You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter For Mr.Shaw

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Letter For Mr.Shaw Empty Letter For Mr.Shaw 10/04/14, 02:31 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Another day in this cold and he was going to end up becoming a polar bear and go into hibernation. Sure he could barely feel the cold but that didn’t mean he wasn’t bugged by it. He preferred warmth way more than the snow that was underneath his feet. Imuchakk wasn’t a bad place to be at, in fact it was one of the nicest places he had visited in the past few years. The people were friendly and the woman were quite beautiful and powerful which were the kind he simply loved to be around. A girl who took control and challenged his authority simply filled him with excitement. As he walked through the village he passed by multiple homes with people simply enjoying the sunlight on their porches. How could people who were so calm be so powerful, well not all the villagers were Imuchakk but those who were held such extreme strength that it baffled him at times. Taking a deep breath he placed his hands behind the back of his head and simply strolled as he lifted his legs in a rather bored manner. A hard gust of air passed by his body as he squinted his eyes. Once the gust finished passing by he opened his eyes a bit more and noticed a rather cute girl standing with a letter in her right hand as she used her left hand to keep her dress down so that the skirt area wouldn’t lift with such winds blowing past her.

Ren’s eyes immediately made contact with her eyes as she looked up and blushed as the wind stopped. Her cheeks turned a rather light pink as she turned away from him and covered her face with her left hand. Without hesitating he made his way towards the girl and removed his hands from the back of his head and placed them right by his side. Standing in front of her he noticed he was rather tall compared to the girl who simply seemed to be up to only about 5’4 in height. Looking down at her he smiled and held out his hand. ”Hello there Young Lady, The names Ren Alexius. I couldn’t help but notice you as I was taking my afternoon walk around the village, Today’s weather isn’t as cold as usual so I thought this would be perfect timing for a walk around this village.”

She simply blushed as Ren spoke, She could already tell by his hair that he was a fanalis, she had heard of them but didn’t really know much about them besides the fact that they held great power. Looking at him in the eyes she removed her hand from her face and gripped the fanalis’s hand with a rather light grip. ”Um, Hi I’m Schierra …. I’m sort of looking for a Mr.Shaw and I was wondering if you could help me find him, I have to deliver this important letter to him but I have no idea where he is at.” She had no clue if she could trust the man but seeing as how he seemed calm and level-headed and also strong willed she didn’t mind. She felt somewhat comfortable.

Ren couldn’t help but smile at the idea of helping such a beautiful young lady. Without any further delay Ren agreed to assist as they began to walk alongside one another throughout the town while chatting about themselves. She was a rather nice girl so Ren would’ve felt bad if he didn’t assist her while she was in need, He was sure they’d find the man without any issues but too bad he was wrong though what was to come was something he could easily handle. 

Word Count: 646/1000

2Letter For Mr.Shaw Empty Re: Letter For Mr.Shaw 10/04/14, 03:05 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Just walking with the girl improved his day tremendously, not only was she cute but she was extremely funny and was rather interesting. She had mentioned the idea of traveling multiple times and it intrigued Ren a bit seeing as how he was leaving Imuchakk soon enough to go and travel warmer lands. They shared stories as they progressed through the village with no sight of the so called Mr.Shaw. Wherever this man was, he was certainly good at blending in to such areas. Stopping towards the end of the village he sighed and looked at Schierra. ”Do you actually think he’s here, he might be outside the village? We’ve searched mostly every part of this village, the outside is pretty much the only place we haven’t checked.””

She looked at him than back at the letter within her hands. She knew he had a point and he only said it in the interest of finding the man who the letter was truly meant for. ”Yeah I guess you are Right Ren. Let’s get out there and see if we can possibly spot him somewhere.” She smiled and grabbed his hand as she pulled him towards the outside of the village. They continued chatting as they made it about thirty five meters outside of the village. Looking around Ren could see nothing but snow. Turning to Schierra he sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder. ”I guess he isn’t out here, I think it’s time we headed back.”

She pouted a bit and took a step toward the direction of the village. Just as Ren took a step forward to follow her, He could her a swooshing sound similar to the sound his friends arrows made when launched. The sound came from his right. Without a second to hesitate, He unsheathed his blade with his right hand and pivoted his legs to meet the arrow head with a quick flourish. Several arrows followed behind as he glided through the snow right next to Schierra. ”Hit the ground Schierra and don’t move a single muscle. Protect that letter and yourself but just don’t move!” His tone was serious as he continued his swift blade movements combating the 6 arrows. As they all hit the ground several meters ahead of him he sighed while focusing on the area around him. His eyes were staring in the direction from which the arrows were produced and out the snow appeared five men running straight towards him at full speed.

They were quick, 20 meters away meaning he’d have little time to decide what to do, luckily for him he was quick on his feet. Keeping his blade up he spoke in a low tone towards Schierra. ”Don’t make any sounds, Just get on my back and hold on tightly, this is all for your safety, trust me Schierra, But you have to be quick, the killers are getting closer with every second wasted.” She was terrified but she had faith in Ren. She was quick to get up as she secured the letter within her bra, She lifted herself onto Ren’s back as he lowered himself to her height. She wrapped her legs around his muscular body as tight as she could and closed her eyes from fear of what would occur next.

”Kill! Don’t leave any survivors.!!!” Yelled the men as they reached ten meters. Ren sheathed his blade and put his fists up. Kicking the snow, He ran at full speed towards the men, prepared to meet them head on. He wasn’t going to risk any possibility of Schierra getting hurt. Just as he reached two meters from the men, they were quick to unsheathe their blades and go in for a slice at the same time. Ren jumped a second before they went for the slash. They were shocked seeing that their attack had been evaded. They stopped their movement and looked up. Reaching thirty meters in the air, He wrapped his arms behind his back as he held onto Schierra making sure she wouldn’t slip or feel anything from his descent onto the ground beneath him. As he came shooting down to the ground right below the killers, they jumped to the side trying to avoid the man’s feet. But that’s where they completely messed up. They were met head on by a powerful shockwave which sent stones and boulders crashing onto their body along with snow and ice.

Ren looked around at the battlefield once the snowy dust disappeared leaving only five dead men crushed on the cracked ground. He sighed and ignored them as he began walking towards the village. ”Schierra, are you alright?” She took a deep breath as her face dug into his hair, ”Yeah I’m Fine, just was a bit scared. Is it over?” He jogged back to the village with the girl as he assured her it was all over.

Reaching the village they were greeted by Mr.shaw himself who explained why he was hidden the entire time. The reasoning behind the killers and everything else. Ren was furious with the fact that he had endangered Schierra but stood quiet as he was rewarded and promised Schierra that he would meet her in the future. She thanked him with a kiss on the lips as they parted ways and Ren prepared for his departure with his companions.

word count : 1540/1000

Techs Used:
Schierra:
60/120 magoi/stamina

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum