A-Tier

Weapon Equip:
Pulse
Tier: B
Djinn: Zoran
Theme: Lightning:Magnetism
Type:Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must lift their leg and stump the ground.
Scaling: Duration: For every 10 magoi this ability last another post.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3 post
Cost: 30 Magoi/ 15
Description:

The user lifts their leg before slamming their foot back down into the ground, upon impact an electromagnetic pulse erupts from half a meter from his location.  As the wave travels out from the caster all metal objects are magnetized to the metals within the ground pulling them down with B-tier magnetic force and forcing them to stay there for 3 posts unless scaled.  This Field travels out 50 meters in diameter giving it a 25-meter radius. The pulse is 10 meters tall and 0.5 meters thick, the width being the same as the range which is 50 meters.

Shock
Type: Offensive
Range:Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must lift their leg before stomping it back onto the ground.
Scaling: Hits
Cost:30 magoi/ 15
Description:

The user lifts their leg up before stomping the ground, when their foot meets the ground their boots pulse with a electric current starting from a half a meter from his location goinging outwards for 50 meters.  Those who are met with the wave are dealt B tier damage. The pulse in thin only 4 cm in thickness, and only 10M tall, the width is 50 meters  

Sealed:
Ride the Lightning
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must be able to run.
Scaling:Dashes: For every 10 magoi the user is able to make another dash.
Cost: 30 Magoi /15
Description:

The user uses the passive Zoran's step. After the first step they feed magoi into their boots now able to keep the step and turn it into a run moving at the speed of Zoran's step for up to 3 post 

Engerized
Theme: Lightning: Magnetism
Type: Supplementary
Range:Self
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must state the name of the spell and command the ruhk.
Scaling: Duration
Cost:30 Magoi / 15
Description:

Lighting consumes the user arching off their body. The Magic of Zoran courses through the user's body allowing their body to increase their strength for a short time. While this ability it active the user is able to Deal B Tier Basic attack damage. This last for 3 post.

Last edited by Julius Plageuis on 05/02/21, 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : As Spoken about before, misunderstanding had taken place and i have 6 currently approved Djinn skills which is 2 more than I am suppose to have, so I will be making two of these into my Sealed state and 2 my Weapon Equip.)

2The fastest man alive. Empty Re: The fastest man alive. 29/01/21, 12:14 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Pulse: what's the size of this pulse? A half a meter? If it's not like an aoe diameter charge,  it would be directed from the tech requirements of where you targeted your stomp towards.  So from what I can see the travel would be linear with the pulse itself being half a meter in size. Even if you are compensating the actual size of the blast for a higher range, I'd say you get 40 meters at b rank and 60 meters at A. In addition to that, magnetism via static charge would have the light appearance of a gray electrical current, so invisibility would have to go. Got to say the ability name as well. Everything else is fine

Shock: 40 meter range at b rank. Got to say the ability name for djinn allegedly so add that in.

Energized: if your scaling for duration it should follow sustained instead of a set post. When you use an ability with an inherent duration,  it's a one time cost, due to it immediately entering cooldown once it runs its courses.  If you want a duration increase, remove the 3 post sentence.  Also an alteration to the wording.

"Covered with a coat of lightning that deals b rank ability damage upon contact "

You are scaling for duration so this way you are acknowledging that it's a single cost of lightning magic that reforms when sustained if used up. In addition to that, this can apply to to your kicks or whatever you decide to do physically.

Ride the lighting: You see the thing about this dash is its superior to most movement abilities. Fanalis flash step is 10 meters and my  a tier copy is 12.  Im having a had time regulating your distance before the range gets too crazy. So tell you what, all its doing is improving the passive through magoi and adding distance to the current dash, I'll allow for an additional 30 meters added to your dash, making it 50 meters per dash. Youll get to travel at 60 meters at a time if this becomes an a rank.

Heres the problem though. Your ascension of speed and multitude of dashes allows you to seemingly vanish during your travel time bvn because it's that quick.  Scale it enough you can pass back and forth enough to where any sort of action could have no speed whatsoever.  Itll lower by 1 for each passover. I personally dont know how to regulate this. You might get a counter argument with your 2/2 grader who would disagree with me letting this go so either think about an alternative or a compromise ahead of time just incase. Like example, they might just want to regulate your travel distance and have it be range instead of a multitude of dashes.

At the same time,  I also have a counter proposal that would've  lowered your  wanted distance but increase your dash amounts per use. The number of hits/projectile rules with how many you can have without scaling.   Your dashes in the form of kicks at b tier is 4, following the chart, with each kick off dealing a d rank ability damage in the form of  electrifying your trail if you made it offensive supplementary.

3The fastest man alive. Empty Re: The fastest man alive. 29/01/21, 01:52 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Good 1/2

Standby for final review

4The fastest man alive. Empty Re: The fastest man alive. 29/01/21, 07:48 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier