You are not connected. Please login or register

Tātorusunēkusutairu Gakushū [Social]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aseroth had taken off into the remote mountains of the Jade Dragon. The wildness presences out here was the real thrill that made coming to adventure in the forests and wilderness all the exciting for the young fanalis. He having to think up many methods by his lonesome to begin his training once he gets to it, not really knowing what the family swordplay exactly is too him, he thought of putting his own spin too it. " It seems are swordplay originates from Iaido kenjutsu. I haven't heard or seen much of Iaido ketjutsh before so this will be diffcult, hmm I wonder if I'll meet some people out here in the mountains. " talking to himself out loud, anyone nearby could easily heard the white haired man, making his way down the path woodland bound, hoping no one noticed him talking to himself. Usually Aseroth wasn't talkative, but haven't met all these wonderful people lately, he been thinking of traveling outside of Ko after the war and hopefully if he survives the war, he plans to help bring an end to slavery, or complete one of his goals at the very least. Pondering about with ideals of after war even though it hasn't begun yet keeping him active while totting his essentials on his right shoulder , while carrying the wooden katana on his left shoulder each movement of his shoulder blades making the two things bounce against each other. Aseroth outfit changed as it consisted of a white tattered kimono with kanji on the back, black pants while not having a shirt underneath the kimono as his bare chest was exposed from a rip. Having on bamboo like sandles, clapping against the dirt with each step furthering into the Jade Mountains with a humming tone and self-talking by his lonesome.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana had been spending a lot of time in the mountains since she had arrived in Kou. She had been trying to avoid the bustle of the city for a while now. Pluto had been traveling alongside her. Bellona, as always, was busy exploring the skies. As they were walking she spotted someone with short, white hair. Not knowing whether they were friend or foe she approached slowly. There wasn't much of a way around him through the rocky trails. His attire was odd, nothing like she'd ever seen before. Perhaps it was the fashion of this country. She wasn't quite sure. Pluto walked close next to her, cautious of the traveler in front of them. After they caught up with him she tried quietly slipping past. Of course Pluto wouldn't make this possible due to his side. Nothing about him was sneaky. Diana gave the stranger a quick gaze before walking past and returning to her previous slow pace.

Beast's Brought:
Item's Brought:

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 24/12/16, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Nahvi Sighed. Dragging her claymore behind her, she looked around for a sign of life and there didn't seem to be any. That's right she was lost. She had to find someway to get to a city of some sort. Zakad nuzzled against her and she smiled. "Alright Zakad, if you can find any form of life around us that'd be great." The dog sniffed about and barked in a direction. Nahvi patted his head and gave him some meat. "Good boy! Now lets go!" Nahvi ran in that direction with her claymore in hand. After Eating the remains of his reward Zakad followed shortly after Catching up fairly quick. They spotted a girl with white hair approaching them and a man in weird garments passing her. That girl was no Ordinary girl. She was special. A tear fell from Nahvi's face as her face reassured the girl it was someone she knew. She'd attempt to tackle the girl with a hug. "Fetch boy!" She said dropping her claymore behind her. Zakad picked up the giant sword and stopped as Nahvi had her fateful reunion.

"Diana! Diana, I missed you so much. Where have you been? Where did you go? Why are you here?"

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Within the next very few moments things had taken what would seem a turn, not really a turn but reunion with large creatures present as well. The faithful go traveler would have sensed and noticed the presence of Diana, behind himself but since he was traveling alone he didn't mind the company as he was only sight seeing and strolling, until he'd also notice the beast beside her when he'd pear over his left shoulder. Sweat dripping down from the side of his forehead, feeling no need to accidentally make that beast anger or too overly protective as it seemed on high ends already as he probably saw Aseroth as a stranger. Something about this Platinium haired female caught Aseroth's attention though, for an Well dress female in the back lands to out here, with only a sword and her pet it dawned to him she might be training, or even better knows of swordplay techniques that could help him become a better practionist with his own style. Speaking up with a sly grin and coldness to his voice. " Hello Madam, by any chance are you a swordswo-...." Silences befalling his lips. 

Suddenly an young and red hair girl appeared from the bushes of the wildlife, the sun breaching through the shrubs she had suddenly appeared from. The girl whom looked over than himself but surly wasn't as tall as him, had begun speaking loudly with tears feeling her eyes as he heard a name. "Diana...?" He'd say puzzled as soon as he see that both females in front of himself came tumbling back crashing to the dirt in front of himself, not really expecting this he'd attempt to catch so called Diana, and Nahvi ( Red Haired Girl), before they hit the dirt or the large canine like creature catch his/her master before falling. Aseroth spoke once more asking his final question, to the two Madams weather they were caught by him or on the ground. " Madam'a, are y'all okay? " checking to see with his  crystal blue eyes.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana turned her head back to the man who began to speak to her. She was intent on listening to him before a sudden disturbance befell them. A red haired woman ran from the brush at Diana. Pluto let out a warning bark before lunging at the girl to defend his master. Out of consideration, she used her speed to her advantage to block Pluto from biting the girl who slammed her body into her in an embrace. The man behind her tried to catch her but she didn't manage to fall. The large dog growled fiercely at the woman, acid practically pouring from his maw. After a few quick glances and hearing her voice Diana realized it was one of her family members. She couldn't pin point who it was exactly but it was familiar none the less. "Tch," she scoffed, pushing Pluto back and grabbing onto the back of the girl's clothes. Diana lifted her off of her to get a better look at her face.

xxxxxx An overly excited girl was now dangling from her grasp. Diana finally remembered who this woman was-- Nahvi. It wasn't a surprise she didn't know where Diana had been. She had only told her close family members that she was leaving for Kou on business. Though this scene was annoying enough for one day. Irritated and confused, Diana attempted to slam the girl onto the ground-- not with the intent to kill but to injure her slightly. Pluto was more than satisfied with this action, stepping back a bit. "Don't do that again," she growled, turning away from the fanalis. Right now the woman was on a lower scale of respect in her eyes. She was supposed to be tracking her elder sister-- not fooling around in the woods. Diana fixed her clothes so they were all straightened out again before shaking her head. "Sorry about that," she apologized to the man that was now in front of her. "Just a pest," she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

OOC ( Just going to warn you beforehand. It's okay for your character to look up to Diana and sort of obsess over her but don't do that unless you want your character to die / really piss her off. :( Pluto would have bit her but I figured I wouldn't do that and give you a warning. )

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Okay okay! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Nahvi said as Diana pinned her upon the ground. As the female loosened her grip she got back on her feet and brushed the dirt off of her clothes. "Still as strong as ever Diana." Nahvi thought she heard Diana say something under her breath and sighed. "I see you're still as quiet." She said under her breath. Diana seemed to be annoyed with her. However she couldn't understand why. Probably it was because she was lollygagging in the forest however she had good reason to. She sighed heavily.

"I didn't think I'd run into you here. I was tracking my sister's trail and when I reached the whereabouts that my informant left me she was no where to be found. Zakad tried sniffing her out but the trail ended there." She sighed once more. "I don't know what I'm going to do." She sighed. Once more and spotted the man behind Diana. "Oh hello there! We're fine. I just got a little too excited to see my Cousin. "I am Nahvi, and this is my best friend Zakad." The Bear Dog approached the group and dropped the claymore to lick Nahvi's face. "He's not the strongest companion, but the best!" She said petting the enormous fluffy dog and picking up her claymore.

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aseroth looking with a eyebrow rised as he'd leaned over from the side of Diana, looking directly at the red haired girl. Feeling like he was obligated to see what was going on, Diana had spoken back to him as he'd still looked confused and wondered what all that was about and why the large guard looking dog didn't attack. " Don't worry about it" he'd say as she called the girl a pest, leaving it be for the time being, clasping his hands together while his stuff jiggled on his back, coldly enough but kind hearty speaking once more. " Please excuse me, but perhaps your the Diana, the little lady over their talked about?" He'd asked the platinum haired girl trying to learn if that was her name correctly. " Also pardon if I said your name incorrectly. " Going over the wardrobe the women had on feeling as if his might be different than theirs but he shrugged it off, the red haired girl getting off the ground. 

Listening to the red haired girl talk rapidly fast registering to Aseroth as mumbling almost as she was a motor boat with a mouth, feeling the sense of annoyance over taking him, Aseroth cracked a smile and laugh just about. " Pleasure to meet you madam Nahvi! And doggo Zakad. " not letting her almost ranting like speech bothering him, his eyebrow lowering while he'd just laugh. " Madam's and doggo's, pleasure is all mine. At your leisure  my name is Aseroth De Lucas II, but call me Aseroth. " presenting himself, expressing his gratitude to actually meet some people in the wilderness. " If I may ask, are y'all by chance Beast Tamers? Or Swords-woman. Both works, if y'all mind telling me " placing his right hand on his chin hoping they will be listening to this man's questions and answers.

Last edited by Aseroth on 14/12/16, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana turned her head back to Nahvi and gave her a look. "Perhaps you should rely on your own skill and not that of an informant," she said sternly, looking back at the man in front of her. Diana nodded at him when he asked about her name. "My family specializes in the use of beasts," she said, grabbing her snarling companion by his mane. "My skill with a sword is little to none. This is a gift," she stated, placing her hand on the pommel of the blade. Diana had this odd blade for quite a time now but hadn't been able to use it. Sometimes she would feel it pulse with an odd energy. It was certainly an odd sword but it was beautiful none the less.

OOC ( Placing this on a timeline for myself in which Diana hasn't met Tenma yet. So she has no idea how to use her sword properly. xD )

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Nahvi Pouted. "Oh come now Diana, asking for help sometimes isn't so bad. He tracked her this far Zakad did the best he could. I won't stop searching though, once she's dead i'll be able to protect you just like I promised." She still smiled and talked to Aseroth now. "It's nice to meet you Aseroth. In fact I am a Swordswoman and a Beast Tamer, but mostly beast tamer. I actually just recently learned how to wield this thing." She said lifting up her Claymore. "It's pretty heavy so my movements are still slow. In taming terms, Diana's better than me. I need to train Zakad more before I go back out for my sister. My skills have been made clear." She stroked her chin. "This is a pressing matter indeed!"

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Glaring at the two women and their companions, with a sort of discomfort, but he simply ignored the feelings. The words 'rely on your own ability' went through his ears, ringing inside his mind while he begun to wonder with each passing of conversation between them. Diana explained that 'family' trained in the research and taming of animals, while Aseroth knew next to nothing about them. " You sword skills next to none? Would you care to test are steels and skills against one another, Madam Diana? " questioning the women if she was intrigued in bedding her steel against his wooden katana. " I may not look like it, but my I'm currently out here to hone my family's style of ken-..." telling both of them cutting his sentence short as Nahvi spoke giving her his attention. 

She even perkt Aseroth interest with the large sword she had wielded, wondering how such a small figure of a girl, held such heavy weaponry. " Don't mind my guessing, but is seems to me that y'all are sister's? Perhaps family in the least ?" Making observations of the two and matching how both have companions since Diana, family 'specialize in taming' he thought. " Ahem, as I said before Madam Nahvi, I specialize in kenjutsu my family created. I could surly teach or assist you in controlling your sword better because that's my family's main focus with the sword. " telling a bit of his family kenjutsu's. " Anyways, Would you two lovely and majestic ladies, Help with my training? I understand that if your in rushes or doing something else important or more urgent please do that so I don't hold you. " Aseroth asked and complimented them while smiling to be quite warm.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx "Don't waste your life protecting me."

xxxxxx Diana turned to look at Nahvi, placing her hand on her head. "If I am ever about to die by an enemy-- I wouldn't be worthy of your life," her words were stern and absolute. It wasn't out of care for the girl as it was more of an insult. She wouldn't want to see her die in place of herself. The talk of death left her a bit numb. Death wasn't a common occurrence in her life until her father died. Then it seemed like everywhere she turned it was there. "She is my cousin," said Diana, turning her attention back to the man in front of her. "I could assist you," she placed her hand on Nahvi's back and attempted to lightly push her towards Aseroth. "Perhaps you two could spar-- unless you are interested in taming?" questioned Diana. Her hand was intertwined in Pluto's mane as she pulled him away from the two.

OOC ( -- )

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hearing the Hearing the harsh words of Diana spoken to Nahvi, he felt he should say something but didn't. Having no rightful place to actually question how she spoke to her leaving it alone unless someone addressed it. Maybe their encounter was something that was bond to happen during this civil war happening as Aseroth prepared for the incoming battle. Hearing that Diana, said she could assist him brought forth joy to his face. That suddenly turned into a slight embarrassed face as he'd had Nahvi pushed toward him. Diana had pushed her cousin into the arms of Aseroth, which he had caught on instinct alone. "Um...Um... Taming?.... Beast? " He'd question while fiddling around trying to get Nahvi from him. "I believe... T-t..that works" He'd agree upon learning taming, nervously.

word count: 130/2,000 {Beast Taming}

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx "Not sure what you'd want to tame." Diana climbed onto her companions back and tapped the space behind him. Pluto wasn't too happy about this idea since he didn't know the man well. But he accepted it anyway. "Hop on. He won't bite unless I tell him to," she assured him, waiting for the man to get on her dogs back. Whether he did or did not didn't matter. She would then have Pluto lead them to any animal he could find. It would take a while but they would finally arrive at a location. The area was in the middle of the thick woodlands. There was a swampy area ahead of them that had a murky stream running across it. Sounds of birds chirping and insects humming filled their ears. Pluto's body hung low in the brush and his pupils grew wide. Diana slipped off of him and helped the man down if he had gotten on her companion.

xxxxxx She walked over to a nearby tree and hid behind it. "Keep quiet," she said. The dog moved in a bit closer. His hairs on his back standing up as he shivered in excitement. Diana let out a little whistle to signal Pluto. He stopped and growled in displeasure. A small spurt of acid flew from his mouth and near his target that now became clear. "There," she said, pointing at the small pillar of smoke coming from the spot, "Go over there and subdue it." Before he fully walked away from her she would grab his arm and whisper into his ear, "Don't kill it. Just dominate it. I'll let you figure out the rest." She would let him go and watch from afar, whistling Pluto to stay.

OOC ( Nahvi can say she came with us if she wants to when she posts. )

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

" Not really sure, i never tamed something before. " Clenching his fist nervously. Looking at how Diana climbed on top of her pet using him as a mouth she patted his back side and looked at Aseroth. He'd point his finger at himself with a questioned look. Than hearing her say he wont bite unless she tells him too, scared him. Either or, Aseroth didn't want to miss his chance to actually feel one of the so called creatures he could possibly tame. " Sorry, this is something new and i just cant get my nerves straight.  speaking softly behind Diana. Placing his arms around her so he doesn't fall off the pet while getting on. Nothing going to stop him now.His eyes were pretty droopy, and Aseroth feel asleep riding the back of the mount with Diana going somewhere. The mount stopping, Aseroth just slide off the right side into the dirt awaiting as he'd landed.

Moving about on the dirt not really getting to his feet just yet. The scenery was in thick and lush forest area almost similar to a swamp. Blinking twice. Eyes bugged out as he'd look side to side noticing its actually a swamp. Just before he got to freaking out  Diana had spoke and said 'Keep Quiet". A situation had arise around them it seemed, but this was all unclear to Aseroth. " Diana? what's going on. " he'd whisper to her.Hearing the ones 'there and subdue' made him go dumbfounded just about. Just before not really knowing what to do, she'd tugged back his left arm and whisper herself.  He'd nod in agreement, not clear about 'Dominating'.The man walking toward the shuffling of what could be a beast or couldn't. He wasn't to cautious with his approached getting about 5 meters away from the noise ahead. .

--

Aseroth preparing to go intercept the creature, peeling back some leaves. Turning back to wave at Diana showing he was okay with a smile. It appeared to be a orange stripped tiger on the other side of the leaves once he turned back looking through it. Sine they were 5 meter's apart a single thought popped into his mind. ' I could try my blinding attack ' having a simple thought. Running his left hand across the ground, getting a feel for the soil making sure it wasn't going to dull his blade. By this time the tiger had picked up on Aseroth's scent, the smell was of turkey legs since he'd been carrying them along with him from home. Having to act quickly, drawing his blade and waiting. The tiger roared pouncing at Aseroth coming into 2 meters of him. Striking the tip of his blade into the ground, flicking his wrist upward, flinging dirt from the soil into he path of the tiger sight. " Lucas Style:Tātoruguraundosunēku " Aseroth pronounced. The pouncing tiger fell to the ground haven't pounced into dirt.

He'd whisked the dirt from the tip of his blade. Standing over the tiger he'd thinking about dominating. Poor tiger also went through his mind, but he know he needed to show himself bigger than the beast.  inserting and flicking his wrist again, flinging dirt into the tigers face. The animal becoming enraged but couldn't see clearly. Positioning his right index finger against the forehead flicking him/her. Holding back he'd hope to send a harsh thumping sensation to the tiger.  

--
Not really knowing ho to exert dominance over a beast, Aseroth only thought of using this shout. Taking in a large whiff of air feeling up every inch of his lungs. Standing over the tiger it'd tried to come to hits feet getting the dirt out its eye. Releasing a large bellow directly over the tiger. " RawR!!!! " was the only thing he actually released through his roar. Not really knowing what to do next, but go over to the tiger and attempt to pin it. Feeling as this could help lead to something else.

Train Ability word count: 270/250
word count total: 528/2,000 {798/2,000 with ability word count}

Trained Ability:

Last edited by Aseroth on 31/12/16, 01:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx Diana watched as the man tussled around with the tiger. The tiger seemed quite disoriented as he threw sand and dirt into it's eyes. Pluto had calmed down now, laying in the tall brush observing as well. "Dirt won't fell a beast so easily," she said, rolling her eyes. His technique wasn't much of one. It was certain he'd never done anything like this before. Though she was certain he'd figure it out eventually. This boy whom she'd thought a mere human couldn't possibly pin the beast down. She would be amused when if it mauled him. But little did she know the man had more strength than she'd anticipate. Diana wouldn't let him die, however. She was anything but cruel. "You should attack it," she advised, stepping out from behind the tree. Her hand was rested on the pommel of her sword as she walked a bit towards the scene. Keeping her distance, she observed still. Getting a closer look at this animal-- it seemed smaller than most she had encountered. Something felt odd about it all. There was something missing about the situation but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Though it indeed felt like they were being watched.

OOC ( -- )

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Navi in the meantime was having a wonderful daydream about the life she'd lead with diana after she'd killed her sister and moved on with her life. She was however woken up by her dog with a giant kiss to the face. "ARGH! You got it in my mouth!" She said spitting out the dog spit that had entered, she looked at the dog and laughed. "OH! I can't stay mad at you boy!" She ruffled his hair and looked around. She remembered that Diana said she was going to train Aseroth into becoming a beast tamer. "Alright boy sniff out Diana and find them!"

With a quick inhale Zakad had locked onto Diana's sent and bounded after her. Nahvi followed close behind. They finally found her and Nahvi walked next to her after patting Zakad and telling him what a good boy he was. "So what did I miss?"

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

xxxxxx As she watched the silver haired man tussle with the tiger, she heard footsteps inching towards them. One, most likely an animal and the other was much more human. Diana turned her head to see Nahvi. She didn't say anything at first but bored as she was, she walked over to her cousin. "You can take over from here, mm?" she said, motioning Pluto over to her. "I may be more experienced but I'm sure you're a much better teacher." Diana climbed on top of Pluto's back, gripping his mane in her hands. "I have things to do," she said, looking down at Nahvi, "When we meet again, I pray you will have completed your mission." With those words Diana was already gone. The speed of her canine carried her away from the area with haste. Little did the one's she left know... there was a greater beast lurking in those woods. In her heart, she was confident that they could take it on. If not, it would just simply be the flow of fate taking it's course. She would not mourn them. Instead she would cherish their memory. Though deep down she hoped it would not be the case.

[ EXIT ]

OOC ( Sorry. I'm filled on threads right now and I needed to exit at least one of them. We can role play again when you're feeling better Ase! I heard you are sick. D: )

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aseroth had roared and shouted at the beast. Feelings very stupid and confused to why he did something like that. Either way he'd release the attempted pin on the tiger, moving about five meters apart from the animal. Hearing the words of Diana 'Attack it alittle', he'd position his hand on the hilt of his blade. " If you say, Madam. It shall be down " Speaking. Spreading his legs apart and getting stable footing, the tiger panted the ground. Adjusting his blade upward in the sheathe, getting ready for his strike. The tiger had taken the offensive and charged toward Aseroth closing the gap. Opening its jaws wide readying to bite Aseroth in attempt. Taking two strides forward in the path of the tiger being faster than the charging beast. Drawing and slicing from the ground up attempting to injury its left paw and torso. Aseroth skidding behind the tiger, not really adjust to the two steps movement yet. Tripping shortly from the momentum catching up with him, while the tiger had feel the steel run through its fur. A single drop of sweat went down Aseroth's forehead turning to face the tiger trying to reclaim his balance.

Its really weird for him trying to hone his swordsmanship and dominated a beast. Even though he doesn't have the luxury to process everything, he'd take two steps toward the tiger again. Slicing from the ground up at the left eye of the tiger, to potentially blind the beast.

{word count: 252/250}
--

Hitting his mark and wounding the tigers left eye, Aseroth turn to notice Nahvi had came and Diana had left for something else. Seeing that the tiger would be occupied trying to either recover to fight further or whimper away with its currents wounds. He'd wave Diana off and turn to Nahvi. " Madam Nahvi, welcome back to the little adventure. So are you going to help me continue? " He'd say. The wounded animal would limp off in the distance going through some brushes with its wounds.  Aseroth chuckling to himself, holding his belly. This had been something different, and he couldn't wait for the more to come.

{Trained Ability wc: 252/250 }
{ Total wc: 635/2,000 } { w/ trained wc: 1,157/2,000

Trained Ability:

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Nahvi nodded but frowned after seeing the blinded tiger limp away as it did. "Yes I am here to continue your training. Wasn't that Tiger going to be your companion though? With it's wounds like that, leaving it in the wild would be cruel." Nahvi walked out from her hiding spot and moved Aseroth aside a little. "If you leave it like that, the beast will die." Like all life Nahvi held a strong urge to protect it. She'd approach the tiger now cautiously. With it's eye's blinded the Tiger's hearing was enhanced so it heard someone approach and growl in defense. It gave a roar as Nahvi approached it unwavering. She knelt down with it as the tiger bared his teeth towards her.

"Shh there, there. No one is here to hurt you!" She went in to hug the creature and pet it's head. "No one will hurt you anymore, you're safe now." The tiger calmed itself in her arms and fell rested into a whimper. as it liked Nahvi's face. "See Aseroth! When Diana said "Wound it a little" She meant punch it or something because if you decide not to keep him you can change your mind and just knock it out. Otherwise you'll do something as cruel as this. If you just left it like this it would have died to something healthier." The Tiger purred in her lap as she lay petting it. "I myself wouldn't be able to live with the circle of life treating it so horribly. I'd like to teach aspiring beast tamers that you shouldn't do something like this."

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aseroth, watched as Nahvi and her dog stepped out from the brushes. He wondering what else he could do to understand the creature besides cutting into its flesh. Nahvi had presented the question of the tiger becoming his companion. " I thought the tiger would help with training, not become my companion. I apologize my lady, if I hurt the animal too much. " saying that to Nahvi as she went to look over the tiger. It looked like she planned to comfort the beast while it was blinded, he exactly just stood there trying to figure out why? He rubbed his chin and turned to look around.

Hissing through the trees were heard. A gloomy presence felt like it was coming, but Aseroth, wasn't sure if his senses were right. Stepping over to the tiger and Nahvi walking backwards. " My lady, I must.. I must say that it seems rather strange here at the moment. Possibly we are being watched. " the hissing stopping while Aseroth grew closer to the three. Nahvi's dog could probably hear it just like he does. With this strange feeling the presence could possibly be leaving the area or growing closer, while none of the four knew.

Taking up a guard getting over his gut feeling. Speaking up now. " Nahvi, I think what may be coming may be here " he said. Squinting his eyes staring toward an darken area of the forest, than sudden gush of steaming water shot forth aimed at the group. Aseroth already had his guard up, so he instantly moved over in front of the tiger, Nahvi's dog, and her, guarding with Cold Coffin. Slithering and hissing could be heard around the tree lining as something prepared to attack once more.

Total Word Count: 933/2,000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum