2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2The 7 Praises Empty Re: The 7 Praises 14/11/18, 03:39 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

• Range would be 100m. I'm not sure if it was a typo or not to have put 100km in the range, but I figured I'd let you know.
  • What is a vantablack merkaba exactly? I have no idea what that is, even with a Google search, so if you could explain, that would be helpful.
  • Does the black hole effect merely mean it looks like a black hole? Also how big is the "black hole" itself. I just wanted clarification to make sure I'm understanding.
  • Ω-Tier damage does not exist in the systems. Damage caps at A-Tier.
  • How are you unaffected by his own Extreme Magic? Surely you would be crushed as well, right?
  • If it takes in all the strength rukh in 100m, how does that form something 100m in size? Its not like 100% of the volume absorbed was strength rukh.

5The 7 Praises Empty Re: The 7 Praises 15/11/18, 01:12 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

So, a few things:

• First, if it takes in all the strength rukh in 100m, how does that form something 100m in size? Its not like 100% of the volume absorbed was strength rukh.
  • Secondly, you mention how your Extreme Magic is the only one to demand a charge time, but there isn't really a charging drawback. The description states "At the end of the charging post", meaning that you would use it in the beginning of Post 1 and it would activate at the end of Post 1. For it to actually have any sort of charging involved, it would need to be Post 1 is the charging post and at the beginning of Post 2, the spell activates.
  • Third, IIRC, that quote is me grading Solomon's Extreme Magic. All Extreme Magics are graded by a case by case basis. As mentioned in the first point, you have an absorption/nullifying field of strength magic encompassing a 100m area, but then you also have a gravitational pull that is also 100m, and finally an explosion of 100m dealing A-Tier damage. Why isn't the gravitational pull the attack? Why add the explosion? Almost feels like a Supplementary/Offensive Extreme Magic.

7The 7 Praises Empty Re: The 7 Praises 16/11/18, 01:21 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

• You mentioned to me that the ventablack merkaba is the safe zone for Jaja or his allies to not be damaged. You need to put that in your description along with being unable to move while charging up your attack or specifying if you can or cant move while charging.
  • I don't see that you've edited the spell to clarify your attack activates in your next post, please add that.
  • During the discussion about this skill, you mentioned being able to take strength rukh out of everything, from magic tools, other strength spells, and even other combination magics, effectively stopping them from using said. This information is missing and should probably be included so miscommunication or misinterpretation doesn't occur. Am I to assume you are also able to stop people from activating flight spells as well?
  • Furthermore, you should decrease the size where you gather strength rukh. You may be allowed to keep the 100m explosion, but decrease the gathering to about 50m-60m. Or, you can switch it, gather rukh within 100m and decrease the explosion diameter, but so long as you pull people into the center as you charge, one of them must decrease. If your ability does not pull people into the center, then you must clarify and specify this information as well in the description.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum