You are not connected. Please login or register

Arsham Zubayr - Time to Get My Feet Wet [Job;Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

After working at the docks for a day, fishing might be something nice to do! I noticed at the Job Board that someone needed some extra-hands to capture some fish to trade it of somewhere out there in the World. My father that me when I was little, so I guess I'm qualified for the job. I go to the Docks to meet this person and get ready to do my job. This time, I came more adequately dressed for the job. Just a simple shirt and used trousers, something cheap and nice to work in. Still brought my sword though... You never now when it will come in handy!

114/500 Words

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

I arrive at the Docks and I'm looking for my "boss". I don't even now what I'm supposed to be fishing and neither do I have the material to do it properly! I go to the place mention in the paper and see a familiar face. Mr. Medina! Well, nice to see a familiar face again!

Arsham:
Mr. Medina! Nice to see you again! I came here to take the fishing job?

Mr. Medina:
Oh? It's you again, Arsham! Might as well start working here, don't you think? Go talk with that guy over there, he'll HOOK you up! Eheheh

Arsham:
Ahahah...

~ What a terrible joke, Mr. Medina... ~

I go to the guy Mr. Medina was talking about, the guy that can gear me up for the job...

308/500 Words

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

I talk to the man that Mr. Medina told me to and he gets me geared up. A fishing net and an hooked harpoon. He then points me to a rowboat where a few of his mates were waiting for me. I hop on and we head on a little further into the sea, too some specific place in the bay. Of course, I'm the one rowing. The new guy is the one that rows. After we get to the correct place, the fishermen started doing their job. Some preferred to cast the nets and try to catch the fish like this while others used the harpoon, inside and outside of the water. Those where really big fish, looked like tuna but with a different shape. The harpoon and the net where the only ways of catching them. To me, the fishing net seemed easier but the harpoon was something I was more used to. So, I grab the harpoon and started fishing. It was difficult at first, since I only knew how to fish with a fishing rod, but I started to understand the fishes patterns and movements and started to hit them almost as much as I missed. Then I realized that if I used the net to restrict there movements, i could force them to swim in the same area, making it easier to hit them with the harpoon. Just like FISH IN A BARREL.

~ ... And I said Mr. Medina's joke was bad... ~

After several hours, me and the fishermen head back to the harbour, after catching several of these fish. They caught a lot more, but I could only catch the requested 20. I deliver them to Mr. Medina and, after a small chat, I go to my next job.

614/500 Words

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum