Entry Denied[Social/Open]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Entry Denied[Social/Open] 04/10/20, 01:05 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Finally, after 6 long weeks on a horseback and fighting off thieves and bandits. Not to mention the thirst and hungry which had taken him for a loop. He had never hunted outside of Kou and Balbadd. The Plains were lovely and he thought about living there once Balbadd had been saved but, he had no lay of the land so tracking animals he hadn't seen before had proven difficult. All that struggle though was now over now that he was here. He could surely find a place to sleep and eat for the fair exchange of hard work right? Surely they would have a hunting party to go out, or perhaps a farmhand.

Walking on the side of the horse he rode in on, he waited in line for quite some time. He had no idea what was taking so long, the other countries had a pretty quick search.

When getting to the gate himself he was nervous the guy at the gate had been swinging a hammer at people. When it was his turn the two people look at the horse than him.

"Name?"

"Bass Mikiaru"

"stand here"

Stepping in the area he pointed at with his pen the other guy lifted the hammer, at which point Bass lifted his hand quickly.

"No stop, I don't have one of those shield things. I only came here in search of some wisdom and possibly help me. "

The man with the hammer would set it down and look to the man with the clipboard.

"Sorry but we can not permit you entrance, please leave.

2Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 04/10/20, 05:07 pm

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah had an eventful past… well past but the past month she had been gone to train, take out that bandit camp, and return her brothers body home along with returning back to her home that she hadn’t been in with open eyes since she was 7. Though given her resting period at that one side tribe when that girl and her brother followed her keeping her from dying from the battle things added up to a muuuuch longer trip then expected along with the stuff that happened when she crushed that shard. But that's another story for another day. And she needed to prepare to leave and write a letter to Noir one of the last few people at least she herself could call a friend that she had left.

She wanted to tell her everything of what's been going on and thank her for all her help. On her way back she saw and overheard some guy on horseback being sent away though her attention got redirected when some of the guards at the gate behind the guy with the clipboard saw her. She had come and left through this gate a thousand times and with her mask they all easily could spot her from a crowd. She had told them she was leaving but they all were concerned for her at the news given  weall everything and the fact they had seen her when she came here with barely any knowledge on how to fight and dwell now she was at her current level. So she never really had to use the line like any other person that lived in the kingdom even if she technically only had been staying in the kingdom for a few months. “Hey kid!” One called out waving as she walked over.

“We were worried you were dead!” One sad making her laugh, sadly that was not her fate her fate was a bit more upsetting which is why she had a firm divorce with it.

“How’d things go?” The first asked placing a hand on her shoulder with gentle eyes.

“The bandits are gone, and my brother is back home with our people… it went better than expected.” She said softly making the guards nod happily and patted her shoulder as she heard the guy behind her in line pleading and his reasons for being here. She didn’t know if those reasons were really true or what exact wisdom he really was there for but as tired as she was from the trip she supposed she could look into it and help if needed. She stretched waving to the guards to signal she’d be back later walking up to the one with the clipboard and the guy in front of him.

“People without a permit and aren’t Magicians can’t get in. It’s a safety thing. For all they know you could be plotting the demise of everyone inside and you’d be surprised what kind of power some of the most unsuspecting people can hold.” She said with a laugh  looking to the guard. “Mind if I walk with him around the perimeter? If he seems too sketchy I’ll send him off myself and if he’s legit he can be my plus one this time?” She offered with a soothing calm reassuring voice slowly inching towards the horse before giving it pets on the sides of its jawline and maine but still looking at the guard for approval or disapproval.

3Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 05/10/20, 08:39 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl was just back from her daily strolling at the plains with two of her companions, a liger and a small fox. She was walking into the gate of the city but there was a book on her hand that shared the tales of a travelling bard and his adventurous story, which was a pretty interesting theme for Noir, but then again she loved every book so she thought that everything was interesting. Her finger skillfully turned the pages as her eyes scanned through the content of the book, seemed mesmerized into the book but she would still pay attention of her surroundings.

"Greetings, young lady. New book?"
One of the guards bowed slightly to her, a habit he got from the young magician herself because she always did that. He saw her being like this every single time, book on her hand and the title changed from time to time. "Greetings, Sir." Noir bowed to the guard as she put down the book, her eyes would be staring directly to the guards'. "Yes, a story about a travelling bard. It is an interesting read so far, I would recommend it."

"Alright, I will get it at the bookstore after my shift. The books you've recommended was really good as well. Also congratulations with the Assistant Professor title!" With a laugh, the guard would let Noir in, with a nod and an apparent rosy colored blush on her cheek, the magician would thank the guard. But as she wanted to enter, she heard that someone who... seemingly was not a magician trying to enter the area. Not too long after that, she saw someone she recognized approaching that red haired man.

"Let's go Haku, Kuzunoha." She would say to both of her beasts before approaching and greeting Jumanah and the other man. "Hello Jumanah, good day, Sir."

4Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 17/10/20, 08:43 am

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Leave? How could he leave the wisdom he sought was surely within these great walls. The person he would need to learn from train under or at least get some advice on how to save his beloved City and Country. The answers had to be within these walls, why else leave in the middle of forming his League to save Balbadd from its self. Perhaps if he would explain himself to the guards they would see reason and allow him entrance. If not he would have to find another way around. Luck then shined upon the young man, a woman who was slim, and shorter than he was by bout 6 inches or so walked up. His first thought was that she was coming to ensure he would leave but this was not the case at all, in fact, she spoke to the guards, she seemed to be vouching in a sense on his behalf taking responsibility for his actions in one way or another. It was odd to him and he couldn't tell if it was for protection or out of hate that the gate was kept under such a lock and key.

It was nice to see that there were still people within the world who had good and kind hearts unless she was just luring him into the entrance for ill intentions. Whatever the case might be Bass went in hoping for the best and trusting the woman. The gatekeeper would sigh heavily as he was about to tell Jum no, though as he was he could see one of the new Assistant Professors heading this way and speaking to the woman as if they knew each other. He seemed baffled that such a talent like Noir was with bare foot scrap.

"Verry well, but if ANYTHING happens this will be on you!"

Bass's green hues would sparkle with excitement, without much thought he would bend at the knee and attempt to hug Jum and lift her off the ground while thanking her.
"Thank you so much, Ma'am.

As he was doing so a slightly shorter woman that Jum would walk up and speak to him and the woman he may or may not still be hugging at this point.

"Oh so Jumanah is your name huh? Mine is Bass Mikiaru. And you are?"

He would introduce himself and question who the shorter woman was after setting down Jum.
"It is a pleasure I hope to meet both of you, please do not experiment on me!"
After his small introduction, he would lower at the waist closing his eyes and bowed in a sign of respect.

5Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 18/10/20, 09:47 pm

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah saw the baffled look on the mans face and giggled whispering “I’m winkign at you right now.” giving him a thumbs up the cheekiness in her tone unable to be missed even under her mask. She smiling to Noir waving. “Hey I was about to send you a letter to catch you up on things! I missed you. Also I got a new mask.” She said happily before she was lifted up into a hug with a slight grunt the level of squeeze that would be needed to hold her up mixed with the chest she resented to have squishing up against herself more then the binds on them did making her make the grunt. She though did giggle at his gratefulness and patted him on the head.

“Not a problem at all I’m glad to be of help.” She relaxed when she was set down shifting her top and wraps a bit after and laughed a bit at his request. “Drat we’ve been found out!” She said jokingly looking to  Noir “Suppose well have to just talk to him like normal people now. Crud there goes my afternoon plans.” She said still joking a bit but waved him to follow her so they could get out of the guards' way. “What are you doin in the Magical city of Magno? And didn’t you know its mage only for just common passerbyers?” She asked walking backwards to look to him , tilting her head to one side curiously.

6Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 28/10/20, 02:27 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir was taken aback by one of the guards’ remarks, she was confused for a moment although she was quick to understand what he meant by his comment. “I understand.” The magician said to the guard, nodding her head before shifting her attention back to both Jumanah and the man.

She found that his reaction was rather amusing, especially when he looked so happy that he got to enter the city freely. Although the girl thought that if anything happened and he was the one who did it, the girl wouldn't hesitate to do what she had to do. “My name is Noir, he is my liger Haku and my fox, Kuzunoha. It’s a pleasure to make acquaintance with you.” She would bow her head slightly, followed by Kuzunoha who would wave her tiny paw and Haku who would let out a soft growl.

“How have you been, Jumanah? I missed you as well.” Not many people said that they missed Noir, so the magician just felt a little bit confused, but her stoic face wouldn't show it and will still only show no expression, at all.

Then the man would mention both Jumanah and her experimenting on him, but she was not so quick to realize that it was a joke and she would reply to the man, “I never  experimented on a person before.” Then she would look at the other girl, tilting her head innocently, “You….experimented on people?”

7Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 08/11/20, 06:31 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

His eyes would drift between the two as they spoke, they both seemed cheerful which was good for him as he was an easy going person and generally chipper. However Jum's comment was not to his liking. It ass a joke that he played out but then Noir questioned her. He was a bit confused, and started to to shift himself backwards.

"Um well I'm from Balbadd, came here in search of some guidance. I had no idea it was a magician only place. There is a lot wrong with my Country and I am trying to do what I can and build a force to battle the thugs and the bad guys who are running the show where I live. I was doing my best do combat them but some people got hurt, and I feel like it's my fault. "

The young man got quiet, he turned his head away from the two feeling guilty and ashamed of what he had done. He felt powerless, his face showed his negative emotions, he was sad and angry but more so embarrassed.

"I came here hoping to find someone who could lead me in the right direction, some wisdom."

He knew it sounded odd and likely they would laugh at him but it was how he felt, truly he just didn't want others to get hurt doing what he was doing. It would be a lie to say that he didn't want allies and his country men to help him take back their country, but he also didn't want them to die doing so.

8Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 09/11/20, 08:29 am

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah looked at the creatures and held her own cheeks swaying back and forth with a bright smile under her mask. “So cuuuuute~!” She said with a giggle. She smiled to Noir then with a peppy tone. “A big mixed bag actually! Given my brothers murder, but the revenge of my people on an entire bandit camp and finally benign able to accept my own face!” She said peppily. “I'm happy you missed me as well, not that you missed someone but that you cared enough to miss me you know?” She said with a giggle. She gasped at Noirs response to her joke and held her hands to her mask's mouth. “You're so adorable~!” She waved it off with a giggle. “I meant it merely as a joke…” She then tapped her finger on her chin.

“Now that I think about it though I did do quite a bit of experimentation on bandits to ready myself to kill that one camp after my brother died.” She then started to laugh a bit. “The funniest part is they thought they were gonna be making me bleed internally that day too! Life is funny like that when you finally open up your mind to think that way don’t you think?” She said gleefully. She saw the man back up though at her comment from before and sighed. Pouting under her mask. “So serious!” She shrugged “I used to be far more serious too but I promise if you stop caring as much it makes you far happier especially once you start understanding the true joke of it all.” She said tilting her head to one side as she rose her hands up and shrugged. Hearing his story she spoke softly and reassuringly.

“It’s not your fault but I understand the feeling well Bass. It's the fault of those who hurt the others…. But unless you want magicians you should likely turn to another country since most everyone here is a magic primary.” She said with a shrug. She watched him for a moment and spoke more calmly and seriously. “Go to Reim or Heliophat. Both places will have nice warriors there that can help you… I was a slave in Helio for several years before coming here and before I left a wonderful woman protected me from  my ex slavers. I'm sure if you are interested there will be something she can teach you to at least better your skills if not find more helping hands… Your goal is a beautiful one, but please remember… you can’t save everyone and if you let those you can't save drag you down too far emotionally you’ll never swim back out of the darkness… so good luck okay!” She said the last part in a happy tone again.

9Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 14/11/20, 12:42 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“My deepest condolences Jumanah…” Noir would say towards the other girl, her eyes would stare towards the floating black rukh. It was swirling around Jumanah and it made the raven haired magician wonder… if she really did accept her fate. But then again, her questions about how white and black rukh words still haven't gotten any answers yet, so probably she should do more research. “I apologize, I didn’t know it was a joke.” The magician bowed slightly, but something about Jumanah was not really clicking inside her head. She gave a different feeling compared to when she met her for the first time. Not only that, she did experimentation… However Noir knew she was not a better person for what she did as well, so she decided to just stay quiet despite the iffy feeling that she had at the moment.

“A traveler from Balbadd?” The man’s words piqued her interest, she would gaze towards him, listening to his every word tentatively. So he visited Magnostadt to look for wisdom… Well, it was probably similar to her when she decided to become a student here. After Jumanah was done with her… words...which once again made Noir wondered what happened to her that made the color of her rukh change, the golden eyed girl would give her reply to Bass. “Mr. Mikiaru. I believe while we can obtain wisdom from someone else, it is also good to experience and find the wisdom by ourselves. Mistakes are a good source to find one, in my opinion. You become wiser with every mistake you make, learning from it and developing yourself based on it.” The girl would pause herself for a second before continuing her words, “Perhaps getting stronger or finding more allies would be the answer for your worry.”

Noir would then reach out her hand to Bass, “Well then, since we are guaranteeing your access to Magnostadt this time, shall we give you a tour around the country? I also would like to know more about what is happening in Balbadd if you don’t mind to share it with me.”

10Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 22/11/20, 08:43 am

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mistakes were a good way to learn, did she not her how lives were being lost? Both of them seem to not care truly. People are dying everyday, the mistakes I made cost lives! You're saying I should make more to gain the wisdom? Is this world truly that far gone where we humans can't even care for other people any longer. Do you YOU BOTH HAVE NO REMORSE? Are Magicians that cut off from the rest? YOU ARE HUMANS WHO ARE GIVEN A GIFT! the boys eyes would start to become watery as his anger and sadness would take over. The other woman had told him go to Reim and Helio, she must be clueless of what is going on around the world. The world needed hero right now, someone needed to rise up and stop the madness that was spreading through the world.

"I guess, I was wrong to come here, I thought there would be the Wisest people within these walls and someone who would put other before themselves. The rumors were true though, you only care about magic!. "

Pulling out his bow the boy would aim it up wards as he pulled a spear like arrows out his quiver and fired his Grapple Shot into a building, grabbing the rope it was attacked to he'd be pulled from the ground as he swung off from the two women. It was time to find someone who put other before their selves.

-EXIT-

90/100 Stamina
100/100 Magoi

Grapple Shot
Tier: D
Class: Ranger
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks:Must draw and fix ammo onto the weapon and have a line of sight on target.
Scaling: Projectiles double per 10 stamina
Sustain:0
Cool Down: 1 post
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description:

Bass fires ammo attached with a spearhead and rope. The Spearhead is about .5 meters long and .2 meters wide while being .1 meters in thickness. The rope is of steel, giving it a black color and a length of 20 Meters. This would be limited to things that have less durablility than metals such as steel and iron.

11Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 22/11/20, 10:26 am

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah  shifted her hands behind her back touching her staff as she listened to the boy rant… he reminded her of herself in many ways.. But more of her brother. SO angry and so eager to fight when he lacked the strength to do so. She flowed Magoi into her staff as she saw him ready his bow she kept on hand on the staff casing out Buzz a low tone buzzing sound from the staff causing the immediate area around the caster(.5m radius) to stay silent. However those within the ten meters will suddenly become very dizzy for a short instant halting their movements for a single post. To take a step in this condition will cause the target to trip and fall.

If it cause him to delay long enough for her to shift forward and grab him by his throat she would pin him to the ground by his throat releasing her staff and taking off her mask, smiling softly down to the boy only inches from his face. She stared at him in the eyes as she spoke calmly. “I have lost my entire tribe, held my own brother in my arms as he died of burns, had to cut off his head as the man who killed him stabbed him in the head to reanimate him to make him try to hug me. I spent 4 years as a slave and many more in a coma due to evil people… All because I was not strong enough to help anyone, not even myself. I always wished to help others and make a difference I still do…"

"Please forgive me for thinking after my experiences it is better to suggest someone the same age I was when I finally came from my 10 year long coma that they become stronger so they do not have to watch those they try to save slowly die and suffer before their eyes.” She smiled widely. “I never wanted to learn a damn thing about magic, but the thing is us magicians must learn magic before we can become strong enough to pick up any weapon…. You were right, you were wrong to come here though… what you seek is not here but then again I already said so. You were not permitted entry… and I promised that I would ensure you would not enter without permission…. You may see yourself as a hero but to all inside you are an invading young man who is angry and has a bow."

"You may mean to find help but all you will do is cause others to suffer from fear and possible injured people in the crossfire of guards coming after you. Think of every person just trying to sell food being hurt by rushing guards, think of the people who will have to use money they may not have to repair any damages to their homes all because you wish to force your way inside to find Yourself wisdom. Now… you can try to find a proper way to enter… or … leave. If not. I have no qualms forcing you out and showing you another lesson in why you will only suffer with those you try to help if you don't learn how to damn fight first.” She let go of his throat still smiling and stood up looking to Noir.

“Not many people get the joke Noir does not feel bad. And I appreciate your condolences… but if we are to be honest my brother in the end wishes only to stand by my side and watch everyone around us die for what we went through… I disagreed… but in the end he was lucky enough to be released from the pain of everything in death. Sadly he nor I will see our family again in death now… but honestly our family would likely be better off not knowing what we both became.” She said closing her eyes tilting her head to one side with a soft hum. She looked back to the boy if he was still there and spoke one last time. “I do hope that no matter your path you get what you desire… truly. I know you are angry so my words may only feel like further pain to you but they are words that need to be said.” Her face turned straight and she spoke seriously.

“Hope your fate is kind to you… Solomon knows he sometimes likes to give people horrific fates. But if he gives you one that turns out to be truly horrid, know you can always defy it.” She would walk to the side of Noir and if she let her she’d gently caress her cheek with a warm smile. “In death comes peace… but if I can do anything about it… I will ensure yours doesn't come for a long time… Solomon will not take anyone else from me especially not you.” She would lower her hand if she was allowed to touch her before making her way to the Gate. She lipped her mask back on and if it seemed like Bass would not try to enter the kingdom she would leave the area into the kingdom. She was tired. Then again now and days when wasn’t she?

[ 310 / 320 Magoi ]
[ 80 / 80 Stamina ]

Ability Used:

12Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 05/12/20, 12:29 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was not her intention to make the man angry because of what she said. Yes she admitted that she said it wrong, it was because of her lack of understanding of his own situation as well. If she had known what he meant, the magician wouldn't even say something like that, she was too familiar...and not on good terms with death.

However it was surprising to see how Jumanah reacted, it made Noir wonder if she was the same girl that she befriended days ago. Something had changed within her… she stopped the men from leaving and gave him a talk, sharing her past and feelings. Her black rukh felt darker for each word that escaped from her lips. The golden eyed girl felt Jumanahs hand caressing her cheek, which she let her do because she didn't understand that gesture. But there was one word that Noir would point out… "Defying fate…" She murmured as she saw the other magician leaving, heading to the gate. So it was true that most of black rukh people always defy their own fate…

With a sigh, the magician would turn to Bass before giving him a deep bow. "I apologize for what I said. I have a lack of knowledge about what is happening in Balbad, how careless of me." She would stand up straight before continuing, "Please let me help you in some way, I can't promise you will find the wisdom that you want to find, but if it is a little bit help you want, I am willing to give you some of my services."

13Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 25/01/21, 04:02 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

His body would find itself pinned to the ground as the woman would share her tale, Bass would be a bit thrown off from this action. He was angry but at the same time impressed and a little excited. When her grip was free from his throat and she walked off the young boy stood to his feet and looked off to Lady Noir. "That was wild, though I guess she is right perhaps I need to look inward to achieve my goal. I simply don't think I have what it takes to become the person needed to free Balabadd from the error of its ways. Perhaps I should go to Heliophat and search for another.

Confused on what to do he awaited a response from the woman before him before he made a move.

14Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 17/03/21, 01:48 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well, this might be the only chance for you to enter the city of magic, Mr. Mikiaru. I don't want to force you but let me make it up to you somehow." Noir would say towards the man, although she was not sure if the man would take her offer. She felt awkward and guilty for being ignorant to be honest and that felt hurt, like a stinging, stabbing pain within her heart.

"I..." She would pause for a bit before letting out a sigh, "It was not like I said those things to you before without a reason... I had been in some similar situation, the Kou Civil War, that fight with a tyrant that managed to take over several villages within The plains...and many others. I had been close, perhaps an inch away from the death."

The magician would gasp and bow towards Bass, "Ah, I apologize. I didn't mean to worsen the situation. But I guess I just want to say that if you need help to free your country, even if I don't know who you are and what is happening, I am willing to help."

15Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 17/03/21, 06:27 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

As the woman mentioned the Kou war Bass's eyes would wide, she had fought in it? Her? She did not look like a warrior or a woman who looked like she would fight in a war. He found it odd that  that people from outside of Kou fought so much in it. He guessed swords for hire and outside forces did have something to gain.  The young man stood to his feet and returned her bow with his own.

"No, please forgive me. At times I allow emotions to get the better of me. I was rude in bursting out. I will take your offer. "

Standing back up Bass would smile as the young man was excited to hear her wanting to come with him. "I welcome your help with my Country. You see, while you fought in the war my family was a victim of it. My father lost his life fighting in it. My Family had moved to Balbadd to escape it.  I am sorry you had to go through so much though. I don't wish to see a world like that. I-I don't want Balbadd to become that kind of place either! And Please call me Bass, Madame Noir. You are my elder after all. "

16Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 19/03/21, 01:05 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir frowned upon hearing that this man's family was involved within the civil war and became the victim as a result. War was not a good thing... all the sacrifices, all those lives taken for the war, it was not worth it and it was all for the sake of what? For the sake of the country that desired gain fame? But how could she say that... she was involved within the Kou Civil War, she too, was a part of that... she chose the side that she had more faith and she didn't regret it. Emperor Yoshiro was a good person and under his care... Kou would become greater.

"I understand, Bass, but please, call me Noir. Also, judging from your story, it seemed like Balbadd is in a very dire situation. It would be better to talk about that at a better place if you don't mind." If Bass agreed to follow her into the city of magic, Noir would lead them to a rather quiet eatery nearby. There, they should be able to talk about it freely rather than in the middle of the crowded area. "Now then, Bass. It has been a whlile since the last time I've visited Balbadd and it was still peaceful at that time. But what happened there?"

Noir would move her hand to touch her arm bangle, caressing the ruby gem in the center. Balbadd was the place where she met Dantalion who was resting on her arm bangle now, but she wondered what kind of darkness had descended upon that country.

17Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 21/03/21, 10:22 am

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

The young man followed her, upon taking a seat he would look around before leaning in towards her. "Crime is getting out of hand, the area in which I typically come in to sell my hunt is even starting to get more gangs in it. They are trying to steal money from the owners of stalls and vendors. It simply just isn't something due to the leadership. It's like a sickness has fallen over Balbadd. I'm not sure my home is changing in such a way but It angers me, to be honest. "

A waiter would come up asking if there was something they wished for. "A water for me please Ma'am"

18Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 28/03/21, 04:47 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would listen to the younger man, and frown would paint her expression as she heard what was happening in Balbadd. Kuzunoha, the little fox who was standing on Noir’s shoulder, would hop off and land on the table before approaching Bass slowly. She would stop herself on the edge of the table, facing in front of the young man as she let out a tiny voice before jumping towards her man’s shoulder and trying to nuzzle him. “Oh Kuzunoha. I apologize, Bass.” Noir would bow her head to the ranger, worried that the man might be startled by what the little fox did. Well, she was just trying to give the man some kind of reassurance. Living with the stoic Noir made her develop this empathetic nature and she could sense that the man needed it.

“I would like tea, please.” The magician would say to the waiter after Bass told what he wanted. “Also two bowls of fresh water, thank you.” The waiter would nod before taking their leave and Noir would focus her gaze back towards the man. “And you are seeking wisdom on how to defeat them? What about the government?” She had to know how big the problem in Balbadd would be at the moment, then perhaps she could try to ask some friends to help…

19Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 28/03/21, 05:23 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

As the fox approached Bass seemed shocked, he hadn't even noticed it before it jumped onto the table. As Noir called out to it Bass would only smile as his eyes closed. "No no, it is fine Noir. Hey, there little buddy. Are you a nice little fox?" he'd ask it as he slowly placed the back of his glove to the fox's nose to allow it to smell him before he would slowly move his hand towards his right ear and give it a scratch and a nice soft pet on its head. As the waiter left Bass took a moment for them to get a bit farther away before he would reply to Miss Noir. They seem to ignore that it is even there. I tried to rally the people to aid me to take back our market where I sell my score from the hunts I do, but sadly as it started to look like the people were along for the ride, gang members attack. They set the building we were meeting in on fire and killed a few of the people there. Not a single person thought it safe to rally again to discuss the issues. " He took a long sigh before looking the woman back in her eyes. "I seek wisdom on how I should handle this, how I should show them that though we may face some losses in the process it's better than the outcome of letting our home be run by thugs and making little to no money. My plan did not work, and I have to live with that for the rest of my life that my poor leadership is what lead to their deaths. That why Noir I must find someone with the wisdom of how to lead, someone I can follow and learn from and do whatever it is they ask of me so that the people can be safe! He did not mean to become so loud. He lowered his head into a bow. "Please forgive my outburst, but I don't know how else to react when speaking about this.

20Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 03/04/21, 12:36 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Kuzunoha would nuzzle her head to Bass' hand, enjoying the attention. She made Noir wondered if that little fox needed more attention... although, it was clear that she probably didnt give Kuzunoha a lot of attention nowadays because of her busy schedule. But no, it was not a jealousy that Noir was feeling at the moment, she was glad that the little fox could open up to the man.

"I see... That is not good, the more you try, the more they will try to stop you with more force..." Noir would frown again upon hearing the "kill" word, not liking the situation in Balbadd, she was sure that more people might be in danger. Even if they wanted to be in neutral side, those gang members would still find a excuse to attack. She was quite surprised by the sudden outburst coming from Bass, even the waiter who was delivering their order almost tripped because she was startled although she managed to deliver the order safely. Noir would shake her head when the man apologized, "No, it is understandable, please don't apologize. Regarding what you said... about wanting to find someone with the wisdom..." The magician would pause herself and she would put her finger on her chin, thinking of some names. The Chancellor would be out of question...maybe Bass could go to Kou and meet the Emperor, he was a kind man with a lot of wisdom, but Noir was not sure if Yoshiro would have a lot of free time...

There was one name that she could propose to Bass to be honest, he led some of Kou army in the civil war...more or less helping them to achieve victory. "I have someone in mind that fits what you are looking for... although, he helped leading the armies in the Kou Civil War and I heard he is favored by the Kou Emperor himself after his success." Noir was not sure if Bass would want to meet him due to the fact that he was in the part of Kou Civil War, but it was worth to try. "I have some other name but it would be quite difficult to meet them. So... Tenma Mikazuki, might be your best bet at the moment."

21Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 09/04/21, 01:58 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bass would nod his head thanking the server for bringing the order.  He turned his attention back to the woman before him.  She had offered a name, a man who server and lead force in the Kou war. He thought about it, was a man of war really was what  Balbadd needed? Would he seek away to end this issue without leading Balbadd into a large conflict. "Tenma Mikazuki, should like a Kou man to me. Out last names are pretty similar. Where might I find this man Noir?" He questioned as he'd then sip his hot tea enjoying the rich flavor it offered. The tea here was great. Was this magically crafted? He had no idea but thought it too rude to bare the question out loud. Bass would reflect more onto what this Tenma might offer. In any case it could be helpful even if he had some insight in the least bit. It would be more than he had now.

22Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 19/04/21, 10:59 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would nod, giving a signal to Bass that his guess was right. "I believe he is at Kou at the moment, however, I can try to send him a message with this magic journal." The magician would take out a book from her bag and placed it on the table. "But I know he loves to travel a lot as well... So, if you are lucky, who knows..." With a quill gripped between her fingers, the black haired girl would start writing. It was not a long message, not quite a short one as well. The words scribbled within the book simply ask about the man's whereabout and a short story she heard from Bass about his quest to find wisdom to save his country.

"Well now... we can wait. He will usually write back to me within several hours, so maybe tomorrow I will be able to share what he wrote to you." The magician would then close the magic book and put it back to her bag neatly. Her pale fingers would take the cup that was placed in front of her before she brought it to her lips, sipping the warm liquid slowly. "You mentioned that you have a pretty similar last name, are you originally from Kou as well?"

23Entry Denied[Social/Open] Empty Re: Entry Denied[Social/Open] 02/05/21, 02:57 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Amazing, that's the only word that would come to mind as he watched the woman pull out a book and write into it. If something like this was possible he wondered what other magical goodies he could find. It seemed he could possibly have an answer as early as tomorrow. In the mean time he would stay around until word would come in and he would find out what his choices were then. For now, it was tea and good company.

"Yes, my father and mother moved our family out of Kou at the start of the war, so we went to Balbadd and made a little place for our selves. My father ended up being drafted however to fight in our clan's name. We never went back, its just myself and siblings now. "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum