3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2Jahans warrior set II Empty Re: Jahans warrior set II 01/10/17, 06:01 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'll probably have to do a second pass through these abilities once some of them get cleared up. Please, take each grading one at a time when you edit these so you don't miss anything. If you have any questions, just message me.

A Monster's Sword

Description: How does this move knock his opponents down? How does his move hit the knuckles? The movement preformed in this ability needs to be more descriptive especially if you want to add effects like that.

This is more of me being picky but you don't need the last bullet / sentence.

"If scaled for damage the ability will do B tier damage fracturing the small/sensitive joints of the target's weapon hand, making holding a weapon extremely difficult."

Since, you can scale it up to A Tier damage. Not just B Tier damage.

Please state that this may parry up to B Tier damage in your description.

In the King's Hand

Requirements / Drawbacks: The second sentence is not needed as the system already supports and has guidelines for these situations. "The parry may be overpowered by those that are stronger than Jahan."

Description: To keep this a parry, it should be swatting away or redirecting a technique. Right now, this would in a way count as a block.

Please state that this may parry up to B Tier damage in your description.

Vacuum Flying Knee

Requirements / Drawbacks: I would recommend making the drawback align better with the ability itself. Like, this ability couldn't be completed unless you were able to roll backwards.

Flash Disarm

Description: I don't see how this works in action. It makes no sense as to why they would drop their weapon suddenly or even knock them back. If you're holding their wrist, how can you knock them back?

BLOOD

Requirements / Drawbacks: As we discussed before, this is not an appropriate drawback since we do not have armor. You could say that Jahan's arms and hands would need to be in good shape in order to complete this attack.

Description: You can't have a bleed on this ability unless it is just the bleed for two posts. As you have it now, the damage is exceeding the tier of the ability. Keep in mind, this ability would technically already make them bleed a bit. So, in my opinion, it's not even needed.

4Jahans warrior set II Empty Re: Jahans warrior set II 16/10/17, 04:08 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I will adjust these abilities slightly to cut down on time. I mostly adjusted the wording on them. I have also fixed the coding on some of them.

If you need elaboration as to why I've changed certain aspects or anything else, please PM me.

If you agree with the changes made, please bump the thread.

I will DM you about this ability.:

In the King's Hand
Tier:B
Class:Warrior
Type: Defensive
Range:Close
Requirements/Drawbacks:Can only be performed in striking range inches from point blank range.
Scaling: Damage(or whatever lets me tank more)
Sustain: 0
Cool Down:3
Cost: 30
Description:

A blockdone by intercepting an opponent's weapon arm, by grabbing it before it can complete its motion. This may block B tier damage

Vacuum Flying Knee
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must be able to see the attack and must be able to roll backwards in order to perform the ability.
Scaling: Damage
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10
Description:

A counter attack done by anticipating an opponents attack. Jahan evades out of the way of the attack by rolling 3 meters backwards and springing off of his landing foot propelling him back forwards 3 m; executing a flying knee that deals D-tier damage.

Flash Disarm
Tier:B
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Opponent must be moving their weapon vertically above head level.
Cool Down: 3
Description:

A weapon disarm used in reaction to a vertical attack. With watchful eyes, Jahan dashes at a target that begins moving their weapon vertically above their head. Taking advantage of the opening, Jahan clasps his opponents raised hand with a monstrous strength dealing C Tier damage and delivers a quick, powerful kick to their chest which knocks back his target 5m away from him.

BLOOD
Tier: B
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: This can not be performed when hands have severe damage and must be preformed with an open hand.
Cool Down: 3
Description:

A diabolical knife handed strike that has the force and precision to pierce flesh which deals C Tier damage and causes them to hemorrhage. This causes the target to become lethargic for two posts unless the damage is healed.

6Jahans warrior set II Empty Re: Jahans warrior set II 29/12/17, 01:29 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for training.

Code:
[center][b]In the King's Hand[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b]B
[b]Class:[/b]Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b]Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]Can only be performed in striking range inches from point blank range.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage(or whatever lets me tank more)
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b]3
[b]Cost:[/b] 30
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
A blockdone by intercepting an opponent's weapon arm, by grabbing it before it can complete its motion. This may block B tier damage[/list]

[center][b]Vacuum Flying Knee[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must be able to see the attack and must be able to roll backwards in order to perform the ability.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[list]
A counter attack done by anticipating an opponents attack. Jahan evades out of the way of the attack by rolling 3 meters backwards and springing off of his landing foot propelling him back forwards 3 m; executing a flying knee that deals D-tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Flash Disarm[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Opponent must be moving their weapon vertically above head level.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3
[list]
A weapon disarm used in reaction to a vertical attack. With watchful eyes, Jahan dashes at a target that begins moving their weapon vertically above their head. Taking advantage of the opening, Jahan clasps his opponents raised hand with a monstrous strength dealing C Tier damage and delivers a quick, powerful kick to their chest which knocks back his target 5m away from him.[/list]

[center][b]BLOOD[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This can not be performed when hands have severe damage and must be preformed with an open hand.
[list]
A diabolical knife handed strike that has the force and precision to pierce flesh which deals C Tier damage and causes them to hemorrhage. This causes the target to become lethargic for two posts unless the damage is healed.[/list]

[center][b]KING LION FANG[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This ability is a counter attack and can only be done in reaction to an opponents attack.
[list]
A devastating counter that can knock opponents off balance through its sheer force. Jahan directs a bladed weapon downwards by swatting it with his blade. His Fanalis strength erupts in a single, well-placed swing. The force transmitted from the blade violently travels through the targets body, knocking his opponents down and dealing C Tier damage to the sensitive joints of their weapon hand.[/list]

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 30/12/17, 07:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Jahans warrior set II Empty Re: Jahans warrior set II 30/12/17, 07:22 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edited the code I provided with the name.

10Jahans warrior set II Empty Re: Jahans warrior set II 15/08/18, 05:36 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

You didn't even link the correct post... I'll let it slide just this once, but remember to link the correct approval for purchased vouchers.

Jahans warrior set II PQzQ8xw

Add the following to your Vault:

Code:
[center][b]In the King's Hand[/b][/center]
[b]Class:[/b]Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b]Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b]Can only be performed in striking range inches from point blank range.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage(or whatever lets me tank more)
[b]Cool Down:[/b]3
[list]
A blockdone by intercepting an opponent's weapon arm, by grabbing it before it can complete its motion. This may block B tier damage[/list]

[center][b]Vacuum Flying Knee[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must be able to see the attack and must be able to roll backwards in order to perform the ability.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[list]
A counter attack done by anticipating an opponents attack. Jahan evades out of the way of the attack by rolling 3 meters backwards and springing off of his landing foot propelling him back forwards 3 m; executing a flying knee that deals D-tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Flash Disarm[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Opponent must be moving their weapon vertically above head level.
[list]
A weapon disarm used in reaction to a vertical attack. With watchful eyes, Jahan dashes at a target that begins moving their weapon vertically above their head. Taking advantage of the opening, Jahan clasps his opponents raised hand with a monstrous strength dealing C Tier damage and delivers a quick, powerful kick to their chest which knocks back his target 5m away from him.[/list]

[center][b]BLOOD[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This can not be performed when hands have severe damage and must be preformed with an open hand.
[list]
A diabolical knife handed strike that has the force and precision to pierce flesh which deals C Tier damage and causes them to hemorrhage. This causes the target to become lethargic for two posts unless the damage is healed.[/list]

[center][b]KING LION FANG[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] This ability is a counter attack and can only be done in reaction to an opponents attack.
[list]
A devastating counter that can knock opponents off balance through its sheer force. Jahan directs a bladed weapon downwards by swatting it with his blade. His Fanalis strength erupts in a single, well-placed swing. The force transmitted from the blade violently travels through the targets body, knocking his opponents down and dealing C Tier damage to the sensitive joints of their weapon hand.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum