Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Likes/Dislikes:

- They need to have two points.

Phobias/fears:

- These need 75 words.

Rukh:

- So okaaay I think I get what you're at but I think you're gonna have to pick one. Since rukh alignment has actual weight in our system, you can't have both, even if they're part of two different personalities.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

3Mayumi Empty Re: Mayumi 21/10/18, 04:06 pm

Kiyoko

D-Tier
D-Tier

Fixed they do have two.

4Mayumi Empty Re: Mayumi 21/10/18, 04:30 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Likes/Dislikes: Can you make them more clear/separate because I really can't tell, especially for your dislikes.

5Mayumi Empty Re: Mayumi 21/10/18, 04:32 pm

Kiyoko

D-Tier
D-Tier

Finished.

6Mayumi Empty Re: Mayumi 21/10/18, 04:41 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved
Since I'm assuming the lack of birthday is purposeful, I added 'Unknown date' to your Age + Birthdate.
Code:
[center][img]https://img00.deviantart.net/d568/i/2015/039/2/e/ft___comi___virgo_v1_by_facu10mag-d8h5y10.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Mayumi
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] Heliohapt
[b]Race:[/b] Human
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Assassin
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] Unknown date | 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight
[b]Personality:[/b] I have two personalities, one, where I will serve my master taking his orders seriously without question, I am nothing but a maid who doesn't feel anything towards anyone. But when removing the shackles away from both my hands, a change will take place my hair is a little messier, and you can see it in my eye's a new energy coming out, one of darkness, yet destruction, I see people as nothing but pets, a town to be a jail where I am the watcher, the maid has become the mistress. There is no way of stopping me, when I become like this, my life, the ideal of becoming a slave, none of that scares me, the moment matters and nothing else is in sight or mind.

I blush when you beg when you cry, and I blush when you wish to make me beg and cry. It's why I was made to be the weapon that doesn't feel pity, yet fear, but it was said I'm too dangerous, it's why my shackles haven't been removed in a long time, because if they're removed it's a fear among the people that I work for, that they will never come back on. Once they are removed I change into this cruel sadistic woman, but if someone places them back on I change into a loyal maid to the person that put them on. Who has some odd traits of saying odd things?

[b]Likes:[/b]

[u][b]1.[/b][/u] Watching others trying to fight her it's enjoyable, yet allows her to feel a delight you can't get from anything else.

[u][b]2.[/b][/u] But as a maid, I just wish to serve the person I am serving. Which I don't mind doing.

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[u][b]1.[/b][/u] Someone stopping my fun, this is something I have picked to play with, and you dear try and take it from me? But I do find one thing likable about this, you take my enjoyment away, so you shall become the new toy for my punishment.

[u][b]2.[/b][/u] People without emotions, how can I get the thrill out of this if you don't feel anything?

[b]Aspirations:[/b] I have no goal, but at the same time, I desire to watch others beg crawling around much like dogs below my feet, acting like animals. One time I can be your personal maid doing what has been asked of me but then turning my said master into a lonely servant begging not to be hurt or even killed. Having two sides makes me hard to read, but easy giving you can tell by the shackles I wear.

[b]Phobias/fears:[/b] As a maid I have zero emotions, so no fears. Yet as a master, I still have zero things I fear. I don't even get angry I just wish to feel enjoyment from watching someone get up, and putting them down, nobles are the best to watch, because they talk about how you can't do this to me. If I have fears there are two, not being able to serve my master, and the other not being able to enjoy my fun.

[b]Face-Claim:[/b] Virgo [Fairy Tail]
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Pink
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Pink
[b]Height:[/b] 5,3
[b]Weight:[/b] 95lbs

[b]Appearance:[/b] - Mayumi when first seen is nothing more than a petite young girl, showcasing beauty which drives people closer, coming off as one kind, caring, yet emotionless maid having complete loyalty towards any master, showing the proper form of respect to them. Mayumi most noticeable trait, is possessing blue eyes, but at the same time they are blank, Mayumi's other quality has to be her pink hair, being short, yet pretty, she mostly only wears a typical maid outfit, with added chain shackles around both wrists, even asking for punishment, when completing any task. But there's something people shouldn't ever do, unless they what command over this young woman for themselves, which is done by removing her shackles, being a really dangerous task, as once someone takes them off, Mayumi changes, from servant to mistress, if anyone can place both back on tight, then she will become your loyal maid, showing little emotion again. When changing into more of a mistress, Mayumi's hair becomes messier yet still possesses style showcasing her new personality. However, Mayumi no longer wears a maid outfit, wearing something militaristic in design, with her facial expression also changing showing blush, pleasure, when seeing others beg, as they feel fear, struggling to get free, almost like she gains sexual delight from watching it.

[u][b][url=https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/1/17/Virgo_apariencia.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/200?cb=20141109164109&path-prefix=es]Main Outfit[/url][/b][/u] - This is one of the two outfits that Mayumi will wear most, mattering what role her master has placed his young maid into, being able to serve him at any time. Nothing about this maid uniform stands out, being really typical, in its design, consisting of a short black undercoat/dress, showing white collar, but times can use one single bow adding more style, using her frilled-trim apron for uniqueness possessing the same colour wrapped tightly around Mayumi's back. Adding even more sex appeal is white long stockings, and black sensible shoes, dressing towards the image of a sexy young maid, mostly when wearing her headdress, looking cuter than before, with many trying to make Mayumi into their servant. [u][b][url=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NVKeXlbsCo8/U2DmL78DpbI/AAAAAAAAAcA/V5fZ9Y-KRho/s1600/fairy_tail___virgo_by_aktervalia-d50f5ha.png]Other Verison[/url][/b][/u]

[u][b][url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/c/cf/Eclipse_Virgo_full_body.png/revision/latest?cb=20141114084635]Militaristic Outfit[/url][/b][/u] - Unlike her maid uniform, that means loyalty, servant, taking orders, and following instructions, this outfit displays the opposite, controlling, commanding, leading, not listening towards anyone, making our whole world population into pets keeping them chained up, being ready for battle, no longer wearing shackles.  

[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] Black Rukh
[b]Special Features:[/b] N/A

[b]History:[/b] I was born into no family, where or who they are have never been told to me. I was placed in a noble house where they wished for a servant, but not a slave, but the treatment I got wasn't any better. They perform several experiments, making a maid who had no emotion, yet ruthless as a fanalis. But something when wrong, one day on a field they wished to test this young lady in battle. [color=#0033ff]"Go and kill them."[/color] Several bandits line up, and in no time at all, she killed them using the chains around her hands as weapons. [color=#0033ff]"You have done well, now try without the shackles."[/color] As they were taken off something came over Mayumi. [color=#0033ff]"Well, go."[/color] But she smiled for the first time in years, kicking the man in the leg breaking it as he was about to yell she held onto his tongue. [color=#ff66ff]"Please save your yelling for when I get serious this was just the start, but please yell, panic, cry! Give me that sound of wonderful melody I don't get anywhere else. That's it the look on your face speaks fear, the more I can enjoy this them ore I can feel ALIVE!"[/color]

He didn't know what happens the maid that was a weapon was something else, no emotion to wishing to see everything. [color=#00ffff]"Die."[/color] Someone came from the behind and attack as she would smile, grabbing his arm, twisting it right around holding it, making it pop out. [color=#ff66ff]"That is beautiful that sound, truly does make me excited."[/color] She was holding her face blushing like she got something sexually out of it. [color=#ff66ff]"Now let me see if I can pop it back in, and out."[/color] She would say ready to play a game, but in a second the other man came from ready to attack, but she punched him several feet away, but in that brief second one of the shackles got around her hand turning back into their loyal maid, placing the other one on as well.

They knew that couldn't happen again, she was a lot stronger in that mode after you have to give it a name, but uncontrollable.

[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b] She would be serving tea towards the men sitting down, as she would stand beside her master. [color=#0033ff]"Good work Mayumi."[/color] She wouldn't say a word just bowing as his friend spoke. [color=#00cc00]"It's a shame you don't sell me this young girl, I do wish to see what she is like without her shackles on, I do find it odd they are not attached to anything."[/color] He would rise his hand ready to remove them, but was stopped by her master, looking scared. [color=#0033ff]"No don't, she HAS TO HAVE THEM ON!"[/color] He would back away not thinking much off it. [color=#00cc00]"You like the imprisoned look do you, fine I'll leave them on."[/color] She had no feelings about what just happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum