You are not connected. Please login or register

Update the template of "Vaer"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update the template of "Vaer" Empty Update the template of "Vaer" 11/03/16, 02:56 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I used the incorrect template when creating this weapon:

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ReeYCMT.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Vaer
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Throwing "Dagger"
[b]Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, 1 cm thick. The dagger tapers out to a point on both ends.

It mentions in the description that there are supposed to be multiples, but the template for ranged weapons requires ammunition. Changing to as follows:

Code:

[b]Type:[/b] Throwing 'Dagger'
[b]Appearance:[/b] Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, 1 cm thick. The dagger tapers out to a point on both ends.
[b]Ammunition Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Ammunition Appearance:[/b] Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, 1 cm thick. The dagger tapers out to a point on both ends.

I'm fairly certain I'm supposed to have used the second template. If this is unnecessary, advise me of this and we'll consider this topic null. If it is, I would like to update it as such, with the understanding that I cannot use the updated version in currently ongoing threads.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Update the template of "Vaer" Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Update approved, you haven't put the image yet so I put it in from the previous template ^^
Please inform me if that's not okay though :D

Code:

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ReeYCMT.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Throwing 'Dagger'
[b]Appearance:[/b] Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, 1 cm thick. The dagger tapers out to a point on both ends.
[b]Ammunition Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Ammunition Appearance:[/b] Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, 1 cm thick. The dagger tapers out to a point on both ends.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum