1Cirv's Traits Empty Cirv's Traits 25/09/16, 03:59 pm

Cirven

Cirven
D-Tier
D-Tier

Trait Name: Eyes For Angles
Trait Tier: D-Tier
Trait Requirement: Assassin class
Trait Description: After training their mind and body an Assassin can learn to use angles when they throw an object to add another layer of skill to their approach.
Trait Effect: Allows the user to see and predict how they need to hit a surface to ricochet an object a certain direction for attacks or other things.

Trait Name: Enhanced Sense of Smell
Trait Tier: D-tier
Trait Requirement: Fanalis
Trait Description: Most Fanalis have a enhanced sense of smell which allows them to track people or things.
Trait Effect: Allows the user to keep a memory of smells similar to a dog and sense these smells from a certain area away. Allows the user to smell down to a 10m area and pick up a trail 150m away.

Last edited by Cirven on 25/09/16, 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Cirv's Traits Empty Re: Cirv's Traits 25/09/16, 04:00 pm

Cirven

Cirven
D-Tier
D-Tier

Bump. Curious if these are OK. Also was wondering if the Fanalis traits and ability were addons to my abilities and traits that I just listed in my vault? I wanted to confirm this.

3Cirv's Traits Empty Re: Cirv's Traits 25/09/16, 07:22 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Eyes For Angles
  • Due to this being a trait a number of objects that can be thrown isn't needed. Mostly becuase that would pertain to a skill more.

Edit that out and you're Pre-Approved. Yes, the Fanalis Traits and Ability are your racial bonuses so they can be added to your vault if you want.

4Cirv's Traits Empty Re: Cirv's Traits 25/09/16, 07:51 pm

Cirven

Cirven
D-Tier
D-Tier

Ok, cool. Done with the edits. Thanks.

5Cirv's Traits Empty Re: Cirv's Traits 25/09/16, 10:25 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Please put the tier of the traits, it cant be more than D-tier though for now

Enhanced Sense of Smell: Put this instead of the D-A tier smelling radius: "He can smell down to a 10m area and can pick up a trail up to 150m away"

6Cirv's Traits Empty Re: Cirv's Traits 25/09/16, 10:32 pm

Cirven

Cirven
D-Tier
D-Tier

Edits done. Sorry about that

7Cirv's Traits Empty Re: Cirv's Traits 25/09/16, 10:34 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Cirv's Traits Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Approved, add to vault

Code:
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Name:[/b][/color] Eyes For Angles
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Tier:[/b][/color] D-Tier
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Requirement:[/b][/color] Assassin class
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Description:[/b][/color] After training their mind and body an Assassin can learn to use angles when they throw an object to add another layer of skill to their approach.
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Effect:[/b][/color] Allows the user to see and predict how they need to hit a surface to ricochet an object a certain direction for attacks or other things.

[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Name:[/b][/color] Enhanced Sense of Smell
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Tier:[/b][/color] D-tier
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Requirement:[/b][/color] Fanalis
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Description:[/b][/color] Most Fanalis have a enhanced sense of smell which allows them to track people or things.
[color=#9900ff][b]Trait Effect:[/b][/color] Allows the user to keep a memory of smells similar to a dog and sense these smells from a certain area away. Allows the user to smell down to a 10m area and pick up a trail 150m away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]