You are not connected. Please login or register

Sasan Kingdom Crusades IX: Fated Meeting [Closed Plot]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Awakening to the sun's rise, Trently brushed his eyelids and sat up from his sleeping mat. He and his men had come to the great lands of Reim just yesterday. Trently's other men who had been in Reim for a while now were expecting him and the rest of Miracle but had not known when they would have been arriving. The young guild leader had to inform his other men here in Reim that he and Miracle had come. They were somewhere here in Remano, in a small fort in rural exteriors of Reim's capital.

"Guaiwu, please assist some five men to the small fort in the rural exterior of the capital city and notify our men here we have arrived. I myself will be seeing a battle in the Coliseum today. I was told by somebody that there would a duel there. I don't know who I will bet on though but I'll see. Thank you, Guaiwu."

The blue haired man said to his general who he would just finish eating breakfast with. Trently giving a task to his general, he would hand him a map with location of Miracle's fort in Reim. Guaiwu would nod his head to his leader and take the map, slipping it into his pocket as he would stand up to set out with five men. Trently meanwhile would go into his tent and grab his bag to take with him to the Coliseum match.

He would come into the Coliseum and make his bets before the start of the show. A magician boy with ruby hair would enter the Coliseum, facing off against a blonde haired warrior that the man from Kou, Trently, once battled against here in the great Coliseum. This were to bring back some good memories for Trently. He smiled and conversed with others around him, spectating the match from the start to the very finish.

"We have a victor! Give it up, for the blue magician, Zana! Defeating the warrior undefeated for years now!"

The crowd would be in shock, but as young Trently stood up from his seat and began to clap, others around him would join in on the applause for the magician boy who had won. Trently smiled, as he had bet correctly for Zana.

"I told you didn't I? Kekekeh! Now I will take my money with me!"

Said the blue haired man, taking his prize winnings. He would depart from the great Coliseum and return to his guild in Reim, seeing if Guaiwu had come back yet from his assignment. However, leaving the Coliseum, he would encounter the magician boy who had won the battle against Polliver. Trently would bump into him by accident, but the boy would suddenly begin to bow continuously and apologize. "Hey, don't pay any mind to it. You are Zana, yes? You put on a good show and did well. Perhaps did better than even when I fought Polliver." Said the blue haired warrior to the blue magician boy, quickly recognizing his distinct Sasan features. "Are you from Sasan? How come you are not donning your armor?" The crusader of Miracle were to ask Zana, coming of the notion he was of Sasan heritage. Trently would be interested in Zana, seeing some of his younger self in the blue magician boy. Him and Zana were still distinct from each other though.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Sasan Kingdom Crusades IX: Fated Meeting [Closed Plot] 35360610

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

The crowd roared in applause after a moment of shock, praising Zana for his fair victory over Polliver. It was great having won his first ever Coliseum bout. The young Zana would feel proud of his achievement, rising his wand in the sky. He would be led back to the barracks and paid his huang prize, the people working at the Coliseum being quite surprised of Zana's powerful magic. Zana did not think of himself as strong as he may have seemed in this battle. The boy from Sasan still felt he had so much more to learn. Zana was advancing in magic quicker than he realized however. He was coming to be a great magician, developing rapidly.

"Phew, that was one battle!"

Said the victorious magician, walking out of the Coliseum and onto the bustling city streets. Zana would be looking at he money he won when suddenly he were to bump into a warrior with a katana and metal arm. He were to immediately bow to the warrior he bumped into and apologize to him for not seeing where he was going. The metal armed warrior told him to pay no mind to it, being very kind to him and starting a conversation.

The warrior knew of Zana from his just recent Coliseum match and would congratulate him. The man said Zana had did better than he did when he fought Polliver, an implication for Zana that he was talking to someone who had either lost to Polliver or defeaten him. The magician boy would be posed a question of his Sasan heritage. Zana did not imagine some people were to be able to recognize his Sasan features.

"Ah.. Well, I am from Sasan, but I am a defector. The crusader path is far too violent and cruel for me. I hope to return one day, but I doubt it. I miss my people and my family however dearly."

Zana softly spoke as the metal armed warrior were to sit down on a nearby bench and gesture for Zana to join him. The magician would sit, continuing his conversation with his new blue haired friend. They were to converse some more about Sasan, until Zana were to ask of his new friend's name, for he can properly address him. The man smiled and said to Zana "Torento Yanaihara!".

"You can call me Trently though!"

Said the young man, his long locks of blue hair blowing from gales of wind passing through Reim today. Zana looked on at Trently, shocked to hear that name. He had not expected to meet the man himself. Zana had been told a lot of great things about Trently, a hero of a tragic past but one who continued to fight for the good of the world despite his neverending pains. Zana were to say to the leader of Miracle "..Trently..!?". Trently would nod, wondering if he had met Zana before with how Zana said his name in shock. This is where Zana were to unveil how Miracle had told him all about Trently and helped him defect from Sasan with shelter and support.

"Thank you, Trently. Miracle has been of great help to me, and very kind people."

"I have been with your men for over a month now after defecting from Sasan."

"I know you and your men are trying to oppose the crusades, and I hope God is with you more than he is King Xerxes."

"To be honest, I do not know what to give you as a token of my gratitude and appreciation, but please accept this!"

Zana were to say to Trently, speaking the name of the ruler of the holy Sasan nation. The young boy would open his hand and reveal a shining blue gem to his friend, a holy and divine item said to contain God's very will. The light blue eyes of Zana looked on with great longing to return back to his home.

"Take it, but I ask of you to please not harm the nation's people who are innocent in this or else you will be just like the knights of Sasan you oppose."

"I rather not fight my own people and their knights. I do not want to fight but someone does. Trently, change them."

Zana said, adamant and serious in his words to the blue haired man. He could not muster the bravery to fight against the crusades more than he already has. The boy did not want to risk further exile from his nation, and make himself an enemy when he really just wanted peace and to share his faith with others.

"The will of God shall decide your fate."

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

A true test of strength and resolve lied ahead in young Trently's path of battle. It was no dungeon to be a test, that was not his focus, but instead, defeating the king, Xerxes, and his legion of knights disturbing the peace of the world. That was the test Trently was looking forward at, everything else came second. The blue locked warrior were to stare into the young boy's eyes, and smile as he brushed his hand over the top of his head of hair. Trently were to grasp the shard in the boy's hand, and take it with the promise to help change his homeland for the better, the Sasan Kingdom.

"I shall take your offer then. I do not seek to hurt any innocent, only protect the peace. I know you do not want to fight your people, and that is alright. If you would like, I may find a boat for you to board, and guide you to a country where knights of Sasan are scarce."

Trently said to his friend, smiling at him with a brave face with eyes full of vigor. The young man resonated well with his friend's feelings of not wishing to fight against people of his homeland. Trently was in Zana's shoes at one point, not very willing to fight his nation's people. However, Trently's and Zana's situation were still quite different. They were also not the same person, distinct people but similar in certain ways. Zana was a boy who ultimately, only sought peace and rarely ever resorted to violence to get that peace. However, he realizes that even if sometimes he does not want to resort to violence, others may have to. He is one who guides others' fate and shares his faith, fighting when only others need him but supporting those who ask of his help and are of good will.

"I would be really grateful if I could get a boat ride to Magnostadt. Of my time here in Reim, I have continuously heard great things of Magnostadt, the magic city."

Said the ruby haired boy, aspiring to learn magic at Magnostadt and study there. He did not want to be hunted down by Sasan for treason against crusading knights, therefore, Zana felt that the city of magic was the safest place for him. He heard word of them having a city wide barrier, made to protect them from outside forces. Trently would nod to Zana, seeing to it that his new friend would get a ride to the magic city in the coming few days.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Sasan Kingdom Crusades IX: Fated Meeting [Closed Plot] 35360610

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum