2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amplified Light Magic Empty Amplified Light Magic 09/01/18, 06:43 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[center][font=Georgia][color=#000000][b][u]AMPLIFIED LIGHT MAGIC[/u][/b][/color]
[ LIGHT + SOUND ][/font]
[ [size=11][font=Georgia][color=#000000][b]FOUNDER[/b][/color][/font]: Ariel Harel | [size=11][font=Georgia][color=#000000][b]PERMISSION:[/b][/color][/font]: N/A[/size] ]
[i]A magic type meant to thoroughly mess with the senses. Sound and light waves bounce chaotically around. The magic appears as a soft stream or ball of light constantly flashing with waves of sound magic swirling around it. Thanks to light magic's inherent properties, it may cause D-Tier burns at touch. Due to sound magic's ability to amplify/scatter light particles, 3m are applied as an addition to the range of any spell using this magic type.[/i][/center]

Last edited by Ariel-chan on 02/02/18, 09:16 am; edited 18 times in total

2Amplified Light Magic Empty Re: Amplified Light Magic 09/01/18, 08:09 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

You have two sentences that describe the same effect as well as state the post duration.

However, this magic type seems a bit weird to me. A question what I would like to ask is what does this magic actually look like when used? (ex. Strength magic will take on the appearance of distorted air or a black mass to a Magician.)

3Amplified Light Magic Empty Re: Amplified Light Magic 09/01/18, 11:49 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

in case the description doesn't make sense, i'll try explain it via pictures.

Amplified Light Magic RFRAsd1

so um... it may not look THIS epic - but i'm sort of aiming at the structure? it has a magic beam thing in the middle and more magic surrounding that beam thing in a kind of... circular pattern? uwu, i really wish i could find a gif to describe it completely.

4Amplified Light Magic Empty Re: Amplified Light Magic 22/01/18, 04:14 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't really see how this is something unique in terms of function. The effect can be achieved through sound magic. It just has the added fluff of light beams.

I would suggest revising it to make it a bit more unique.

5Amplified Light Magic Empty Re: Amplified Light Magic 22/01/18, 04:27 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

mostly b/c i don't think blurriness is something sound itself can create, unless i'm missing something?

6Amplified Light Magic Empty Re: Amplified Light Magic 22/01/18, 04:29 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I feel it could be an effect along with dizziness as the vision tends to be hindered from it which sound can create. The magic type just isn't significant enough to be approved, in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum