You are not connected. Please login or register

Delivery for Mr. Shaw

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delivery for Mr. Shaw Empty Delivery for Mr. Shaw on 28/03/14, 08:10 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei was taking a look around the area right now. He figured it would be the best thing to do. He didn’t have much to do right now, and his friends were nowhere to be found. He kept moving around as he knew that money making would be for the best. Still he didn’t know anybody around here who was offering a job right now. He just kept moving as he figured that he would work his way around something and get a job to do. That was when he turned the corner, and bumped into someone. He was quick to stumble back, and the girl had fallen to the floor. He looked at her as there was also a paper on the floor.

She looked really nervous as she crawled to get the paper, and she blushed, and chuckled a bit when she looked at Yuurei. ”Sorry about that, but I’m in rush, so please excuse me sir,” she said as she got up from the floor and looked around as if she was being followed. ”Excuse me miss. Why are you so nervous? Is there is somebody following you right now?” he asked wondering if he would be able to help her out, and at the same time get some type of reward for doing something nice. She stopped and looked at him a bit more nervous than she already was. ”Are you one of those people who are following me sir?” she asked him.

He laughed when she said that because he wasn’t. ”I’m not the person who is following you, but I can help you out if that is what you need. I can help you get to where you need to go, and make sure nobody gets in your way,” he smiled as he was offering her his assistance. She blush a bit as she was a bit shock on that. ”That would be nice of you sir, but know I can’t pay you much,” she said to him. He gave her a thumb up with what she said as he was cool with that. ”Now where to,” he said looking around.

357/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2Delivery for Mr. Shaw Empty Re: Delivery for Mr. Shaw on 28/03/14, 08:26 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
She had started walking off in the opposite direction where Yuurei was looking at, and he looked back at her, and rushed to her side. ”So what is your name and who is after you?” he asked her. ”I don’t know who is after me, but I know that they want this letter I have. I need to bring it to Mr. Shaw before they get their hands on it. My name is Jade, and yours?” she asked him. ”The name is Yuurei, and you will have nothing to worry about. I will make sure that nobody touches you nor the letter,” he smiled as he was confident in his ability.

The two continue on walking around, and he was looking around as he figured that they would come attacking some time. If that letter was that important, then it meant he needed to do anything he could to protect it. It wouldn’t be a problem for him, and that he knew. They were walking through the village as he was looking around. That was when he saw five strange men walking through the area as well. He couldn’t help but figured that there was something strange about them, but they were just walking right now. He had turned a corner, and she did the same thing.

He looked back to see if there was anybody following them, but they weren’t. He was being paranoid, but that was good because he didn’t know who was after her. Yuurei kept walking, and that was when he turned around again. This time he saw five guys again, and they were all running towards her with such amazing speed. He didn’t think a lot of people could move like that, but he was mistaken. They were close, and it seemed like they were trying to harm the girl and get whatever she was holding.

668/1000

3Delivery for Mr. Shaw Empty Re: Delivery for Mr. Shaw on 28/03/14, 08:51 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier
The men had gotten close enough, but when they went to attack Jade she had disappeared from where she was standing right now. They skid on the ground wondering what the hell had happen. They looked at the guy at the side, and noticed that he was gone as well. Yuurei, and Jade were on top of a carpet right now, and he was flying above these men. ”You guys should be ashamed for attacking a girl. Still it’s time for you guys to know how it feels to be taken out by someone stronger than you,” he smiled at them as they laughed at him.

They were all gather together, and he just smiled at them as they were petty thieves, and he was going to get rid of them quickly. His bow and arrow was out already when he saved Jade from their attack. He had shot the arrow, and smiled when it hit the thief in the middle. ”Boom!” he said as the arrow exploded, and took all of them out with the explosion. He just smiled and Jade was surprised that he was able to do something like that. He didn’t take anything out around them, and it was why he used this arrow instead of the other ones he had. The five thieves were on the floor unconscious, and Yuurei just flew up in the air with a smile on his face. ”Now that we took those guys out, let’s look for Mr.Shaw from the sky,” he said with a smile on his face.

She quickly agreed with him as they were soaring through the sky. She was happy about it, and the two looked around as they had finally found him. She pointed him out, and Yuurei was quick to bring her to him. The two had gotten off the carpet, and Mr. Shaw was surprised about that, but was happy to jade was safe. They exchanged the information, and Jade had given Yuurei his reward and a kiss on his cheek for helping her out. He was cool with that as he walked away from the two with a smile on his face and the money that he had gotten from doing this job.

1039/1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum