You are not connected. Please login or register

Find the brow! [b rank / solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find the brow! [b rank / solo] Empty Find the brow! [b rank / solo] 03/05/16, 11:59 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was on El drago as he continued to ride throughout the western front. They stopped every minute to an unfamiliar place that Lagi didn’t mark on his special map. As a matter of fact, his map includes checkpoints that he marked himself whenever he found an area that contained important herbs that could be used to make potions. “Ok, land here, but be a little gentle with your land. “ Lagi would say as he pointed down to an unmarked area in order to investigate and check it out. When El drago got to a certain range that made it safe for Lagi to jump off, the king dismounted and brought out his excavating tools. “Alright…..” Lagi would mumble to himself as he started to snip away at the grass rots and hold a magnifying glass towards them. El drago hovered patiently, but then he had to ask. “Don’t you think you are being a little too cautious when it comes to the problems we face with clairvoyance magic? When it comes to it being something to use for your own benefit, you never seem to have a problem with it. But now, when it comes to it being used as something against you, this newfound fear seems to grow in your heart. “Lagi put his tools down and faced el drago with a glare. Orie popped from his shoulder and looked to the king with a worried glance. “Pluuu~” Orie would pur as she tried to cheer up the king. “Look, as King, with a family, there would be situations where some blood would be left behind in some fight in some sort of way. The fear comes from anyone being able to use that to peak into your life.”

Lagi knew that El Drago wouldn’t understand. “Magicians are dangerous and unfair, the fact that you can simply practice such magic causally as a magician is a threat to national security and privacy. I don’t want them knowing all there is to know about my life, why I do or the council does, or even how I handle my business. That stands as something that can be used against me, the fact that there is no limit as to what they see bothers me. “ After telling El drago how he felt, Lagi would pet orie gently with his finger. “I said this before, this is a lot more than only myself. The members of the unity corps as well, they would be helpless if it comes to things like this. Not helpless in battle, but everything would be compromised. Right now, its my responsibility as a leader of this country, and group, to ensure that none of our information is easily exposed. El drago would stare, but he just shook his head. “I’m just saying, it might be a wild goose chase If you aren’t too careful. “ Lagi petted orie once more as she went back inside of lagi. “I know, but I have to keep working….

501/750

Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This continued for a while, Lagi would stop and look around at a specific area to no avail. There were times that Lagi decided to rest for a night and set up camp. After waking up, Lagi would start all over again. This happened for about three days as Lagi used El drago’s speed to scale every nook and cranny around the western front. After a while, Lagi figured that what he was looking for wasn’t in the western front. “Of course, of course it wouldn’t be easy………” El drago poked his eye to look into the tent. “Whats wrong?” Lagi walked out of the tent and sighed as he took out his small gourd. “It’s not here El drago, it’s not here. We might have to literally leave the outskirts of reim for a while. El drago couldn’t believe it. “It’s that bad Lagi, you want to find that bush that bad? What if it’s not good for you? Anything that can affect the brain at a high level, as well as the bloodstream, should it be something safe for consumption. Lagi, seriously, I think you should just let it go. “ Lagi shook his head as he started to wrap everything up. It would take a while since his tent took on a complicated process. However, once he was finish, Lagi would load onto El Drago with a confident smile on his face. “Its fine, we are only heading off to the plains next. After that, we should be able to locate it there hopefully.

750/750

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum