Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kėlimo skaitiklis
Tier: D-tier
Class: Warrior
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Aseroth, must raise his weapon parallel to the ground above his head.  
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cooldown: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Stamina ; 5 Sustain
Description:

Aseroth, uses a blade to stop incoming strikes from above by holding the hilt with one hand, and the other behind the back of the blade, his hands equally distanced from each other. Defending against D-tier damage and below.

šokinėja!
Type: Supplementary  
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Aseroth must loop his bullwhip around himself beforehand.
Scaling: Hits
Description:

Aseroth, rotating his wrist counter-clockwise causing the whip to crack forward 3m to extension near his target's head to wrap their neck.  

kilpa-ta-kilpa
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: Aseroth must draw his whip from his side, looping the end like a lasso before performing his action.
Description:

Aseroth, using a bullwhip, he rotates his wrist looping the whip in a circle. Timing the movement of his target, Aseroth adjusts the size of the basketball using it to grip, and redirect melee attacks off to the side of himself, or throw his target backwards off balance. He isn't able to ward of, or deflect intangible attacks, such as magicians abilities.  

Gyvatės įkandimas
Tier: C-tier
Type: Offensive
Requirements/Drawbacks: Aseroth must hold the whip in a coiled position at his hip. Then draw it liek a revolver to perform the action.
Scaling: Hits
Cooldown: 2 Post
Cost: 20 Stamina ; 10 Sustain
Description:

Aseroth, using a bullwhip, he flicking his wrist forward 3m cracking the whip to full extension lashing at his target, dealing C-tier damage if he hits. This can easily be continued with the rotation of his wrist.

Trinti
Tier: C-tier
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: Aseroth must be able to rotate the whips handle to create the first loop beforehand.
Cooldown: 2 Post
Cost: 20 Stamina ; 10 Sustain
Description:

Aseroth, using a bullwhip, he rotates his bullwhip creating a loop the size of his target(s). Aseroth steps forward and uncoils the whip cracking it 3m forward to deal D-tier damage , and loop around his target to bind them. One can break out of the binding of the bullwhip, if their higher-tier than the item in terms of strength.

Last edited by Aseroth on 24/11/17, 01:25 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 03/10/17, 11:12 pm

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cleaning this post up so it isn't as compact.

You need to work more on your drawbacks, as none of them are really adequate outside of the first.

Assuming stances or other specific actions are fine, but "must use x weapon" and "must be in range" isn't an acceptable combination.

3Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 05/10/17, 10:17 am

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Edited

4Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 07/10/17, 05:24 pm

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kilpa and Gyvates still need drawbacks. You'll have a free wrist in almost every single thread, and this is still a common sense rule. It's nearly the same as saying "must be able to hold a weapon"

I'd advise you to consider some form of required stance, rather than simply saying "must be able to move his wrist."

An example of an acceptable drawback would be something like "Aseroth must hold the whip in a coiled position by his hip. Aseroth then draws the whip like a revolver, performing the ability."

5Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 24/10/17, 04:04 am

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Edit

6Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 07/11/17, 08:55 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

šokinėja! - Remember, your current whip is only 3-meters long, so 5-meters isn't going to work. Even if you were to get a longer whip, you as a warrior couldn't actually wield a whip longer than 3-meters. (Warrior weapons can only reach up to 3-meters, anything past that would be considered a medium-ranged weapon, which only assassins can wield.)

Also, after taking a good look at this ability, I'm having trouble seeing the logic in how it works. As a D-Tier ability, I don't think you're going to be able to crack a whip much that the mere sound is able to disorient someone. The concept is already going into sound magic territory, though I could see it being possible as a higher tier ability.

kilpa-ta-kilpa - Again, your whip is only 3-meters long.

As for the rest of the ability, I think this sort of move is going to require a *specific* sort of attack it can redirect. I understand what you're trying to do, but how do you expect to redirect something like a fireball, or let alone something like an arrow. It just doesn't make a ton of sense, to me anyways.

Trinti - Last ability, but your whip is still only 3-meters long.

7Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 11/11/17, 05:16 pm

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Edit

8Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 11/11/17, 11:57 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

šokinėja!: The ability says its supplementary but it does damage in the description but that's not possible for a d-tier ability because by the sound of it the ability also moves the target. Unless you make this out as a higher tier you'll have to choose between which effect you wanna do.

kilpa-ta-kilpa: You don't really explain how you redirect the attack. What are you doing with the loop, how are you trying to move it?

9Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 12/11/17, 10:51 am

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Edited ~

10Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 22/11/17, 10:00 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

šokinėja!: So basically you wanna just make an ability were you try to wrap your whip around someones neck?

kilpa-ta-kilpa I see what you're trying here but you need to be more descriptive. Since you're trying to redirect attacks with something like a loop you'd have to take in that it would partially shorten. But mostly you'd have to either grab the object that is coming to strike you or the person who holds/ Thats my suggestion based off what it seems you're trying to make.

11Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 24/11/17, 01:26 pm

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

edit

12Aseroth Whip Moves Empty Re: Aseroth Whip Moves 05/12/17, 11:38 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Šokinėja!
Requirement: Do you mind specifying what exactly you're looping the bullwhip around? If I am being completely honest, I am not particularly sure it would work to wrap the bullwhip around the user's body considering the function of the ability. I would recommend you try to think of a more fitting requirement to go along with this ability, however, I will not force you to change the requirement since I do not have enough information regarding the requirement as of now.

Description: While you have a cause (the whip wrapping around someone's neck) you're missing an effect. This ability could do things like deal damage, cause dizziness, etc.

Kilpa-ta-kilpa
Description: This ability has two functions in what should be a simple, D-tier ability. You need to either choose between Merrze's suggestion of targetting the attacker himself or the object directed at the user.

Trinti
Description: Keep in mind that anyone with strength equal to the tier of this ability should be able to break free (unless the ability is being scaled).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum