You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebration Time [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Celebration Time [Job/Solo] Empty Celebration Time [Job/Solo] 28/02/18, 10:10 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
340/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
Muse
WC
247/1500

A
roll of streamers arced through the air before draping over the limb of a mighty peach tree. The other end was caught in the palm of a young man, who continued to decorate the village of Xiao Difang. Likewise, other townspeople eagerly buzzed around like a hive of bees.

Each person dedicated themselves to a job. Food-stands were put up, fireworks were prepared, signs were painted, and children ran about with paper dragons streaming from sticks. Despite the dangerous situation that lay beyond the borders of the town, they refused it to stop them from enjoying their festival.

There was an obvious lack of young adults, along with food and other such supplies. But, the people of Xiao Difang pushed themselves to enjoy the festive occasion. Spring was soon to come, and with that meant the blooming of flora and the more food.

Even traveling bandits planned to make most of the celebration. With greedy eyes they watched the village, their fingers wrapped tight around the hilts of blades. It was too early to launch their plan, but it would come. Tonight, they would feast on alcohol, food, and the remaining coin that littered Xiao Difang.

Well, if they would go unnoticed and uninterrupted that is. Unfortunately for them, however, a certain soldier was riding into the town. The woman in question, one Jingyi Hou, had found herself in the area with time on her hands. What best than to spend it at a festival?
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Job Details:

Equipment:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum