Hoho Vs Breaker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hoho Vs Breaker Empty Hoho Vs Breaker 03/01/16, 07:09 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

"For our next battle... In the Arena!" The announcer bellows as the spectators roar in thunderous cheer. "Hohotaro! The undefeated!" The crowds cheered louder, Hohotaro is starting to garner some fame inside the arena. He might be undefeated on his last 3 fights but he thinks that maybe he's just not fighting the best opponents there is. Clowny Baby was tough but Hohotaro bested him in the end.

Hohotaro walk into the ring running, he learned from the other Arena fighters that if he wanted more fame he should have his own entrance style. Hohotaro tried some awkward poses but the crowd stopped cheering, except for one man in the crowd shouting. "Wooooooo!" Hohotaro just ignored it and waited for his opponent to arrive.

"His opponent! A gladiator with countless fights under his belt. He is feared for his tenacity and endurance. Breaker!" The crowd cheered louder from when Hohotaro was announced. Breaker entered the arena. A war torn warrior closes in towards Hohotaro. "A veteran vs the undefeated rookie. Will he be able to Break the rookie's winning streak? Or will the Rookie continue with his record. LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" The announcer signaled the start of the fight.

Hohotaro didn't waste a single second. As soon as the fight started he charged forward towards his opponent. From his opponent's weapons and equipment Hohotaro deduced that he is more of a defensive fighter. One way of fighting against a fighter of that type is to be unrelenting with your attacks. Hohotaro jumps forward in an attempt to get on the left flank of Breaker.

290/300 Magoi
264/250 TWC

Ability Trained:

Last edited by Hohotaro on 03/01/16, 07:47 am; edited 1 time in total

2Hoho Vs Breaker Empty Re: Hoho Vs Breaker 03/01/16, 07:47 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro stomp his left leg towards the Breaker followed by a jumping side kick from his right leg. However Breaker managed to brace himself and defended against both attacks with the use of his tower shield. Hohotaro doesn't let up with his attack. He unsheathes his new sword the Stunning Conduit. Hohotaro brings it above his head and slashed it downwards towards his enemy.

Breaker's experience is starting to show as he used the ball of his feet and turned to face Hohotaro allowing him to have the correct stance and then he held his right arm in front of him and meets with Hohotaro's attack deflecting it upwards and this opens up Hohotaro's defenses and sets up an attack from Breaker. He clutches his sword tightly in his hand and wildly slashed it downward faster than Hohotaro's attack earlier.

Hohotaro was almost defenseless but before the sword comes down towards him he managed to leap backwards dodging the attack by just mere centimeters. Hohotaro charges back towards Breaker by leaping again towards him with his sword ready to slash down on him. The Breaker slashed his sword upwards in order to clash with Hohotaro's sword but it was just a feint. Hohotaro bring back his sword and turning, dodging his opponent's attack completely. He then delivered a roundhouse kick towards Breaker's back. The breaker manages to swat it away again with his gauntlet while Hohotaro leaps farther away from his enemy.

The crowd cheered after the intense exchange between two highly skilled warriors. No one is backing down and no one is giving the other one an opportunity to deal some damage.

272/250 TWC
255/300

Ability Trained:

Abilities:

3Hoho Vs Breaker Empty Re: Hoho Vs Breaker 03/01/16, 10:07 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"You're not bad pops." Hohotaro stretches his arms over his head and shake his legs to make them more limber. "You're actually able to keep up with me." Hohotaro grins.

"Don't get cocky boy. Talk like that and you won't survive past 10 fights here." Breaker's voice echoes within his helmet making him sound like a metallic robot. "Enough talk! Come!" Breaker slams his sword to his shield.

"Ok... if you wish." Hohotaro smirked as he leaped forward with his Stunning Conduit at the ready. He slashed towards the enemy with his sword but it only met the broadside of his enemy's shield. The Breaker lifted his sword over his head and wildly slashed down but he was not aiming for Hohotaro the breaker's sword crashed towards Hohotaro's new sword damaging it severely.

"Hehehe" The breaker chuckled.

How could Hohotaro forget, the Breaker got his name exactly because of this, from breaking his enemy's weapons. The breaker lifted his sword yet again and this time he is aiming for Hohotaro's head. Hohotaro unsheathes his other sword and blocked the attack by crossing the two swords over his head. He pushed Breaker's sword upward and at the same time attempted to kick him right between his legs. The Breaker knew this was coming so he managed to defend his jewels with his tower shield. Hohotaro grins and using his foot that's on the tower shield he jumps up, rolls in midair and dives back down with a double slash attack.

The Breaker estimating the strength of the attack figured that he can clash with it with his own technique overpowering Hohotaro's attack and breaking the sword completely. But before the attacks hit each other Hohotaro covered his swords with lightning and the clash resulted in a bright spark. The lightning traveled from Hohotaro's sword to Breaker's weapon paralyzing his arm.

Hohotaro thought that it was already his win but he got ahead of himself. Breaker took his shield and bashed Hohotaro on his side. It doesn't hurt Hohotaro that much but he was pushed back allowing for the breaker to drop his shield and pick up his sword with his shield hand. "This fight is far from over." The Breaker growled as he stood his ground preparing for Hohotaro's attack.

Hohotaro could easily end this fight if he used his bow but that is not why he is here. Hohotaro wanted to train himself to be stronger so that he would be able to save his friends that was captured by slavers. And also to be able to free himself of his curse if ever he found the person that was responsible for it.

Hohotaro sheathes his hook sword and held his Stunning Conduit with both hands. He lowered his stance and leaps forward leaving behind a cloud of dust. He lifts his sword aloft and shouts as he charged toward the Arena veteran. From his sheer focus a power activated from the sword he's holding. A lightning aura suddenly surrounds him. The Breaker tried to block Hohotaro's attack but as soon as the Aura touched him his other arm became paralyzed. And he can't even run away because he can't move his legs correctly.

Hohotaro sliced twice with his sword diagonally forming an X shaped wound on the Breaker's body. Hohotaro lifts his sword again for one final blow but before he could deliver it The Breaker fell down to his knees and said. "You win."

Hohotaro pants as he bask in the cheer of the crowds for winning against the veteran and still holding his undefeated title.

574/1000 TWC
145/300 Magoi

Weapon Used for Basic Attack:

Ability Trained:

Abilities:

Last edited by Hohotaro on 03/01/16, 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total

4Hoho Vs Breaker Empty Re: Hoho Vs Breaker 03/01/16, 10:49 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The crowds roared as Hohotaro's victory was reported by the Announcer. "Hohotaro has retained his undefeated streak! Will anyone able to stop this young imuchakk from the land of the giants?" The clapping and the cheering still hasn't died down. Hohotaro approached his downed opponent and offered his hand to help him get up. Breaker took Hohotaro's hand and both of them left the arena with Hohotaro helping his enemy walk by lending him his shoulder.

Meanwhile at one of the VIP stands of the Arena...

"What do you think? Can you beat him?" A rotund man sitting in front of a table filled with different kinds of food is sitting in the dark overlooking the Arena. He is talking to the boy standing beside him, his face hidden with the beneath the shadows of the room. "I have paid top price for you since they've told me you already know how to use Magoi Manipulation. I have yet to see you use it in a fight. I'm letting it slide because you never lost a single match since you started but I'm thinking that I've been duped."

"There was no need for me to use it." The boy replied.

"Hahaha I agree, I agree! You showed incredible prowess inside the arena. I particularly like your savagery, seeing people die by your dual sword is pure art. It's like a god of death dancing for my enjoyment! It's marvelous!" The man's saliva started dripping and he wiped it with the back of his hand. "I will be organizing a match for the two of you. It would make headlines! The battle of two undefeated rookies! The prodigy vs the prodigy. Will the strength of man trumps against the power of an Imuchakk? I can smell the money coming in! Hahahahahaha!" The fat man bellows in laughter spilling the drink on his hand all over his body. "Give me a good show Khaleel!"

"Call me Khal. But as you wish. Just fulfill your end of the bargain. You told me you know where my sister is." The boy replied sternly.

"Hahaha! Yes yes! That cute little girl is safe I assure you. The family that got her is always kind to their slaves. Hahahha! You don't have to worry." The man's laughter echoed throughout the room.

The boy is shaking, he's clearly containing his rage. He wanted to crush this man's skull right here right now but he needed to find his sister. The boy clenched his fist tightly and just left the room. His a golden mask and a golden bracer shines from the light of the midday sun. He walked away as quickly as he can. When he was sure that he's far away enough his fist glows and he punched the wall of the arena breaking it apart and making a huge hole. "Brother Ho-... No... Hohotaro... Why have you abandoned us...."

1000/1000 TWC
145/300

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum