You are not connected. Please login or register

A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) Empty A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) 29/02/16, 10:53 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

In the early morning of this particular day multiple loud thuds could be heard in the outskirts of Helioapht.At the location of said noises one would find a young woman striking mounds of dirt was amount of force that seemed more at place being produced by a muscular human male. Upon closer inspection one may be able to discern what appeared to be a strange training regime of slowly pummeling piles of dirt into rudimentary geometric shapes. “Everything seems to functioning properly. With my current precision I would say such roughness is to be expected.” The imuchakk thought to herself as she reviewed the shapes that barely qualified as cubes, spheres, and pyramids. The woman then used a slightly higher fraction of her power to return said shapes into mounds of dirt. “Now if there was only someway to ease the boredom I currently feel.” Natalia thought as started dusting off her poncho and any other areas that had gotten dirt on them. “Well it’s unlikely that every day will be eventful, I suppose I just need to “roll with it” as Stasis once advised.” After minor bit of reflection, an idea donned on the young woman.

And roll with it I will” the woman thought as her hair swayed lightly in the wind and small grin appeared on her face.

2A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) Empty Re: A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) 12/07/17, 11:45 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Having moved to a area rarely frequented by the average citizen Natalia, placed her poncho and foot wear aside in preparation for intense physical activity.

"If there is no immediate threat I should have no problems controlling myself" the imuchakk thought as she position herself in the middle of the open area.

Assuming proper stance, she would release a fully charged Half Moon Strike with her left arm then roll her right shoulder 4 times to perform a Revolver Fist striking the open air, after which she would fire a high-powered But It Was Eye.

Acting to fast to notice the fatigue her body was building up, Natalia would take a deeply inhale and then exhale to activate First Layer just below its highest defensive power and repeat the action to engage it at its simplest.

Doing all this in just under a minute, Natalia took a single step forward before her exhaustion blindsided her, causing her to crash face first into the ground.

Magoi:110/110
Stamina: 5/190

Abilities :

3A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) Empty Re: A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) 13/07/17, 11:55 am

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

"I did not think it was possible for someone to tire themselves out so quickly" the imuchakk thought as she lay helpless on the ground. Recognizing she was not going anywhere in her current state, Natalia closed her eyes and began to think of her options to deal with possible situations in her future.

"The more dangerous my opponent the faster I will expend my energy, It would be beneficial to learn a more efficient way to fight. A weapon is a simple way to alleviate part this issue but might give make an opponent more wary than I would like them."

As her body finally began to relax, Memories of a cold land and the giants that were her parents played in the back of her mind.

Magoi: 110/110
Stamina: 5/190

OOC: Entering rest state.

4A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) Empty Re: A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) 13/07/17, 03:48 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Accepting her need to rest, Natalia's mind entered a sleep-like state.

"Dad are you done yet?"

The frustrated young girl yelled into the surface of the water.

Sitting on the shore with a live pile of fish, the arctic winds felt like a cool breeze as it brushed past her dark skin. Growing impatient with the unbroken silence and feeling increasing boredom, she hatched a plan and with intense passion screamed.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Less than a moment later, she saw a blurred figure burst out of the water and into the air causing a sizable wave that momentarily came up to her chest.

Her gaze drawn skyward, she saw an extremely large man armed with a wooden spear survey the land with a cold and focused gaze before landing next to her with a loud crash. The blue haired giant quickly and smoothly lifted the girl, gently holding her to his chest with one arm and readying his spear with the other.

"What's wrong?"

"Can we go back to camp yet? I wanna play!"

"...Huh, Ehhh?"

Magoi: 110/110
Stamina: 25/190

OOC: Resting

5A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) Empty Re: A Rolling Start (Plot/Solo) 13/07/17, 06:15 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Having realized there was no immediate threat, the giant man focused his attention to the blonde haired girl in his arms. As he straightened and lowered his arm, the girl took the opportunity to perch herself on the make-shift seat putting her on eye level with the unenthused father.

Realizing that she might be on the receiving end of a hard earned scolding, the girl tried,and failed, to give off a nonchalant air. She watched her caretaker's face shift from irritation to relief to amusement before he said.

"You got me good. You're getting cleverer by the day."

"Hehehe, I am my mother's daughter after all."

"Aye, my little rascal as well.Still I can't fully praise you for this, if I had come out of the water with a bit more force I wouldn't be able to tell if you were okay before attacking."

"I'm not okay, I am ummm ... dangerously bored and need fun to survive."

Seeing her father's piercing, unamused, stare she added,

"Anyway, you should teach me how to use a spear so you don't have to worry about me."

Sighing the man said,

"When you're your mom's height I'll still worry for you and if someone is going to teach you the spear it won't be me."

"Please, I want to hit things with a Bam and Ka-Pow like you and mom."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Many reasons. This spearmanship and our names are our last reminders of a way of life me and your mom left behind, I would rather teach you how to lie than tie you to a place you've never been before. More importantly, I'd be happier if you learned how to use a bow, it's easier to run from bad situations when your away from the action. Your mom and I both wish for you to have a peaceful life were the only reason you'll have to use a weapon is hunting."

Barely able to process the weight and meaning of her father words, the girl noticed the had man begun to raise her up with both arms before speaking with a warmth only those who have truly loved could muster,

"I'm glad you're okay Lia, try not to worry your poor dad to much alright?"

Having started to feel guilt for her behavior the child replied,

"I understand. I'm sorry for worrying you."

"Well everything turned out fine in the end. I'm going back in to catch a few more fish and then we'll be-Ack!"

As the girl followed her father's gaze to to location of what used to be a sizable pile of fish, a poignant dread flowed into her being which was not helped by her father's look resignation.

"It took me the entire morning to gather those fish and I told Ninalulu I'd be back by noon, she's hungry too..."

The man grumbled to himself.

"If we work together we might be able to get some fish before mom comes looking for us."

"You're right. Quickly Natalia, we have to gather enough fish for lunch before Nina thinks we're in danger!"

Having regained the strength to move, Natalia would pick herself of the floor and start heading towards a more populated area.

"I stick to my fists for the time being."

Magoi:110/110
Stamia:45/190

OOC: Rested, Thread end

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum