Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gamigan Full equip TTBpqPX
Djinn: Gamigan
Form: Full equip. Floating metal arms for the weapon
Theme: Asura Magic
Chant: "O' Djinn of Heroics and the Damned, take my magoi and my conviction as material. Forge me into the great weapon of destruction, Brandish, Gamigan!"
Flight: Grants A-tier flight magic.
Cost:  20 on cast | 10 per post
Cool-Down:  8 posts
Appearance: Transforming into an avatar of destruction Ani wields a weapon that is a large set of golden arms that from the tip of the middle finger to the silver scarfing back that lines the floating end is 3.6 meters long with a general arm thickness of 30 cms with .5 meter long palms and 12-centimeter nails made of ebony metal. To match her weapons her entire body has become like an asura. With an extra set of blue arms each a meter long, and Gamigan's tattoos along her body she seems to wear his visage like robing. The top of her head seemingly cold to the touch as the roots are frosted from the influence of the djinn. Dressed in a combination of wraps, shorts, leggings and minimal armor plating it is a form that seems to rely completely on the body, where the bands of jewelry are meant to accentuate the bulging muscles of Ani who has become seemingly even more muscular in this form.
Passive:

• Gamigan's Touch - When the user attacks with their Djinn weapon they can choose to before they attack to turn it into heat damage or cold damage, which is equivalent to the equips current damage. If they choose to use cold or heat damage instead of a normal attack the damage spreads outward 3m from the impact point.

2Gamigan Full equip Empty Re: Gamigan Full equip 07/08/20, 07:01 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved for training

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tTBpqPX.png[/img][/center]
[b]Djinn:[/b] Gamigan
[b]Form:[/b] Full equip. Floating metal arms for the weapon
[b]Theme:[/b] Asura Magic
[b]Chant:[/b] "O' Djinn of Heroics and the Damned, take my magoi and my conviction as material. Forge me into the great weapon of destruction, Brandish, Gamigan!"
[b]Flight:[/b] Grants A-tier flight magic.
[b]Cost:[/b]  20 on cast | 10 per post
[b]Cool-Down:[/b]  8 posts
[b]Appearance:[/b] Transforming into an avatar of destruction Ani wields a weapon that is a large set of golden arms that from the tip of the middle finger to the silver scarfing back that lines the floating end is 3.6 meters long with a general arm thickness of 30 cms with .5 meter long palms and 12-centimeter nails made of ebony metal. To match her weapons her entire body has become like an asura. With an extra set of blue arms each a meter long, and Gamigan's tattoos along her body she seems to wear his visage like robing. The top of her head seemingly cold to the touch as the roots are frosted from the influence of the djinn. Dressed in a combination of wraps, shorts, leggings and minimal armor plating it is a form that seems to rely completely on the body, where the bands of jewelry are meant to accentuate the bulging muscles of Ani who has become seemingly even more muscular in this form.
[b]Passive:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Gamigan's Touch[/b] - When the user attacks with their Djinn weapon they can choose to before they attack to turn it into heat damage or cold damage, which is equivalent to the equips current damage. If they choose to use cold or heat damage instead of a normal attack the damage spreads outward 3m from the impact point.
[/list]

3Gamigan Full equip Empty Re: Gamigan Full equip 12/08/20, 01:11 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

4Gamigan Full equip Empty Re: Gamigan Full equip 12/08/20, 08:02 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved, congrats!