2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Empty Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane 26/11/16, 10:27 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Enemy:

The match with Zai went well for Noir, her hands were still shaking because of the excitement but she knew that she needed to calm down. Getting to excited wouldn’t be good because she would think that she could win everything, so just like what she did before the match, she inhaled some air and exhaled in slowly. The shaking stopped and she looked at her palm, noticing some bruises and scars. She knew she had been working very hard, but she needed to work much harder than ever. Being stronger was not an easy goal, some sacrifices needed to be made. The moment she came back to the barrack, the black haired girl heard someone called her name and it was the person who took in charge in the registration for the coliseum. “Yes?” She answered and waited until the man approached her while bringing a wooden board with paper clipped on it. “Hello, Miss. I would like to offer you to join this 2 vs 2 match if you are interested. Of course your partner will be chosen randomly, would you like to take the offer?”

It confused the girl and she would ask a question, ”Umm, but why suddenly giving the offer?” The man smiled brightly and he looked up to some papers before explaining, “You have some record to do 2 vs 2 and the record are pretty good, the audiences’ response was pretty good as well so we decided to give the offer to enter the 2 vs 2match. Of course there won’t be any problem if you declined the offer.”

The last time she did it was with Adrastos and that was why she was able to perform quite well, but she was not sure about this time. However maybe thing like this would occur again in the future where she would need to fight with a stranger, just like what happened in the island. It would give her a better lesson to fight with someone else… and perhaps no one would get killed again when they fight beside her. She looked at her palm and made a fist before staring back to the man, nodding in agreement that she would take the offer. “I will enter the 2 vs 2 match.” The man, with a brighter smile nodded happily before scribbling her name on the paper and excused himself after telling Noir that soon after she rested for a few minutes, she would need to enter the arena.

Once again, her name was being announced in the arena and she was standing in the empty lot of the coliseum. The audience cheered for her, their energetic cheer could be deafening at first but she could adapt after a few second. Noir wondered about her partner as well as about her enemies, worry that she wouldn’t be able to cooperate with her new teammate.  But communication was the key, they said, so Noir would try to communicate with her partner.

“Our next gladiator, a man who is feared by other combatants for his habit to break his opponent’s weapons… The Breaker!!”

Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Urbicus

He looked intimidating, but Noir wouldn’t let this person to break her staff which was now an important thing that belonged to Yakuroro before. She needed to protect the staff at all cost and in order to do that, she needed to defeat The Breaker quickly.

WC:  564/800

2Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Empty Re: Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane 26/11/16, 11:14 am

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Enemy:

Items Brought:

Clown Baby was tough but Rima was right on the money about his strength not being too overwhelming. She relaxed in one of the coliseum lobbies many chairs. That fight had her blood pumping and she wanted more. Honestly, she didn't expect to love fighting here so much. She had twenty minutes to blow until the next match, so she decided to repaint her nails to pass the time. "Rima? We would like to have a quick word with you. a tall lanky man holding a clipboard said, sitting next to me. Rima looked towards him pausing her painting for a moment. "Yes? I didn't do anything wrong did I?" she said slightly concerned. "Oh heavens no! You're last match was great, the crowd loved you! I was wanting to know, would you be fine tagging up with a partner in your next fight?" Rima looked a bit confused at the gesture but nodded her head in approval anyway.

"Is there any specific reason you want me to tag team with someone?" Rima asked, focusing on her nail painting again. "Well, we thought it would be a good experience for you. Magicians in the coliseum are already hard to come by, so we thought we'd let you interact with a fellow magician." the man said, picking himself up off the seat. "Your match starts in a little under twenty minutes, make sure you're ready!" he said strolling away from the scene. Rima quickly finished her nail painting and got up from her seat. She let out a sigh as she stretched her muscles and moved around her ankle, which still hurt a bit but felt much better after she healed it.

Rima let out a yawn as she made her way to the center of the arena. The crowd was cheering for her and whoever else was in the coliseum at the time. As she got closer, she also got a closer look at her partner and one of the enemies they would be facing. Her partner was a beautiful young woman with long black hair, and she was holding a long powerful-looking staff. Rima could sense a great amount of Rukh fluttering around her, this woman was incredibly poweful. Rima should definetly stay on her side if she wanted to live through this thing. The enemy was a large gladiator decked out in armor, he looked pretty strong and was holding a shield and sword. This reminded Rima of Zadi, but once again he was obviously no where near that guys level.

However, Rima's investigation of the two was cut short by the last enemy finally revealing themself.

Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane QntPiOy

It was a slender and tall young man, who was holding a powerful and ominous bow. She felt like he might actually be an issue due to the fact she's never actually fought someone who wielded a bow before. This wasn't going to slow her down though, she was determined to become stronger. Rima bowed towards her enemies and her partner. "I'm Rima, it's nice to meet you fellow magician." she said with a smile on her face.

WC: 517/800
Magoi: 280/280

3Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Empty Re: Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane 26/11/16, 11:54 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed that Noir’s partner was a magician as well as she greeted her and said that she was a fellow magician, making the black haired girl wondered about what kind of magician she was. She looked at her, learning about her appearance a bit and noticed the mark on her forehead, but the golden eyed girl knew she got no time to do some chit chats. “My name is Noir, pleased to meet you as well.” She said politely with a slight bow, but her face left no expression, it was empty as usual but Rima would notice that Noir was pretty excited about the fight. Of course, the black haired girl had experience to fight in the coliseum by having magician as her partner, so it might be luck for her.

After noticing The Breaker’s partner entered the arena, the female magician learned that he was an archer and thought that the match might be difficult. The combination between close ranged fighter and long ranged fighter would be deadly for both her and Rima, however being a magician allowed them to be creative as much as they want so if both of them were sharp enough to deal with their enemies, they could win. “Miss Rima, I will deal with The Breaker… but let’s work with each other. We need to win.” Noir said while gripping her staff tightly, her eyes were locked to The Breaker and Shane.

As soon as the bell rang and the emcee announced to begin the battle, Noir whispered to her staff while pouring her magoi in it and pointing it to The Breaker. “Lavica Segugio.” She chanted and soon, a hound made from lava appeared and ran towards the armored man, attempting to bite him. However the lava didn’t work against The Breaker’s brace as he raised his tower shield and blocked it. This made the black haired girl decided to take a step forward and pointed her wand again for the 2nd time towards the breaker. She did this simply to make him approaching her and she would try to at least keep attacking him for now and let Rima deal with the archer. Four thorny cones appeared after Noir whispered to the rukh and the cones would be heading towards the man only to be parried by The Breaker’s Deflecting Parry move. Fortunately, he ate the bait that Noir had been giving and ran towards Noir with his full speed now. However, the black haired girl still had something in her sleeve at the moment and she would chant, Arma Parafulmine, halberd.”

Soon, Noir was holding an icy halberd that would be thrown to The Breaker and once it was very close, the black haired girl would whisper to the rukh again, “Scoppiare.” The word suddenly made the ice burst and the lightning infused water showered the man, electrocuting him up. Unfortunately for him, Noir had poured more magoi than usual and increasing the damage that the spell can deal. The Breaker cursed himself for not being more careful, because he was defeated by something that was meant to be broken from the beginning. The black haired girl sighed as she managed to defeat the Breaker who was now unconsciously lying on ground, wondering about Rima’s own fight.

WC: 1112/800
Stamina: 200 / 380 (100 Magoi used)

Skills Used:

4Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Empty Re: Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane 26/11/16, 12:43 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

A grin stretched across Rima's painted lips as she prepared her battle stance next to the stranger next to her. Her target was going to be the archer and the experience would be put to good use, considering this was her first fight with an archer. Rima took a few steps towards the archer and prepared her wand. "I'm not going to show you any mercy." Rima's grin continued to widen as thoughts of violence kept going through her mind. She needed to calm herself, if Faris were to see her like this...she was sure he'd disapprove. Rima took a deep breath as she calmed herself, and took a few more steps towards her opponent. "I won't let him touch you, partner." she said directed towards the black haired woman behind her.

"I haven't had a chance to use this yet..." Rima said pointing her wand to the ground, and feeding her magoi into it. Dust, bacteria, and various particles began to gather at her feet. A black vortex then appeared, and a humanoid shape covered in blue flames began to rise out of it, conjuring her Grudge Manifest.

Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Latest?cb=20150222022146

"I'd like you to meet my little creation." Rima said a grin on her face. The creature in front of her had cracked skin that was glowing blue, and it's flesh almost looked as if it was rotting but it gave off no smell. The blue flames around it began to disperse, but the ones on its body lingered. It suddenly, dashed towards the archer with full force, clenching its fist and thrusting it forward. The archer quickly dodged out of the way and pulled back his bowstring firing his Piercing Ice. The icy arrows almost hit Rima but her Borg quickly appeared to protect her from the attack, shattering instantly. "Crap, I didn't expect to have to destroy my beautiful creation so soon!" so said letting out a laugh and snapping her fingers.

Suddenly, the Grudge Manifest exploded into flames next to Shane, dealing B-Tier fire damage to the left side of his body. The archer screamed out in pain, but this didn't stop him for very long. He quickly drew back his bowstring and fired an incredibly fast Frost Explosion towards Rima. The arrow hit the ground next to her and caused ice to break out of the floor, causing multiple shards of ice to stab Rima in the leg for B-Tier damage. She let out an ear-piercing scream as she felt the shards of ice dig deep into her leg. Black Rukh began to flutter around the girl, causing her sclera to turn pitch black.

She held out her wand towards the sky. "Tasus Altanin!" the magician began to conjure abyss black flames that formed into what looked to be a dragon.

Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Tumblr_n0i0ewEFEd1rzkxhio5_400

The spell was aimed directly at the archer, completely engulfing him in the flames. A loud painful scream could be heard as the impact was made, but it quickly disappeared. As the flames began to disperse, the ground was charred black and only a pile of bones remained. The ice shards lodged in Rima's leg melted and caused blood to gush out. She quickly grabbed a bandage from her bag and began to wrap the wound. She then looked up towards to partner. "So-sorry you had to witness that...that was the first time I've had to use it." Rima said with a slightly satisfied look on her face. "I'm sure you could of handeled it...but he was about to fire his next arrow towards you. I did what I had to."

WC: 981/800
Magoi: 240/280[-40]

Abilities Used:

5Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Empty Re: Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane 26/11/16, 12:55 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Ahh... it is alright. Let me see your leg." Noir said as she knelt beside Rima and looked at her wound before pouring magoi into her Healing Bracelet. With a gentle touch, the purple colored rukh began to gather around the wound and healing it quickly. "There... I hope this helps." The black haired girl would put her hand on Rima's shoulder before praising her with a rare smile, "You did a good job, thank you for fighting beside me." She knew the girl had a bright future with her power, Rima could be a very strong one but Noir would try to not lose from her coliseum partner.

As their victory was announced, Noir would take half of the reward before bowing her head towards Rima. "It was fun, hopefully we can fight together again."

WC: 800+/800
Stamina: 200 / 370 (110 Magoi used)

Item used:

6Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane Empty Re: Noir/Rima vs Breaker/Shane 26/11/16, 01:04 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Rima gave Noir a warm grin as she healed up her leg. "Thanks...I hope we can fight together again as well." she said slightly blushing. 'Did I just make another friend?' Rima thought to herself, hoping Diana wouldn't get jealous. She let out a light giggle and gave her healed leg a test, by jumping up and down a few times. "Thanks a bunch! I'll be sure to get stronger for the next time we meet!" Rima said cheerfully. As Noir bowed to her, Rima bowed back to be polite. She then went her own way, departing from Noir.

As she got back to the lobby she sat down at her usual spot began to ponder what the future might hold for her, and her new friends.

[Exit]

WC: 1109/800
Magoi: 240/280

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum