Ani
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the djinn waved at Noir, the girl could only nod, accepting what she would have to say. It was true that her mentor used different approach to ‘help’ that harpy before, but she also took part in it, trying to force her will to help the harpy even though he already angered with what they did. The black haired girl clenched her fist before bringing it to touch her chest before closing her eyes, remembering what she accidentally did with her spell, cursing her own power at that time and wished if only she didn’t use such a strong spell. She was afraid that she hurt the harpy’s feeling at that time, but didn’t notice that her persistent act to continue to offer help might be the one that backfired to her. It was a sad truth but at least the girl learned to not be like that anymore, she needed to learn the boundaries and the reaction of the people before she tried to force her will to help to another people, who might want to just stand up and try it by themselves first.

The girl would close her eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out slowly, then she would open her eyes and looked at Yakuroro’s corpse, thinking that perhaps she could bury him in an appropriate place. Although he was evil, sly and manipulative, he was still the one who taught her how to use the power of the djinn so at least by burying him properly, she could still show her respect. The female magician opinion about good and evil might be not like everyone else, but it was how she saw life, sometime evil could be good, while good could be evil… no one knew.

“Whenever I’m ready…”
That was what Solomon would hear from the girl as his answer for now, she didn’t really have any wish to stay in the place that the Imuchakk would build but she would try to support him if he need her. The reason why she answered like that was simply because she was not ready to settle down, she wanted to learn more, wanted to be normal and wanted to at least be a better person. If she came with Solomon right away to this country that he would build, then it would be no guarantee if she might do something that would cause harm to the giant. After this, she would go back to the country of magic and probably try to discuss with the professors about this being inside her. But before that, she needed to meet someone first and for now she needed to witness how the djinn will choose her king vessel.

’I apologize for all the trouble that I have caused, Dantalion… if you could hear my voice…’

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ronove’ listened to Solomon’s reasons, even as the world around them began to creak and crumble, nodding at the end with a kind smile.

“Quickly, my King Candidate… choose a vessel for me to reside in from the riches found here, or from a personal possession.”

If Val and Noir were to glance around, they would notice the previously inaccessible treasure was now glimmering and available for the taking, though each might notice something very specific. Val would notice a small orb that fairly crackled with lightning and he would find himself drawn to it. Noir, on the other hand, would find her attention pulled to a single glimmering earring. They would have but a few minutes to gather the items and other treasure before a massive shudder and crack would sound in the Chamber, Ronove’ looking around sharply as she waited for Solomon to make his choice of vessels.

Val's Prize:

Noir's Prize:

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Watching as Ronove nodded she seemed to approve with what he had replied, whenever he was told to chose a possession or item around him as a vessel he was slightly confused as he did not know much about djinns however he was able to piece it together in his mind. He was unsure at first on which item he wished to have but it suddenly became quite clear to him as he looked at the beauty of Ronove herself the only thing that dragged his vision away from her was that of a eloquent axe behind her. The gold of the axe shined quite brightly almost as if it had been waxed and the blue gem in the middle seemed to remind him of his child’s eyes’. He almost cried as walked over to grab it but instead smiled, he would then turn and say, “This matches your beauty and that of my child as well, this will do greatly if you allow.”

Howling Axe:

He would watch as the other two were drawn to their own item and Solomon would smile, he knew Val definitely deserved the gift being bestowed onto him, and he would not rob Noir of such a thing especially now.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the Djinn finally choose Solomon as her king candidate, the black haired girl nodded to herself, acknowledging the decision that Ronove made. Solomon was truly the most suitable king candidate amongst them, however it was still worrying for Noir. She was sure about the slight change in the color of his rukh but the Imuchakk seemed fine as he has a solid goal of what he wanted to do after this, so the female magician would not really try to think about that any further. Noir would touch her arm bangle and caressed it slowly before something pulled her attention, it was a strange feeling but it felt like something wanted to be found. So the girl tried to look for what pulled her attention and found an earring with tiny gems that seemed cracked and spark as it moved, almost looked like an item infused with lightning power. The black haired girl decided to take it, before waiting for Solomon to look for his vessel and would be careful because it seemed the world would be crumbling soon in another minutes.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ronove’ smiled in approval before another shudder of the walls made her act quickly. With a spark of electricity and a bright flash, the entire group would find themselves being transported out of the dungeon. When they would come to their senses, they would find the dungeon nothing more than a massive hole in the ground and bags of riches scattered around them. It seemed their adventure was over, at least inside the crackling power of Ronove’s world.

OOC Note: Noir, Val, and Solomon all awarded 100,000 huang for their efforts in the dungeon.

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would smile back to Ronove just before being blinded by a bright light, he knew her world was coming to a end he could tell but the sounds and her rush. Finding himself now in a massive hole in the ground he would smile as he looked to his axe and the inscription found on it, then turning to see all the gold around him he would nod as he looked to Val, “This will definitely do in the help of building the country.” He would begin to pack up his portion and then look to the other, “... make sure we leave the required tax of the country, I wish to be in good terms with this country especially during the construction of ours.”  Separating all the goods and gold into two piles, the tax pile and their pile was the easiest way Solomon could think of to make sure that the country got what they wished, and this way he could at least make sure no one took more than their share.

He would look to Val after the separation was completed, “I’m happy you were able to obtain a magical item from our journey ... but I’m afraid were not at the relaxation part of our journey now it is time to begin building. I will need you to meet me in the jade dragon mountains and I will show you where I have chosen our capital to be. I will not be able to travel with you there but I will meet you there as I have to notify another who will be helping us.” He would then look to Noir, “I would like you to come with me at least just till I notify my other friend where to meet me, and we need to speak about that man in the dungeon.” He would then begin to pack things up with his new axe at his side, he was curious if she could still hear him and him her, he would rub it as he said, "we shall build ourselves a new home."

[Exit Solomon] (If this is where i'm suppose to exit)

Last edited by SolomonxKing on 13/08/16, 01:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir saw different scenery when she opened her eyes; they were not in the chamber anymore but somewhere else with Heliohapt’s vibe. She would look around to see if everyone was there and sighed in relief when she saw Haku who was still bringing Yakuroro’s body on him waiting beside her. Meanwhile, she could hear Solomon’s voice and when she looked at him, the black haired girl noticed that he was talking with his companion and decided to wait until they were finished. She needed to talk with the Imuchakk after all, probably apologizing to him about how her other side threatened him before. The female magician would be surprised when Solomon looked at her, didn’t expecting it at all and she ended up listening to what Solomon had to say first. “…we need to talk, indeed.” Noir said to Solomon and she would wait until he finished packing his stuff.

[EXIT]

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

In a flash the place was changed. The whole dungeon was gone and they were outside in Helio once again. Val looked to see a bag of money of the floor so he picks his bag. They should all be awarded for there efforts in this dungeon. The man sighed as he put his dungeon tool in his bag. He looked to see Solo and walked towards him.

What Solo said what right. There was still much to do about the country even though he obtained the magical tool. As Val made sure he had all of his equipment, he patted Solo on the shoulder. "Congrats on you power Solo. Lets meet in the plains."

The man walked away with a slight goodbye. He looks at Noir and waves back too. "Hopefully I see you again."

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum