Other Participants: Duquin/Zion
Exchange: Bottomless Gourd
Notes: For the Battle Corner.

328Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 22/06/19, 09:56 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, feel free to transfer the code.

329Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 03/08/19, 11:09 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Knuckles Shi
Other Participants: Bass Mikiaru
Exchange:
Type: Magic weapon- gloves
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: A pair of any size fits all, white gloves that have a magic circle on the back of both of them(instead of the alchemists circle).
Function:

• Right Hand:Blade By feeding magoi into right glove, a blade of strength magic surrounds the glove. The blade is 1 meter long and .25 meter wide. It can deal B tier damage and is destroyed when it takes but to B tier damage. Also Right Hand:Blade can only be used while Left Hand:Shield is not in use.10 magoi activate/ 5 magoi sustain

Left Hand:Shield By feeding magoi into the glove, a shield consisting of strength magic forms 1 meter in front of the user. The shield is flat end is 3 meters wide and 3 meters tall. It can take up to 1 b tier damage. It cannot be used while Right Hand:Sword is activated. 10 magoi activate/ 5 magoi sustain

Player Transfers - Page 14 XR9Yqz1
Name: Glaciolus
Tier: D
Type: Magic Item - Necklace
Magic Type: Ice
Appearance: A Necklace with turquoise gem embedded in the center and a chain that is shaped like antlers. The magic circle is hidden behind the gem.
Function:
[list]
[*]Frozen Horn ~ When infused with magoi, the magic circle behind he gem will shine and make the gem glow a white light. The user would need to point at the targeted area to produce this antler shaped ice which will grow up to 5 meters away from the user with 30cm long branches. The enemy would be immobilized for 1 post upon contact with the antlers - 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Player Transfers - Page 14 03fFqvx
Name: Surging Tide
Tier: C
Type: Magic Weapon - Sword
Magic Type: Water
Appearance: When its function is not activated, this blade appears only as the handle, guard, and tassel. The guard is dark steel, the handle wrapped in red leather, with the tassel being a piece of simple cloth. The magic circle is engraved on the circular butt of the hilt from which the tassel is secured.
Function:
[list]
[*]Wave Blade - Feeding magoi into the handle causes a 1.2m long blade of compressed and highly pressurized water to emerge from the hilt. This water blade acts almost like its a solid and can deal C-tier damage. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Name: Essence of the Dawn
Tier: A
Type: Magic Item
Magic Type: Sunseer [Heat+Light+Clairvoyance]
Cost: 10 magoi to activate | 5 to sustain
Appearance: On the outside, it is an ordinary flask that is roughly 20 cm tall and 7 cm wide. During the day, the inside is filled with a warm, fluorescent golden liquid that seems to come alive at the touch. It's warmth reminds you of the kiss of the sun on a summer day or a mother's loving embrace. In the night, the liquid turns blue and cold, shining brightly like the moon. 
Function:

The Wrath of Apollo - After channeling magoi into the flask, keeping the flask upright, the liquid sunlight will drain out and seep into the ground. A pillar of scorching light that is 20 meters in diameter will erupt from the ground underneath the target and deal B tier damage in the form of burns as well as applying the effects of the magic type. 

The Gift of Diana - After channeling magoi into the flask, turning the flask upside down, the liquid moonlight will drain out onto the surface below, creating an icy mirror that is 15 meters in diameter. It will show any past or present the user wishes to see. However, it will be silent and the user many only look into a maximum of 1 threads peruse or sustain

Name: Fondness of Heart
Tier: A-tier 
Type: Magic Tool
Magic Type: Perfect Illusion [Light+Sound+Strength]
Appearance: A small green locket that is about 5cm in diameter. It gives off a faint aura of warmness. It resonates with its user and will change color based off of the wearer.
Function:
By spending 15 magoi the user can create a perfect illusion of on of their own memories. This allows the person using it to re-experience important or emotional moments of their life. Some would say you see the things that affected your heart the most. This function can only be used outside of combat

81,000 Huang

Notes: From my character to my other character

330Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 03/08/19, 01:01 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'll approve it

331Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 04/08/19, 11:53 pm

Character/Account Name: Tatara
Other Participants: Neph Axca
Exchange:

Player Transfers - Page 14 Ca2521df96c0169a106ca1a98bca4126
Name: Ashrune
Tier: B
Type: Magic Weapon - Sword
Magic Type: Lava Magic [ Heat + Strength ]
Appearance: The sword is about 118 centimeters in length with 98 centimeters being the length of the blade. Without feeding magoi into the weapon, the blade is a common steel color and only changes orange once magoi is infused.
Function:

• Eruption - Feeding magoi into the weapon whilst it is stabbed into the earth causes lava magic to activate. The ground in front of the user glows red briefly before a 3m diameter pillar of lava bursts out of the earth up to 3m high. This eruption can take place within 8m of the place where the users sword was stabbed into the ground and deals B-tier damage. 10 Magoi to Activate | 5 Magoi to Sustain

Notes: Giving my new character a item off my other character.

332Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 05/08/19, 01:23 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved, please remove from Neph's vault and add to Tatara's.

333Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 16/09/19, 09:11 pm

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

Character/Account Name: Zana

Other Participants: Trently

Exchange: Shard of Solomon

Notes: To Trently for his guild helping Zana.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10727-sasan-kingdom-crusades-ix-fated-meeting-closed-plot#58314

334Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 18/09/19, 01:43 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Trently

Other Participants: Noir

Exchange: The entirety of my huang to Noir.

Notes: I was Noir all along, ahahaha! I am just kidding. The huang is to hold up a promise I made to Noir.

335Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 20/09/19, 06:50 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Trently

Other Participants: Sesshomaru

Exchange: Pendant of Serenity.

Notes: I really might just let you keep it, but stay safe in the dungeon with this.

Code:

[spoiler="Pedant of Serenity [Magic Item]"]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6aDfhhr.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Pendant of Serenity
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Necklace
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Appearance:[/b] The pendant is 6 cm in diameter, and within it is a tree with leaves made of emeralds. The chain is able to be replaced, as the pendant itself has the magic circle engraved upon the back.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]When fed magoi, the pendant pulses with purple light which spreads over the user's body healing them for B-tier damage. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

336Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 21/09/19, 11:37 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Huang transferred to Noir, Sessho can put the item in his vault, and you may put Zanas shard into your vault. All transactions taken care of.

337Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 07/11/19, 07:59 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Bass Mikiaru
Other Participants: Julius Plagueis
Exchange: total of 93,000 Huang to Julius
Notes: N/a

338Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 08/11/19, 06:04 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Transfer approved! Huang transferred!

339Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Everything to Beck. 09/01/20, 07:45 pm

Beck

Beck
D-Tier
D-Tier

Character/Account Name: Beck
Other Participants: EveWill, Kara Satel Bane and Kabutop
Exchange: Everything from [Kabutop, Eve Will and Kara Crown] to Beck
Notes:
This Includes
- Amulet of Life
- Truth Seeker
- Heart of Mist:
- Erinos:
- War Horse Bow
- One Armed Great Sword
- Rampaging Unicorn Sheild
51,000 hung from Eve to Beck
139,000 hung from Kabutop to Beck
[Total =190,000
- Last Writer Body
- Last Writer Part 1

I will also permanently be Archiving Kabutop, as i plan to make her an Npc[Plot] at some point for Beck.  Yes i know Beck can't use all these things, but It be easier to move all my stuff to one place. I think somethings i transferred before between them and accidentally left in the previous vault, so works as a nice clean up 2.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/u343 [Kabutop
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/u350 [Eve
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/u284 [Kara

340Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 11/01/20, 04:42 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Transfer approved!

341Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 03/04/20, 05:54 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Julius
Other Participants: Bass[My alt]
Exchange: Moving two magic items from Bass to Julius

Code:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19643469/17][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f22/19/64/34/69/flat1010.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]Name:[/b] Shield and Blade
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Magic weapon- gloves
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Strength
[b]Appearance:[/b] A pair of any size fits all, white gloves that have a magic circle on the back of both of them(instead of the alchemists' circle).
[list]
[*][b]Right Hand: Blade[/b] By feeding magoi into the right glove, a blade of strength magic surrounds the glove. The blade is 1 meter long and .25 meter wide. It can deal with B tier damage and is destroyed when it takes but to B tier damage. Also Right Hand: Blade can only be used while Left Hand: Shield is not in use.10 magoi activate/ 5 magoi sustain

[b]Left Hand: Shield [/b] By feeding magoi into the glove, a shield consisting of strength magic forms 1 meter in front of the user. The shield is the flat end is 3 meters wide and 3 meters tall. It can take up to 1 b tier damage. It cannot be used while Right Hand: Sword is activated. 10 magoi activate/ 5 magoi sustain
[/list]

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/03fFqvx.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Surging Tide
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Weapon - Sword
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Water
[b]Appearance:[/b] When its function is not activated, this blade appears only as the handle, guard, and tassel. The guard is dark steel, the handle wrapped in red leather, with the tassel being a piece of simple cloth. The magic circle is engraved on the circular butt of the hilt from which the tassel is secured.
[list]
[*][b]Wave Blade[/b] - Feeding magoi into the handle causes a 1.2m long blade of compressed and highly pressurized water to emerge from the hilt. This water blade acts almost like its a solid and can deal C-tier damage. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]
Notes: I'm a god

342Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 07/04/20, 09:07 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Transfer approved!

343Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 15/04/20, 02:00 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Adrastos Thanatos
Other Participants: Ariella
Exchange: All of Ariella's Solomon Shards to Adrastos
Notes:

Player Transfers - Page 14 HWgg81E

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

345Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 15/06/20, 06:16 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I accept on the condition that if he stops posting for three months, he'll return it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

347Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 15/06/20, 07:27 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:

[center][img]http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-11/art/aion-noble-tac-officers-plate-armor.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Armor of the Last Snow
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool (full body armor)
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Ice
[b]Appearance:[/b] A Small snowflake brooch only 5cm in diameter all around. The small accessory has a gem in the center. Whuser'stivated it covers the users body in a set over armor that overlaps any magical tools. The armor is silver, with white undertones like that of small layer of snow covering the set of armor. This beautiful item supplies it's user with unique functions.
[list]
[*][i]First Snow[/i]- The user feeds magoi into the armor then shoots a field of freezing moisture into the air. The frozen field produces a consistent field of snow to everything within a 50m Radius. The snow falls slowly but in thick amounts. Each post adds a layer of snowfall, each being .25m tall eventually settling 1m after four posts. Snow may continue but can only  add layers up to four. Only lasts four posts unless sustained. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain

[*][i]Fimbulwinter[/i]- Can be used anywhere from one to three stacks of Snow fall. Using this sacrifices a layer of snowfall. By feeding the armor with magoi the user causes snow on the ground to move around the target of the users choice, the snow swirls around freezing on one limb immobilizing it, it freezes two limbs at at two stacks, at the cost of three stacks it freezes two limbs and does freezing damage of C-tier. Cost 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

[*][i]Winter's End[/i]- For the cost of all four stacks, and ending all sustains of the spell currently ongoing on condensing into a 10m diameter sphere. The intense cold and contained field of snow freezes then bursts outward disrupting all actions by numbing them, dealing C-tier damage. Can only be stopped by clashing. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Armor of the Last Snow to Jahan. Approved. Add it to your Vault.

348Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 26/06/20, 04:55 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character/Account Name: Ghost/Ghost
Other Participants: 8/8
Exchange:  Essence of the Dawn To Ghost from 8/8
Notes:Ty a big help

Claiming

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 26/06/20, 05:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

349Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 26/06/20, 05:01 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm not Duq, obviously, but I accept.

350Player Transfers - Page 14 Empty Re: Player Transfers 27/06/20, 12:17 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Transaction approved, make sure to add to your vault.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum