Blood Stained Home is still a Home [Twilight Sign Up/ Tenma/Diana/Endolf]

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would turn to look at Pluto as it barked loudly, and he would stare at the beast to see what it was barking at. Then replying to Tenma, “Hmmm I will have to search the surrounding area’s later to see if he is nearby.... but yes of course you may go, never have I said you must follow me, I only asked for your assistance.” Solomon knew if Tenma did decide to stay it would be a large help as he knew that he had strength that could be used to defend his people. However it was not his choice, “Just remember you are welcome back here... the village is not far, and when you say alone does that mean you’re leaving Diana here?” As he finished he would look to Diana and her beast once more assuming she could answer for herself. He was curious, as again he did not know her well, but Tenma was able to vouch for her, but would she wish too that was the question. That and could Solomon let this women he did not know take hatred from Kou without her even knowing of the situation he is in.

After waiting for a response Solomon would then tap on Mamoru’s back before hoping down and walking towards them he would ask Tenma, “Is there I way I can contact you for the future?" He held is hand out to shake farewell. If Diane’s words were words of parting he would also then put his hand out to shake hers.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum