Ability Edits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ability Edits Empty Ability Edits 19/07/17, 07:31 pm

Merari

Merari
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hey! I realized that I really want to reword a lot of my spells, so I guess I'm going to revamp them a bit?

Adagio:

Allegro:

Drone:

Gilliard:

Canon:

Last edited by Merari on 19/07/17, 09:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Ability Edits Empty Re: Ability Edits 19/07/17, 09:22 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since there is minimal editing to each ability, you do not have to retrain them. Approved.

Code:
[center][b]Adagio[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must gently jab the ground with the end of his staff as he or she hums.
[b]Scaling:[/b] AoE
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The Magician quietly hums to the Rukh as he touches the floor beneath him (if in the air, they just jab where the floor would be). It's a quiet order for the Sound Rukh to bring drowsiness to anyone within a 5-meter radius around the caster. Under drowsiness their speed and reaction time are slowed.  If they are dealt D-Tier damage or if a post passes, then Adagio wears off and the effects of drowsiness wear off.[/list]

[center][b]Gilliard[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user traces a circle in the air with their staff as they hum loudly before shouting Gilliard.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[list]
The Magician hums loudly as they trace a circle in the air with their staff, funneling the Sound Rukh through the center of the circle. As they shout Gilliard, the Rukh/Magoi rushes forwards by 10 meters, and due to their excitement and vibration, slam into their target, dealing D-tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Canon[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user simply swings their wand in the direction of the target as they call "Canon!"
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi
[list]
The Magician swings their wand in their chosen target as they call the name of the spell. Both actions energizes the Sound Rukh and causes them to vibrate and shoot out 15 meters in a concentrated sound wave at the target, causing C-tier damage.[/list]

I just need you to make a few quick edits to Allegro and Drone.

Allegro may not have a knockback AND damage. Either choose between the two or bump the ability up to C tier.

Drone has a slight problem in the wording. It may not rupture ear drums with just D tier damage. Either bump up the ability to C tier or change it to something weaker such as popping the ear drums.

3Ability Edits Empty Re: Ability Edits 19/07/17, 09:45 pm

Merari

Merari
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bump for edits!

4Ability Edits Empty Re: Ability Edits 19/07/17, 10:18 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! Just for an extra note, no, you do not have to train these.

Code:
[center][b]Allegro[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user sweeps the end of their wand from on side to another as they shout "Allegro!"
[list]
The user gathers Magoi at the tip of their wand ordering the Rukh to gather as they swing the staff. The shout of Allegro causes the Sound Rukh to clash against each other and vibrate quickly before creating a giant sound wave that acts as a sort of “boom” that deals D-tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Drone[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user points their staff skyward as they hum quietly.
[list]
The Magician hums quietly as they point their wand skyward, his hums alerting the Sound Rukh to buzz quietly. They clash together as the buzzing the Rukh grows louder and louder before becoming a loud droning sound that pops the eardrums of a person within an 8-meter radius of the user. The caster is left unharmed, but anyone else is dealt D-tier damage.[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum