Playing with a Trickster [Social/Nicor]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Nicor

Nicor
D-Tier
D-Tier

As he heard her comments on food and the like he would smile, he for sure loved spicy food, and seafood as well. Fishing was an activity that he occasionally enjoyed actually. He saw that she still had more to ask and say so he would walk with her while also listening to what she had to say. He chuckled softly happy that she was indeed wanting to learn more about him, as well as wanting to get to know more about the place that he was from. He would squeeze her hand for a moment and look at the food places around them for a second.

"I also enjoy seafood, and spicy food quite a bit, especially together." He would comment as he would remember some of the wondrous foods that he had enjoyed back in his hometown, and the foods that he had loved there. "We have a lot of hearty food, stews, roasts, and pan fried food as well." He idly said as his free hand would make a small circle in the air as he thought to himself. "When it comes to beasts though, we have a large variety, from tigers, to lions, and even some weird beasts like giant fire boars!" He said remembering something he had seen in the coliseum when he was a child.

Soon enough Nicor would see a restaurant with a sign painted in red, and with a drawing of a pepper. He was sure that this meant they served spicy food inside. He would quickly show Jingyi the place with his hands, before making a light motion with his head to say that they should definitely go inside. He was definitely excited to see how they made spicy food here, and if it was spicier than some of the peppers from his home.

Once inside he would find a nice corner seat, and motion with her. He would slowly and romantically let go of her hand. His fingers lightly rubbing at her hand as a gesture. He would then sit down at his chair, but of course the trickster gentleman would pull out her chair for her first.

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
265/265
MAGOI
160/160
NOTES
Sorry for the wait!
WC

J
ingyi found herself with her head cocking to the side as she looked up to Nicor, actually listening attentively to the man as he spoke. For a brief moment, she wondered what was spicy for the man, and if food from Reim was spicier than food from Kou. But she quickly cast the thoughts aside in favor of paying attention to his words. Though, her attention wavered as she glanced at his hand, watching as it traced a circle in the air. There was a minuscule lull with Nicor thinking to himself as Jingyi imagined the different stews and pan fried food that Reim possibly had.

As the Reimian continued to talk, Jingyi snapped back out of her thoughts, her gaze rising to look back at Nicor's face. Her red eyes widened at the mention of a fire boar, a look of curiosity flashing across her face. Did it look like a regular boar from Kou, or was the fact that it was a "fire" boar the only difference? Was it bigger? Could it spit fire or just light itself on fire.

The redhead's mouth begun to open to ask the burning questions before his hand once more caught her attention. Her ruby gaze glanced at the sign, one with fiery scrawling and a bright red pepper, before she nodded her head. Jingyi felt game for something spicy to eat. Plus, she heard that the restaurant was actually pretty good.

"Soo, about that boar- what does it look like? Just a regular boar? Or was it on fire? Oh! Is it a delicacy to eat in Reim? If so, do you know what it tastes like?" Jingyi questioned as they entered the restaurant, her voice dropping a bit at the end to study the decor of the bistro.

Jingyi naturally began to wander over to the corner so the two could converse and enjoy their meal by themselves. Nicor apparently held no qualms about it as he followed, their hands still clasped together. Once there, her date begun to rub her hand before letting go, the touch sending a delightful shiver down her spine.

"Thank you, Nicor!~" Jingyi grinned cheerfully as the man in question drew out her seat. Pulling a napkin onto her lap, the girl glanced at him as her contentful smile softened a bit, her gaze slipping down to her hands. A thought of her being too talkative was brushed aside as Jingyi looked back at Nicor, her head once more tilting to the side.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Nicor

Nicor
D-Tier
D-Tier

Nicor held a content smile as he followed her into the restaurant, the fact that she showed so much interest in him, and the place he called home made him feel rather welcome, and joyful that she had been showing interest in him, just as he had with her. he didn't mind if she was talkative and simply enjoyed their time together. So he indeed thought that while he would listen to what she had to say he would answer her questions, and keep the mood of the date nice. Afterall he was hoping for this date to lead to the opportunity to more. Once they were settled in their seats he hummed and smiled briefly looking over the menu before he would engaged back in conversation.

"Well Fire boars are close to what you think, they're slightly bigger boars, but they have some weird oil on their skin which allows them to ignite themselves!" He said a bit excited as he remembered the first time he was one as a kid. The memory of the mammals immolation was something that would stay within his head and his thoughts for the rest of his days. "They're pretty tender, but more gamey then regular boars, so you have to be careful how you cook it, or it could lose all its flavor." He pointed out as he gave her a soft smile as he looked away from her eyes just for a moment, to look at the menu once again. His craving for spicy foods would soon be sated, he figured as he saw the various types of hot dishes they served at the bistro.

Once he was done pondering what he wanted for dinner he folded the menu back up, and set it aside and leaned onto the table a bit, despite being bad manners, it allowed him to show more interest and excitement with his dinner partner he felt. "I'm gonna tried the fried noodles, the peppers in it sound hot, plus I bet whatever sauce they cook it in is also spicy." He said snickering lightly as he thought about challenging himself with the spicy meal, thinking that even if it was too hot at least he could provide a comical memory. "I'm a bit excited to try Kou cooking."

He would wait for .Jingyi to decide what she wanted to eat before calling a waitress over, he would place his order, and ask for tea and sake for the table. Ordering both as from where he was from you usually drank wine, but he wasn't sure what she enjoyed, so he figured to get a few drinks for the table so they could enjoy what they wanted before, and during their meal. "So you asked me about my country, tell me about the stuff you like, or like to do."

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
340/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
-
WC
500+

T
here was a bounce to Jingyi's step as she quickly found her seat and plopped down. Despite all her excitement about the date, the redhead was at least somewhat careful to portray some manners so she wouldn't seem like a total ape in front of her date. With an eager smile, Jingyi grabbed her menu and began to breeze through it. She had been to the restaurant a couple of times before, but she always had a habit of ordering something completely new each time.

Hearing Nicor, Jingyi raised her head to glance at him. The expression on her face softened as the girl leaned her elbows against the table. It made her think of the Ferrum Carpa her brother bred, or Lightning Goats. But Fire Boars were foreign to Jingyi, and it was exciting to hear about it.

"Oh, that sounds interesting... Especially the cooking bit," Jingyi commented as she sat back in her seat, her thumb rubbing the spine of the menu. Her gaze wandered down to the list of dishes before a name caught her eye. Deciding that she would order that one, Jingyi closed her menu and shoved it to the side.

"I'm gonna go for their Tom Yum. Chicken, seafood, chili, and plenty of heat sounds good, doesn't it?" She asked with a slight chuckle, her smile widening as she brushed some hair behind her ear. "I hope you enjoy it. Some of it can be a bit odd, I'll admit. But it's pretty tasty if you ask me!"

Once Nicor was done ordering the drinks, Jingyi asked for two glasses of Baijiu. She wasn't the biggest alcohol drinker, but she wasn't certain that the Reimian had had the beverage before, and it didn't seem like a bad idea to expose him to it. Though, Jingyi was careful as to not order anything as wild as She Jiu. Snake wine could be nice on certain occasions, but not in this one.

"Well, I'm from Yin Cheng. It's this lil' old town that sits on a bay. There are some small mountains by it, and it's pretty secluded. But, it's home to our clan, and my clan isn't that small, you could say," Jingyi began, a sheepish smile on her face as she recalled her home. "A lot of the Hou clan members are part of Kou's army, which is given considering how militaristic this nation is. So, I guess that's why I'm currently a soldier," as she would talk, Jingyi would shrug her shoulders as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm not that big into books, but I love animals. I have one named Dullahan, though he's pretty grumpy. Hunting and camping is pretty fun, so I guess I do that in my free time. Anything that can get the heart pumpin', ya know?"

Jingyi glanced up as she thought for a brief moment before looking at Nicor. "There's a lot of stuff to see in Kou, so I wander around a lot. Though, I usually end up either back in some barrack or back home, which is cool. Now, I won't say I know Kou like the back of my hand, but I'm pretty good with my portion of a couple of the backwoods around here."
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Nicor

Nicor
D-Tier
D-Tier

After the drinks had been ordered Nicor's ears perked a bit, he had heard of Baijiu, and he was a bit interested in trying it. He would make sure the waitress had both of their correct orders before thanking her and sending her off, since that's all they would most likely order unless they were to get some dessert later on. He would tilt his head and listen to her as she described what her life was roughly like. He thought the way she spoke, and the expressions she made as she reminisced were absolutely charming and he just rested with one arm on the table, his chin in his hand as he watched and listened only showing an impish smirk, his green eyes full of life and interest. As he heard her hobbies he began to think of a few other things that they could end up doing together if they were to go on more dates, or even just enjoy more activities together. He smiled and imaged the two of them hunting, he did enjoy stringing bows so maybe instead of bringing his crossbow he would bring a long bow. Shrugging he soon listened to the rest of what she had to say, listening with interest and making sure to make mental notes in his head.

"You enjoy hunting, and camping, you know that can be pretty romantic and fun if done in the right place." He said giving a soft wink to her as he leaned in lightly giving her a charming smile. He was enjoying her company, and he was definitely enjoying that he was able to tease her a bit. "Animals are pretty nice, I remember one time when an Imuchakk was visiting Reim, she came through my mom's bar with a giant lightning lizard when I was still a bit younger." He said shrugging a bit before he began to lean in again on his hand, smiling back at her."Maybe you and me should go hunting sometime, we could camp for a few days, go out, hunt, or find interesting beasts in general, either way i'd love to spend more time with ya." He said once again with his charming tone, flirting with her once again, despite him knowing it was a bit obvious he enjoyed doing it, and the girl he was spending time with was his type, and he was enjoying her company in general.

Soon enough the waitress would come back to bring them their drinks, and Nicor would let out a soft coo as he saw the sake, and the tea that was before them. He would grab a cup of sake, and look to Jingyi while cooing out a bit. "Sorry grew up in a bar." He said shrugging a bit as he took a drink from the cup, happily enjoying the alcohol before letting out a loud sigh of pleasure as he put the cup back down. He would save the rest for when their food would be brought to them soon enough. "While I do love alcohol in Reim the most, you definitely know how to make some good alcohol here in Kou, well then again a few things seem great in Kou." He said nodding even though he would always love home, and his mother.

"The food, the entertainment, the liquor The military"
He said giving a soft nod to Jingyi as he soon began to smirk and leaned in, looking into her eyes and giving her a bit of his charm once again. "Though one has me convinced the women are the best." He said, trying to use some of the personal skills he had picked up from his life in the bar as he sat up leaning back into his chair a bit as he wondered, patiently, how long it would take them to cook up their orders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum