision is fine. Pretty simple. I'll give it my 1/2.

3Trait Alterations Empty Re: Trait Alterations 27/03/21, 03:39 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum