Ani
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The magicial manifestation of roots and life was an unexpected interruption, however it was one that would only serve to delay the inevitable. Yakuroro banished the construct with his blade's smash instead of imparting injury onto Solomon's companion. Due to the size of the creature however, Yakuroro still had not entered the Marx Canvas when the clash occurred leaving him above the pair of pathetic challengers once the illusion around them vanished. They would be unable to see him unless they made the unlikely act of looking upwards. The sinister phantom would take this opportunity to fly behind the two landing only 5m away from them before speaking up to let his presence be known.

"Madness? Fufufufu~ This isn't madness, it is just and righteous punishment! You are just like I was not so long ago...blind to the fickle indifference fate has for you."

It was clear that Yakuroro was toying with them by how he chose to speak rather than attack them despite having their backs for the taking. "Making you just like me is my justice against the cruel fate that took everything from me!" Yakuroro swept his hand through the air in a violent gesture as he shouted and the cool calmness that had been in his voice slowly became more and more strained with emotion. "You will know the failure of losing your loved ones! Those precious to you stripped away! I've already taken your dear Noir, oh how I would love to see your expression if you could have witnessed the things I've done to her~" Yakuroro cackled to himself as he mocked and goaded Solomon before focusing on Val.

"At least you'll get to watch what I do to your pathetic weakling of a friend...Oh Noir~ Keep your "friend" company for me while I entertain his dear partner~"

Yakuroro insulted Val and made a "come" gesture with his hand. "You really think yourself strong, little one? Come then. Just try and take my head~ But you'll never so much as lay a finger on me~" Yakuroro would continue to taunt Val mercilessly.

Magoi: 85/300

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed that Yakuroro was not as useless as she thought he was, the man managed to create a very good situation for Noir to torment the other her more. If the blue haired man kept attempting to make Solomon suffer, then she could push her other self deeper into darkness and made sure that she wouldn’t appear anymore. That was the way to achieve true freedom and absolute control, she had been locked up inside for a long time and she wished to be basked in the light as well.

Noir would continue to see the development and it seemed that Yakuroro was trying to provoke Solomon's anger. She found that amusing though and began to readying her scythe to show the Imuchakk that she was truly changed thanks to Yaku but she wouldn't really admit it. "Oh, well... dont kill him too fast." With a sly grin, the girl dashed towards Solomon and stopped when she was close enough to him. Then she would continue her steps with a casual walk, but her eyes were locked to Solomon's so she could see his expression. "I am surprised that you recognized me in this form... but i guess it is because Haku is with me, no?" The girl would chuckle but she wouldn't give the time for the man to answer. "Hey, Solomon.... You know... I am really suffering and that is because you weren't there when he did those horrible things to me. I realized that hope doesn't exist... that the fate has forsaken me... that you... don't really care about me... " Noir's movement suddenly became offensive as she swung her scythe towards thim, only to miss on purpose. "Ahhh... I missed... " Noir sighed before pulling her scythe up and accidentally listened to Val's word about coward and honor. She would then scoffed before letting out a giggle, "Look at your weak companion.... He really does talk big... But I guess we can just let them play with each other so we can get our own playtime too?"

Magoi : 180/300

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the Guardian mages all defeated, the door to the tower was no longer blocked. However, Yakuroro revealed his less-than-noble intentions by leaving a cleaving slash through Zadi’s chest, a tiny patch job enough to stop the bleeding but doing nothing to heal or correct the massive amounts of damage done to the magician’s internal organs. Where his heart, lungs, and stomach should be was only being held together by the fragile and inadequate crystal bandages. If he was able to move at all, it would be impressive, but with the damage to his internal organs, he would not last without healing.

Meanwhile, Yakuroro attempted to continue his villainous rampage by attacking Val, only to be intercepted by Solomon for the moment. Val also made an effort to ready himself for any possible incoming attacks, the inexperienced man showing much bravado in the face of the unknown and powerful force that was Yakuroro’s djinn equip. Watching the madness unfolding was Noir, the previously innocent-seeming girl now seeming to be enthralled by the madness of her partner, though based off of her words, it seemed likely that she would soon join the fray, though on which side was still not entirely clear.

With a massive sound of cracking, lightning struck the doors of the tower, causing them to fall open, revealing the interior of the tower. The room revealed on the interior of the tower was 20 meters across with the now-familiar portal on the other side, the only obstacle between all of the adventurers and the Djinn. While Zadi might be the closest, between his low stamina levels and the intense, debilitating injuries to his chest, his movement would be far below what any of the others were capable of. However, the others were currently embroiled in combat. Would they take note of the crack of lightning and race for the door or would the battle continue?

Details:
Zadi – A-tier damage to the chest

Current Posting Order:
Zadi
Solomon
Val
Yakuroro
Noir

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi made it to the Chamber. What now? Does he continue struggling in vain? Does he give up? Zadi asked himself similar questions now that he was a 'mere' 20 meters from the Djinn's housing. Putting everything in perspective, the only thing Zadi would change about this entire dungeon experience would be the addition of food; the meager mage was hungry for some reason. So close to death and all he can think about now is eating some good food. He wouldn't change any of his choices up to this point. After all, changing anything about his choices would mean he'd have to be a different person. If the Djinn doesn't accept Zadi as he is, then there's no point in changing himself now that the dust has settled. Zadi propped himself against a wall with the last of his strength, sat down, and continued to sustain the crystal bandages.

The sustaining of these measly bandages prompted a Zadi to become even weaker and fall close to unconscious, unable to continued crawling, hence the wall. Still physically 20 meters from the Djinn's housing, Zadi would now never reach the Djinn, even with a decent healing. Zadi's magoi levels were far too low to move. All Zadi could do was speak his mind as death inched closer, taunting Zadi. Zadi may have died twice before, but those deaths were nearly instantaneous and almost unforeseeable. This time, death was present and metaphorically within sight. Zadi could predict when he would die, but he didn't know what it would feel like to die from blood loss. Therefore, fear crept over the blondie as his final moments approached. This fear prompted Zadi to speak his mind to the Djinn, whether or not the Djinn heard Zadi.

"..."

But when push came to shove, Zadi couldn't think of anything to say. Talking to a being that has the power to heal your wounds on a whim puts quite the pressure on the mind. Zadi has already made a seemingly terrible first impression on the Djinn. Zadi's impression on the Djinn is so terrible in fact that he had to face three powerful, lightning resistance mages on his own. Granted, Zadi got much needed help in the end, but the struggle was real. With that in mind, Zadi thought of something to say.

"Ani would have made a great King Candidate, in case you couldn't tell. She may have left in the end, but she would have ended up in the same situation as me if she hadn't left when she did...thanks for saving her. You may not make her a King Candidate, but you helped keep her on the right path. Again...thanks."

Zadi may have his own Djinn and technically be a "King Candidate", but that didn't mean Zadi was currently fit to lead a country. Ani may not be ready to be a King Candidate just yet, but Zadi felt he did right in trying to help her in this dungeon. At first she didn't give much of an assertive vibe, but her journey through this dungeon with Zadi definitely showcased her potential, at least in the eyes of Zadi. If Zadi had to bet on anyone having the potential to change the world for the better, with or without a Djinn, Ani would be Zadi's ticket.

"I would greatly appreciate your assistance in helping me further aid Ani, but hey...who am I to decide if I'm worthy of aiding her? I didn't leave with her when I had the chance, all so that I could 'prove' myself. Hehe...silly me."

10 magoi/stamina [unable to move, eyes bleeding]
A-tier damage to chest

Item(s):

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Suddenly light would return in his vision and the surroundings would reappear, he did not calm however he knew that just because his vision returned that did not mean the battle was finished. Looking forward he would now only see Noir and looked at her and he was not sure what emotion appeared before her, he just knew she did nothing. He would then spin after hearing the other Imu talk, "I'm appreciative that you did not attack immediately however foolish that may be, however I believe this justice you speak of is madness its envy if anything, as I don't believe in fate, and anyone that does is just agreeing with the insanity of others... I won't believe that father's murder was fate, I won't believe that my wife and child's death was fate ..." he would pause and point to Noir. "... and I will not believe that her fate would be to let those that care about her die ... she is not evil... just malleable and she fell into your hands, the wrong hands." His hand would drop he knew that if he wished the man could go on the attack again and at most Solomon would only be able to hold them off for a couple moments as his partner and the one he vowed to protect was not strong enough yet to defend himself. "I already know that failure quite well, and I will not allow you of all people take more from me it will be either I die here fighting for what I believe, or me crushing your face in my palm. And if some how we both got out of here untouched you will see me again, and I will crush you on my own, just for what you attempted to do."

As the man would call on Val, Solomon would grab his arm if he were to attempt to leave his side, he would not allow such a massacre. This man was most likely stronger then Solomon the cruelness of the man angered Solomon as he knew why he called on his partner and it was only to hurt Solomon as much as he could mentally. He would not let Val leave however it was not two vs one and noir reminded him of that even though he wished she did not as she dashed towards the two of them and has he spun towards he he would prepare to use a skill to fight her off but she would halt before getting to close and Solomon would ease his arm down and she would begin to walk. Solomon would turn his head to keep an eye on Val however he would only be able to do glances as Noir was so close to him. She began to spoke and it only brought more sadness to him, "If that is what you realised you are wrong, where were you when my family was murdered in front of me eh? ... Where were you when I had to decide weather or not I would have to kill three children just because of what they knew?" Solomon would shake his head and a look of disappointment was shown to her, "We can't stop everything for one another, but we can always care for one another and helping with what we can, ... you left me last time we met to go meet with this man, there are some choices your friends can not help." Solomon would keep a tight grip on his axe as he would have to continue to be cautious of the two of them he would still also have to be cautious of Val he did not want him to get taunted into death.

He would notice the lone fight barely clinging to life just away from them, but his attention would be taken for a moment with a clash of lightning which came down now opening the doors, Solomon knew he would not be able to make his way so this changed nothing for him, however the two stopping them had a choice. would they continue to fight and try and kill him, that is what he thought they would do so he would not move a muscle. However if they were to race for the door, Solomon would not chase after he would first move to he lone fighting just clinging onto life, which would most likely be unconscious by now and he would use Nature's Nurture on them man, "It might not be much but if you can carry him Val." He would then follow the two. If they stay to continue the battle he would have no clue what to do yet.

Abilities Used:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

The darkness disappears as Val can now see clearly to face Yaku and Noir. Luckily, Val's rage has faded away, but Yaku's objection about having to strip us of our loved ones really angered Val. The human has already lost his loved ones, his reputation of his village, and all of his friend's love. This man has been through a huge loss with his family, making him depressed and lose in fate. Val used to be like that until he found a bigger goal in his life, bigger than his own life. Val sighed as he looked at Yaku with a straight face as the human is trying to control his anger.

"You don't have to take away the people I love, that has already happened. And I never want to become you. I may have lost everyone I loved but I still believe in fate! This fate has lead me so far already to my goal."

The man then calls for me so I step forward, ready to fight. He wants to end this once and for all. He would not even care if he died or if Yaku died. However, Solomon stopped him by grabbing his arm. He can understand Solo's concern about himself and Val realized that he needs to think about this. "Sorry Solo, I need to control myself." He takes off the hand and stays next to Solo.

As Noir appeared, he could hear her talk and talk, insulting the duo in the process. However, Val did not say anything so he just listened to Solo's response. He looked down at the ground as he heard Solo' talk about his family. Noir swung her scythe but missed on purpose. What was she trying to do? Was she acting in some way or just playing around?

Val would follow Solo's lead from here. If Yaku and Noir try to attack Val, he would protect himself with his drawn sword.
Magoi: 160/250

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

There was a pause and subtle twitch to follow it when Yakuroro saw that Val had been suckered in by provocation only to b stayed by the wisdom of his friend. Solomon stopping the boy had irked Yakuroro into an even fouler state of mind than the fool's words had! "You really think your pathetic squirming matters!? Fate is VERY real. Just ask the rukh inside you! Not that it matters...even if fate didn't lead your family to its doom, you were still too powerless to stop it. Doesn't your weakness alone lend itself to a functional fate!?" The weak minded nonsense Solomon spewed might have made sense to Yakuroro at a time in his life when fate ruled his every action. But there were beliefs about self empowerment that simply didn't hold true against the current Depraved Yakuroro's heart. A voice there refused to admit to such a thing.

Black rukh danced around Yakuroro whispering maddening encouragements of violence and hatred into his thoughts as Solomon tried to appeal to Noir in some way. The argument the Imuchakk man made caused Yakuroro to burst into laughter, his expression of shadow flame somehow getting across his bemusement. "Bwahahahaa! You hear that Noir!? Ahahahaaa! He thinks there is no such thing as fate, but then turns around and admits that your choices were inevitable! What a farce! Ahahahahaaa!" Yakuroro pointed his sword towards Solomon and raised his voice, "There are some choices your friends make that you can't help!? That's just an excuse born of your own weakness! You sang your hollow attempt to refute the idea of fate with self pride, but that statement clings tightly to the idea that the world moves along putting events into motion that you can't control! If that isn't fate, then what is...?" Shaking his head, Yakuroro let his sword lower.

Then the lightning struck nearby, blowing off the doors to the chamber forging a path to the djinn. However, there was no need for Yakuroro to rush. His magoi would last him a bit longer and all the challengers he was aware of to have made it this far were either bleeding out nearby or snared between two djinn users. Yakuroro stayed where he was, keeping Val and Solomon pincered between two lethal enemies. The man even decided to make a bit of an approach now, slowly moving towards Val and Solomon until they were only 5 meters away now.

"It sounds like the djinn is getting impatient..." Yaku said with a frown that couldn't be seen behind his visage of shadowflame. "It's clear a fool like you won't ever understand unless it's made clear to you...Now choose your fates. Will you both die cowering together? Or will you die fighting like men?" Yakuroro then raised his sword for battle and watched to see how things would unfold from here.

Magoi: 75

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hearing Val suddenly responded to what Yakuroro said to Solomon made Noir couldn’t hold her laughter anymore, she burst into a loud laughter because it was too funny for her. “Oh my, not only he likes to talk big! He also likes to get the attention that is not supposed for him!” Her words were full of sarcasm, there was a disappointment inside that showed her disapproving such a man could be Solomon’s partner in the dungeon. The man could have gotten a better one but he ended up choosing someone that was so…not suitable to stand beside him. However that was not her business, she had been waiting to meet Solomon for something else that was far more important. Noir could hear Yakuroro burst into laughter as well but the cause was because of hearing Solomon’s respond, he sounded very happy and even proceeding to approach them closer until he was only 5 meters away from them. The black haired girl didn’t think that she need to step up any closer as she was just 1 meter away from Solomon, proceeding any closer might made her wanting to provoke Val to do something that might be a reckless move to do.

“Hmmm if that is what you think, then perhaps it is wrath that you feel for me? Yes I was not there at that time, so tell me, do you despise me? Are you disgusted with me?” She had a psychotic smile on her face, but that was because she knew if Solomon answered her with the right words, then she would be free. The moment after she said her words, the gate to the other area would be broken by the fierce lightning struck. She could see the blonde haired man tried hard to stay alive in the corner of her eyes but he might be dead soon unless someone heal him so right now he was not even a threat. After that, with a wider smirk, Noir would say, “You know...you are the only one who can grant my wish… so I am not going to let you through for now until my wish is granted… no matter how impatient the djinn will be...”

[Inside the girl’s mind]

“Will he feel that way about me… it is true that i was too late… that i was not there when he faced all those events…” The black haired girl murmured to herself, shedding tears while she do so. The dark water had swallowed her entire body and only her head and her arm that was wearing the djinn vessel that had not got swallowed yet, but she knew she wouldn’t last much longer. Each words and each acts that the other her did was painful and it kept drowning her deeper into the dark water that she could name as the darkness. She couldn’t move at all nor she had the will to do so, all the thing that she felt was only a guilt and regret. The other her was much stronger than her, knowing her weakness as she already living inside her for a long time now, perhaps ever since she was a little child. But it was the reversal now as she was the one that was forced to reside inside and chained, perhaps it was her sin to had the desire to get her freedom. “...what about Haku... Lance too… and the King…” Noir began to name all the person that she had in her mind, worrying about them if her existence was erased. “...Neo too… Solomon… Ariella…” and with that, she closed her eyes slowly after letting out a soft sighs. But little did she know that something there in the darkness with her was glowing. A single yellow rukh was fluttering towards her…

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yaku’s presence blocked Solomon from being able to intercept on Zadi’s behalf, but regardless of not being in the Chamber just yet, Ronove’ was still listening. Like a soft tinkle in his ear, only Zadi would be able to hear the words whispered.

“If you had shown even an ounce of that support to Ani before, perhaps you two would not have failed. But perhaps you have learned. You will be given a second chance. Either I can leave you here to bleed death while the others fight… or I can show you mercy, heal your wounds, and let you leave this place. The choice is yours.”

Meanwhile, the other two groups would be none the wiser to the Djinn’s communication to the fallen magician, too engrossed in their private woes. It would be interesting to see how the two intersecting paths of Yakuroro and Solomon would play out, already dancing in and out of combat. There was no seemingly quick end in sight for the two groups.

Current Posting Order:
Zadi
Solomon
Val
Yakuroro
Noir

OOC Note: Zadi may opt to take the Djinn's offer and be removed from the dungeon while being healed or he may remain.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi was unable to understand anything that wasn't inches from his ears due to his fatigue. The good intentions of Solomon were glazed over by the Djinn's sudden whisper into Zadi's ears, prompting Zadi to speak on last breath before passing out, for one reason or another. Whether Zadi passed out from blood loss or magoi loss didn't matter; either which way, the blonde haired man would pass out. Anyway, the Djinn's kind words to Zadi were more than he deserved from such a terrible impression Zadi thought he had made. Zadi never thought words had that much power, especially not 'against' a Djinn. Proven wrong, Zadi decided to be a big boy and take the Djinn's offer to leave alive;

"Good luck."

And Zadi passed out. Hopefully Zadi's words weren't too vague. He intended to leave the Djinn with some nice words aside from "get me the hell out of here". Therefore, the phrase "good luck" sprung into mind. However, Zadi also took the Djinn's intelligence into mind, probably. Again, Zadi was about to pass out. No telling what he was thinking.

Zadi is now passed out and leaving the dungeon.

[exit]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would then turn back to Yaku as he would say, "I think your mistaking fate for consequence, just like how you chose to do this to me just for your silly revenge as you say, and the consequence for that would be now that you have me as your enemy till I put you in the ground.... now just think to yourself if you took the single action of leaving me alone, and leaving them alone, I wouldn't feel like killing you." He would turn back to Noir as he would speak as at this point he no longer cared about the other imu however he would reply to him, "Yes...I am weak, or why would I be here to obtain more strength, and why would that bastard behind me be here if he knew he could be stronger as well... however if this fate is real and he fully believes it, what would be the need for power if fate has already decided who he would win against.... fate is just a ridiculous used by those who wish to make excuses for what they have done." Solomon would turn slightly and see the shadow flames, he knew that the man would attack soon, he would grasp his axe tighter, however as he spoke his final words he didn't look to him he would look to Noir. "I feel no wraith for you, I feel no hatred or disgust ... all I feel now is disappointment, the disappointment that a close friend of mine would watch as someone she cared about and who cared about her fight for the life of himself and someone else he is close too rather then fight by their side." He would then turn away from her and push Val behind him as he stepped towards the other Imu.

"All we can do is defend our selves Val, do not leave my side." By this point the other Imu would have surely noticed Solomon was not listening, and he had no intention on going on the attack, but he would defend himself to the best of his ability with his axe held to his side preparing to block what ever would be needed to. "Hurry up if your coming."

Magoi: 90/250

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val hearing the conversations realized he should just shut up. He knew that he could cost the lives of this duo, however, he was concerned when he saw the man of the floor disappeared. Val had a feeling that the man was safe but is still not so sure.

He went back to the current situation nodding to what Solomon had to say. The one thing in Val's head is that he just wants to survive this dungeon. However, he will still follow Solomon and stay near him at all times. These people are terrifying and powerful. Val may have been a bit loud but now he realized that he needs to stop. He is not gonna look down now and only face this dungeon with bravery and honor.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Wisps of shadowflame flickered and danced patiently as Solomon spoke his adamant defiance. It was proclamation of a different world view than the one Yakuroro had expected him to hold. The fool was already on the borderline of cursing fate. All Solomon needed was for the sobering reality that fate was real to be hammered painfully into that thick Imuchakk skull of his. Yes, it would be so easy. Yakuroro would kill the helpless weakling that had been brought along with Solomon before his very eyes. Then he would cut off the bastard's arms and legs one by one, making sure to burn each wound shut so he wouldn't bleed out to death. Then, when Solomon was hopeless and laying on the ground with no means to fight back, Yakuroro would have Noir deal the final blow. Not with a blade, but with words far sharper than any weapon. Solomon would survive this ordeal, but not without a curse upon his future.

"You're more broken in the head than I thought...It's time to end this game. You can see for yourself how fate abandons you!"

The King Vessel brandished his greatsword overhead in a great arc before rushing forward with sudden flight. Black rukh flocked to Yakuroro's actions in a swarm as he laughed like a madman, his mind thoroughly seeped in the ink of hatred and malice towards the man that stood before him. "After I kill you, I think I'll find your tribe and kill them too! I wonder, do you have any brothers for me to show your face to after I chop off your head!?" The Imuchakk's threat was proceeded and followed by laughter as he flew forwards performing an overhead slash. He had planned on targeting Val, however the intoxication of black rukh had turned the aim towards the source of all the animosity he was feeling. Drunk on his own depravity, Yakuroro swung his sword for Solomon's neck.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"After I kill you, I think I'll find your tribe and kill them too! I wonder, do you have any brothers for me to show your face to after I chop off your head!?"

Noir couldn’t help but to look at the blue haired Imuchakk, knowing it was not the time to kill the man yet but she couldn’t even move her body at the moment. Something was holding her from inside, like chaining her entire body. She was confused; she knew the other side of her was not that strong to take control of the body now and there was no other thing that could make her unable to move around her. She tried to call her own name in her mind, wanting to hear if it was really the other her who chained her like this. It was nothingness that answered her but it just made her more confused, if it was not Noir who was drowning in the darkness that halted her, and then who might be the one? The black haired girl was uneasy, she would lose the chance if she was too late, but she needed to stop Yaku from killing Solomon for now, she still needed the man to give her freedom and erasing her other existence.

Meanwhile, the other Noir was still not moving as the dark liquid slowly drowning her, now it was only her face left as is she was trying to breathe. The yellow rukh was floating on her before resting on the dark liquid as if it was drinking it, but it was just simply staring at the helpless girl. With a weak whimper, Noir felt a presence of something and opened her eyes, noticing a single yellow rukh was staring at her. She was not sure but somehow her hands became lighter than before, so she lifted up her hands and cupped the rukh gently before opening her hands again. The yellow rukh slowly transforming into white rukh and suddenly, more white rukh appeared and swarming the area. The black haired girl slowly found herself able to move and the dark liquid that was consuming her turned into clear water, soon she was not being drowned anymore into the water. It was when she could hear the voice of her mentor, showing his will to kill Solomon and she was surprised.  Panic started to creep in her mind and she was trembling, she needed to regain her control of her own body again somehow to stop Yakuroro from killing the Imuchakk. “I need to protect him… I don’t want to see anyone to die in front of my eyes anymore…” Then it was dark….

Outside the inner mind of Noir, the female magician cladded in her own Djinn equip tried hard to move herself and suddenly she realized that all the restrain that she put for the other her was gone. The girl was managed to break herself free and now had the will to regain control of the body, but it might be too late as she saw Yakuroro already swung his swords, aiming for Solomon’s neck. Noir gritted her teeth but suddenly her consciousness slowly faded into the familiar dark place that she used to be before. ‘Playtime is over I guess…’ She said to herself as her body was being controlled by the righteous owner, admitting defeat for now.

After gaining the control of her body, the black haired girl tried to at least protect the Imuchakk by using her scythe as she didn’t mind getting hit by the sword in return. However, due to her lack of experience in a close combat, she messed up the timing of her attack. Instead of moving in front of Solomon to block Yakuroro’s sword, the scythe trajectory would carry it straight for Yakuroro’s chest.

Magoi: 160/300

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((I give Noir permission to take custody of Yakuroro's body for plot purposes.))

As Yakuroro raised his greatsword in preparation to take Solomon's head, he saw Noir begin to move. "Greedy girl...fine, we'll chop him to bits!" But the djinn user misunderstood the situation until it was far too late to change his trajectory. The curved blade of Noir's scythe emerged from behind Solomon and passed smoothly through the armor of Yakuroro's djinn equip. The giant was stopped in his tracks just short distance away from Solomon. Had another split second passed before Noir's djinn weapon shifted into position, the slash from Yakuroro's blade would have come flying, hungry for Solomon's neck. Instead, the greatsword remained overhead as Yakuroro looked down in shock to see the source of the pain he felt.

The oddly cool sensation was quickly starting to feel hot as the contrasting temperatures of metal and blood mixed. Yakuroro dropped his greatsword, but not onto an enemy. The great blade fell off to the side harming no one as Yakuroro reached down to grasp the scythe that was invading his torso. The djinn equip that had been clad around the Imuchakk turned to light and faded away taking the magic of flight along with it. As his feet touched the ground Yakuroro looked up at Noir, his gaze passing Solomon entirely. The sly scheming expression she had been making ever since the strange change in her personality was gone. The familiar eyes of the pathetic naive girl he'd been manipulating since Dantalion had replaced the seductive cold gaze. "Wha-" Blood suddenly filled Yaku's mouth as he coughed up the overflow granting it the chance to spill out into open air to begin draining down his chin.

Yakuroro took a step back pulling himself free from the scythe blade and then crumpled to his knees as strength left his body. It was evident from the way that his heartbeat had become strained...painful...weak. The wound had punctured one of the most vital of organs and it had sealed Yakuroro's fate. Reaching outward, pawing at the ground, Yakuroro felt his sight leave him and all sound turn to distant echoing whispers. Was someone calling him? Yakuroro tried to open his eyes and saw two unfamiliar figures calling out to him.

"Graaaawr~!"

"Yakuroro~!"

One was a large beast with an armored head, the other a beautiful middle aged woman. Yakuroro was reaching out for them, tears flowing from his eyes. But why? He couldn't remember who they were, but for some reason, all he wanted was to be with them. But the vast sea of darkness between himself and these figures was growing. They looked so sad as Yakuroro felt the black sea of death surround and consume him. He kept reaching until the pair were a mere speck of light in the distance. Then Yakuroro gave up and silence took him.

-Exit-

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was crimson… as blood flowed from the wound that Noir caused by using her scythe. Yakuroro looked surprised, not expecting the girl that he had been manipulating into something else now turned back into her own self only to sending a fatal blow towards him. However, little did he know that it was a very unexpected thing to happen for the black haired girl as well. The female magician’s face turned pale and her crimson eyes widened, the warmth of the blood that splattered into her face when she stabbed the Imuchakk was still there, instantly making the girl unable to move as she was paralyzed due to the shock. His blue eyes gazed at her rubies as he kneeled on the ground while grasping the scythe that was piercing his body, more blood began to flow from his lips and torso, painting it with red color before dripping into the ground to taint it with crimson as well.

The black haired girl released her scythe with a trembling hand before falling into her knees as she stared at her blood stained hands. It was the second time she saw someone that she knew dying in front of her eyes again, but now it was her that caused it by her own hand. The liger noticed the breakdown from his returned master, but he quickly growled to the girl and snapped her back to her sense. “A-ahh… Yaku… Yakuroro..!” The girl called her mentor’s name before crawling to his side, unable to stand up properly due to the lack of strength on her legs. Her small hands quickly pressed the wound on the man’s torso, although it was useless as the giant already lost a lot of blood. The moment silence took the man, the black haired girl still hoping and pressed her hands more to his torso to give more pressure until she remembered about the healing item that she possessed. She quickly use the silver bracelet that was wrapping her wrist to produce a sphere of magoi to heal the giant, however her effort failed once again as it didn’t do anything, not even closing his wound. “Noo…” The girl said in denial, couldn’t believe that it was her who ended her mentor’s life.  

Then there was a sudden change in Noir’s act as she tried to pull Yakuroro as if she tried to make him standing by himself again. She wanted to at least bring his body back safely and she needed to proceed to the chamber in order to do that, so by using Haku’s help, the giant was now being laid on the liger’s back. The girl couldn’t recognize her surrounding anymore, simply ignoring the fact that Solomon and Val were there as she took her scythe without words while still being cladded in the Djinn Equip. After that, she and her liger would walk into the room, intending to enter it while bringing Yakuroro’s body with them. When she approached the room, she would pause for several second to tilt her head and looked at Solomon. The Imuchakk would notice that there was nothing in her eyes as her emotion began to fade away again, slowly closing her heart. But no words were uttered by Noir, she just simply nodded at the Imuchakk, letting him guessing the meaning of the nod before entering the portal to the chamber together with her liger and her deceased mentor.

Magoi: 130/300

Skill:

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

The man would begin to spout more of his nonsense before he charged at Solomon, Solomon would prepare himself to defend he knew he could at least defend himself and Val from two more of his blows. However when Noir began to make her move as well Solomon knew he would have no way of protecting Val from the both of them at the same time, so as the two would make their way for Solomon he would push Val with all of his might away from the three of them then attempt to turn back and face the Imu. He would then go and attempt to use Intimidating Strength however he knew it would be too late the great sword was already upon him, and Noir's scythe even closer. "At least I do not have to watch another person I care about die." that was the only thought that he would have time to think before the scythe curved away from him and towards the other Imu.

Solomon would look confusingly at the two of them he did not know what to think of Noir, she sided with this man and watched himself and Val struggle to defend their life to then only turn on that man. Solomon would watch at the man died to Noirs hand in front of him, the other imu would reach out and that is when Solomon would be reminded of his family and how much similar the two of them would be if he had given up on saving them. He would say aloud, "If I were to believe in your fate idea, I guess I would say it was fate for you to die here in front of me." he would not say it angrily but more monotonous then anything, almost as if the man in front of him meant nothing now. He would watch as Noir struggled the heal him and he could only ask himself "Why?" as everything in the last moments that passed has be a contradiction of the last. Solomon could have probably heal the mean a moment before his death but did he truly wish too? The man that twisted Noir from last they met, the man that attempted to kill the people he cared about, and finally... would a man that twisted really wish to live any longer?

He would stand and watch as she mounted the deceased man upon Haku, and made her way for the chamber, "let her go first" Solomon would say aloud for Val to hear if he was listening. He wished to speak to Noir but he knew now would not be that moment, and with her nod before entering the chamber he at least knew he would one day be able to speak to her once more.

He would then turn to Val, "Sorry for tossing you, let us go now and be finished with this dungeon?.. We have a great many plans to finish to get my country up and running."

He would then head and enter the chamber.

Magoi: 90/250

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val was very pissed when he heard the man. He was spouting out total nonsense. As he charged to Solo, Val tried to stop him, but got pushed in the process. The human grunted but stayed his ground with his sword up. As he saw the sword ready to slash his friend, Val yelled. "NOOOO!"

However, fate prevailed as the girl went ahead of Solo, slashing Yaku. The enemy fell to the ground. Val sighed and put his sword back. That girl was trying to protect Solo after all, but why? She was playing with us before and now we are fine?

As the girl went away with her pet and deceased partner, Val gets close to Solo. The immuchak apologizes to Val pushing him. The human was angry at Solo. He keeps sacrificing his life for his friends, not realizing the consequences. But now Val just wanted to leave this dungeon. There has been so many twists and turns and the human just wanted it to stop.

The man faced Solo. "Its fine. But, don't do that again." So the duo walks to enter the chamber to end this once and for all.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The unusual turn of events happened quickly. The Djinn, in her mercy, teleported Zadi out of the dungeon and did some basic healing to his grievous wounds. He would find himself outside of the dungeon, still in pain, but no longer risking bleeding to death. He would have time to find a way to finish the healing on his own. The loss of Yakuroro to Noir’s blade was quite unexpected, though. As the remaining trio made it to the portal and touched it, they were all transported to the chamber, Yakuroro’s lifeless body being dragged by Noir.

What greeted them was something far calmer and more peaceful than the room they had just left, the desolate wasteland replaced with a room that, while it did not appear to have much more life, was less exposed to the elements. Deep inside a massive tree, the walls of the Chamber were carved with symbols of lightning, leading to a throne where a figure sat, waiting for the group to approach.

[center]Ronove' - The Necropolis [KILL VIABLE] - Page 3 QEauNPmp/center]

Ronove’ stared calmly at the three living people in her trial, her eyes kind as they scanned the group. A look of pity crossed her face as she looked at Noir helplessly dragging her mentor’s body but her gaze soon settled on Solomon and Val, an approving look blessing her features.

“Approach.”

OOC Note:  Players will have 48 hours to respond.
Current Posting Order:
Solomon
Val
Noir

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

As they passed to the next room, Solomon would look around at his surroundings usually he would admire such thing the beauty in destruction that the world outside of this dungeon has yet to see. However he would just follow slowly behind Noir and would not pass her, he did not think just felt, he would watch her struggle from time to time with the body but he would not help when it came to him. He would watch Noir as they moved on, however when they came to the throne room, he would look only to the being in the room her beauty bewildered him but only for a moment. The harsh reality of Noir and the deceased man in front of them would bring him back, he would allow Noir to do as she wished first as they were no longer a threat to him or Val. He felt a sense of friendship there however small that may be in this moment mixed in the confusion so he believed all the fighting at this point to be done. This being did not seem to be aggressive at all to the three of them if anything she seemed to be quite calm so he felt no danger.

He would approach when told, however he would make sure to have Val at his side and Noir was near by.

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

All of them entered the final part of this adventure, the Chamber. Val would look around to find it to be very dull but calm. The hero could see different lightening markings on the tree. What really got Val shocked was the figure seating on the throne. This must be the master of the dungeon and the power Solo wants.

Val stands right next to Solo as he thought about that girl. That girl was being controlled by another entity. Val knew how that was like especially since he had that ability since he was born. However, he entity was different. Val was more rage and destruction while Noir's entity was cunning and hateful. Maybe they are related somehow...but Val has no time to think about that.

He puts his swords back and gets into a calm position. If he is called on, he will approach when told and make sure Solo is near him.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Once Noir entered the chamber, she would look around the place and was amazed by the power that Djinn could have to create something as amazing like this. Right after she noticed the presence of the blue skinned creature who was sitting on her throne, she would bowed deeply, giving her respect but no words will be uttered from her lips. When she did that, the black haired girl decided to take off her Djinn equip, turning her appearance back to her original form. Her eyes were no longer crimson like when her dark side was controlling her, instead it turned back to its beautiful golden color but unfortunately those eyes were not as alive as they used to be before. She would then wait and watch as the Djinn told them to approach, however she knew the word was not for her, so she would just stand still and observe while having Haku who was bringing Yakuroro’s body on her back standing beside her.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the pair of men approached, Ronove’s eyes glanced to Noir with a pitying look before focusing back on Solomon and Val. Her voice was melodic and kind, ringing out like a spark through the room as she spoke.

“You have done well, my champions. No doubt you have some questions about this place and my expectations, along with why you were my preferred options. My name is Ronove’, I am the Djinn of Paralysis and Shock, for obvious reasons. But what I favor is not one of the more common objectives from those like me. Above all else, I seek out those who would support.

The first room had a simple test… do you support and respect those you come across. As a King, you will need to learn to gauge those you encounter with a discerning eye and, when possible, simply learn to respect their cultures and ways of life, unless you simply wish to conquer. But a good ruler knows the value of supporting differences and finding a way to integrate as much as possible into their rule. When you encountered intelligent life, you asked questions of them, but you respected when they had very little information for you. With the less intelligent life, you simply offered them sustenance and moved on, uninterested in using them, only helping them if they chose to accept it.”

At that statement, she waved a hand to Noir, the grieving, confused girl behind them.

“Her partner tried a similar tactic, only instead of respecting that the creatures here did not wish to be disturbed or ‘helped’, he pushed himself on them and them reacted with violence when he upset their way of life.”

Her attention returned to the men, the same sultry smile playing across her lips.

“The second room was about supporting and respecting your chosen partner for this adventure. A King must trust and value his companions, and must be able to interact with them on a deeper level. When faced with choices, you needed to trust the advice of your companion and support them. When faced with combat, you needed to work together as an integrated team to defeat the challenge. Other groups were much less in tune with this concept, even going so far as to injure each other in their attempts to defeat their opponents. You two did well, advising and supporting each other as needed until you came out of the challenge as the victor.”

She raised a hand, the rune stones she had gifted them in the rooms floating out of their possession and returning to her as she smiled at them.

“These stones were a signal to my guardians as to whether you had passed my expectations. You passed both rooms. This would have made the final room much simpler for you, had you not encountered others. One group had failed both of the previous tests and were offered the chance to leave. One left, one stayed to face the challenges of their failure. Their challenge was interrupted by this young woman and her companion, and then you two stumbled upon them. Your challenge was made much more difficult by this, but you still did everything you could to support each other and still respect those around you, even attempting to save the poor soul that had chosen to remain behind. Worry not about him, he was shown mercy and removed from the dungeon before his death, healed of the most intense of his injuries.”

She paused once more, looking around the room that had been her domain for more time than she could track anymore, a flicker of sadness crossing her face. A melancholy tone laced her voice when she spoke again.

“This world was of my creation, my home for as long as this universe has been populated while I waited for a worthy candidate to free me and use my power out in the world. Solomon, I wish to offer you my power, to be used to support you on your quest to become a king. But I also wish to know what type of ruler you plan to be. I have seen the strength of your character, but I would still like to know, in your own words, what kind of unity you plan to concoct within this divided and torn world.”

Her eyes were serious as she waited for Solomon to respond, eager to hear his answer. Regardless, she had already offered her power, but this would be her final chance to openly communicate with him before she was contained to a vessel, evidence by a gentle rumble that made the walls crackle dangerously. She would not be able to maintain this world much longer.

OOC Note:  Players will have 48 hours to respond.
Current Posting Order:
Solomon
Val
Noir

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Listening to the Djinn Solomon noticed that she seemed to be quite please with Solomon and Val, she would introduce herself to the group then Solomon would do the same with a slight bow, “My name is Solomon and this is my partner Val.” He would then allow the Djinn to continue speaking and he would listen intently to her, she seemed to know quite a bit about how to rule as a king, he was curious if it was because she had her own domain that she created or perhaps in the past she was with such a King however he knew it was not his place to ask at the current time. Solomon listened quite closely as she spoke of the other groups as he wished to know what had gone on between the Imu and Noir however even though she did not speak of them in deep regard she did at least give him some information he was quite happy to receive that the two who made it to the test ahead of them survived. He would go find Ani and her companion later to speak to them, but these thoughts would leave his mind quickly, “I thank you for allowing me the knowledge that they are safe….”

He would pause for a moment, as she asked the question no one has yet. Not even those who currently are assisting him has asked and now he would have to answer in front of Val and Noir and the djinn who could give him power. He did not like to tell others his plans however he would not lie to the being as he she would be with him at all times he would not have the will or the ability to keep it from her either way. He would step forward slightly before he spoke, “The kind of ruler I would be…. Well I won’t lie, the initial reason for wishing to rule was not my own, it was that of who killed my family, and when he spoke to me he said that I would be able to meet him once more when I become King. However my vision began to change … do not get me wrong I still seek my vengeance and I will get him one day. However it is not my only thought … as I travelled and viewed the world in hope to begin my country I have seen so many wrongs in each country. That I began to long to create my own country not to meet the man but to give a safe place for those I care about and for those who wish to have a place to be safe. Then in the hope I give to others I will request of some people that they help me give hope to those of other countries, my plan is to become the King of Kings whether that is through respect of current leaders, or if I have to replace them with someone else by force. As for plans on how to do so I believe it is far too early on how to even plan such a thing, I must take each step at a time and not over reach.”

He would pause for a moment to try and read her expression and take a look at Val before he would continue, “I know force is not always a good thing but I also know it is sometimes a requirement, but my intention will be to make this world a better place through the country we build together.” He did not know if this would be taken in disrespect to the djinn as she had not address her much, but he would then look to noir and say, “You are invited to this place Noir, whenever you are ready.” Solomon felt the need to say it as he knew that he might not see her for some time after this. But then he would look to the Djinn, “I would be appreciative of your support …. If you chose to give it …, and I hope that the country we create together can become a new and beautiful home for the both of us and all those who join us.”

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

The human looked at the amazing entity with her radiance. As the djinn calls Solo, Val follows behind the immuchak. Even though Solo may get the power he has been seeking, Val still is thinking of that girl. Her name was Noir and she was very special. That attitude change was something not normal. It was more like a personality change or mind change. Val is going to ask her some questions, maybe she knows something about this weird ability.

The hero was happy that the man was safe. The duo tried to protect him as much as possible and he felt better that it paid off. But, what was really bugging me was what happened with Endolf and his fanalis partner. We did not see them at all.

Val follows Solo toward the djinn and bows as he is introduced. The human knew about the plan but he was shocked to learn more info about him. The man looks down to the floor with concern. So there was a man that killed his family, not just a fire. If Solo knew that, why did he not tell Val in the first place. Maybe he did not want to have pity for his loss.

As Solo was talking, Val begun to realize how close there goals are. The human understands that he may not become a king, however, he can help Solo. He can still achieve world peace without a king, but he would need someone to help him out.

After Solo is done with his explanation, the hero bows with a nice smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum