You are not connected. Please login or register

Arsham Zubayr - Something to Take the Edge Off... Again [Job;Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

It would seem that Drunken Sailors isn't just a stereotype! Once again, I'm called upon to calmed down some troublemakers in one of the most frequented bars near Balbadd's Docks. This gives a bad reputation to the area, the last time I had to solve one of this problems a bar got destroyed! Ok, maybe a helped doing it but it was already mostly destroyed when I got there! Well, no use thinking about it now...

~ Sigh... ~

I finally arrive at the bat and, even from outside, I realized things were bad. There was a lot of people outside, there was a lot of noise going on and a bunch of broken furniture was outside. Windows broken, bottles in the ground. Broken barrels. Did a tornado pass threw here? Has I moved closer and contemplated the wreckage, I ear the sound of windows breaking, take two steps back and a table hits the floor two meters from where I was standing. They lunged the table through the window... Why did I take this job?

183/500 Words

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

I walk into the bar and see two drunkards, normal build, playing with each one playing around throwing furniture and bottles at things. Not the best type of game to play, but okay. The third guy... Oh no... The third was FREAKING HUGE! I mean really humongous, more bear then man. He wasn't Imuchakk, since he didn't have blue hair, but he was one big fellow. He looks quite confused, looking at the wall has if something was there. This wasn't going to be easy.

Arsham:
Excuse me, gentlemen. I came here t-

And the behemoth charged against me...

305/500 Words

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

The guy reacted on instinct. Just like a wild bear. I take out my blade and start waving it around, to see if it could fend him off. It kinda works at first.

Arsham:
Yeah, stay there! Stay! Good boy! Now don't you move...

The monster attacks me again. It would seem the sword only worked for an instant. He starts throwing some drunken punches around, extremely powerful, but very slow. I dodge them well enough but he is sooooo drunk they're a little unpredictable. Seeing that there was no other way to stop him, I get closer and use Chassé Génois, in his right, dominant leg, and, as he crouches to grab see whats wrong with his leg, I uppercut him with my off-hand. He lands on his back and it looks like he's calmer now. The other two drunks became more aggressive now, but they couldn't really "see" me. Perhaps they where seeing too much of me! 2, 3 "Arshams"? I walk up to one of them and he starts punching the air. I keep my distance for a moment and, at the right timing, I hit him in the back of the head with the pommel of my sword. Instant K.O. The other one started beating the crap out of some table. Good thing that isn't me. I sheath my sword, grab the nearest chair and hit him with it. He doesn't go down. With the rest of the chair, I hit him again. Still standing. There's no chair left so I drop it. I raise my fists up, ready to fight. He looks at me with dreadful, drunken eyes and falls down. Thanks for the scare. The big drunk, at this point, his back up, but he can't use his stronger leg. I gets up and falls down twice before he realizes that leg "wasn't working". I grab a empty bottle of wine and crash it in his head. Sound asleep. This time, I don't drag the drunks out of the bar. Some of the city guards come and get them to arrest them for destruction of private property and drunken behavior. I go home, swearing to myself to never drink in my entire life.

(10 Magoi/Stamina consumed)

Techniques:

715/500 Words

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum