1Cyrus's Plot Request Empty Cyrus's Plot Request 13/07/16, 11:13 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Character Name for Request: Cyrus
Player Characters Involved(if applicable): None
NPC Characters Involved(if applicable): Mythras Argentum
Previous threads supporting plot(if applicable): https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6436-shipwrecked-cyrus-plot-private
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6586-another-new-adventure
Plot direction/request: Cyrus, in a fit of frustration decided to leave Heliohapt and wait in Reim for the rest of his family. However he was shipwrecked on an island just southeast of coast of Balbadd with this experience he hopes to trait up and get his brother who is in Balbadd and find his adventuring mother Lyra, who's ultimate goal is to capture a dungeon so wherever a dungeon will be there is a possibility of her showing up. I think that that I want the plot mod to be Cyrus's brother Mythras. What I want is that Cyrus who is on a remote island gets rescued by the Tran people. They don't speak each other's language but they do help him get to Balbadd where he meets his brother and from there they have an adventure to find their mother. perhaps starting out by going back to meet the Tran people and then move on to the wider adventure

Last edited by darkflamedra on 16/07/16, 03:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Cyrus's Plot Request Empty Re: Cyrus's Plot Request 14/07/16, 06:00 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

What role do you want a plot mod to play in your plot thread?

3Cyrus's Plot Request Empty Re: Cyrus's Plot Request 14/07/16, 07:18 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

I think that that I want the plot mod to be Cyrus's brother Mythras. What I want is that Cyrus who is on a remote island gets rescued by the Tran people. They don't speak each other's language but they do help him get to Balbadd where he meets his brother and from there they have an adventure to find their mother. perhaps starting out by going back to meet the Tran people and then move on to there the next potential dungeon will be. I'm going to make a second post about Cyrus on the island to flesh out the conditions of Cyrus.

4Cyrus's Plot Request Empty Re: Cyrus's Plot Request 16/07/16, 03:08 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

edited

5Cyrus's Plot Request Empty Re: Cyrus's Plot Request 17/07/16, 09:57 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you, a plot mod will be assigned to you soon!

6Cyrus's Plot Request Empty Re: Cyrus's Plot Request 20/07/16, 12:27 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Taken will be discussed through private message till in motion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum