You are not connected. Please login or register

Shopping in a Foreign Land [Social: Masuma/Abal]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flick Nova

Flick Nova
D-Tier
D-Tier

It was the second day Masuma was in Riem and she was out shopping with her chaperone. The orginal goal was local street food, but now she found herself in the heart of a street market with her hunger temporarily forgotten. Instead she was staring at the fabrics, clothes, jewelry, tools, spices, decorations, fortune tellers, games, and food.

It was all so strange and exotic, yet oddly familiar as well. She naturally knew markets well due to her father and while things here were new in design they were otherwise the same as back home. That said she was particularly intrigued with some jewelry at one of the stalls.

She could see Heliohapt influence in the design, but at the same time it was still very much Riem as well. Reaching down to pick up a piece a quick movement out of the corner of her eyes had her freeze just as she was about to reach it. With a blink the bracelet was gone and Masuma was looking to see what had happened to it.

Last edited by Flick Nova on 16/02/16, 05:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abal

Abal
D-Tier
D-Tier

It has been a month since Abal has been in Reim. She has done the usual, stealing and buying things. Abal has rented a nice apartment which is also next to the rich part of town. It took a lot of money but it was worth it. Now she can just steal and get as much money as possible.

Abal was walking when she spotted something amazing. Well there were 2 things: one was this bracelet. It was beautifully designed with different gems and the gold made a nice finish. The second thing that Abal spotted in the corner of her eye was this girl. This girl was dark toned like her. She had clothing similar to people from Heliophat. Abal thought she say a god-like aura from her. She is hot! Even though the girl looked amazing, the thief liked the jewelry a lot more.

Abal runs toward them as she puts her mask on. She jumps in front to the girl as she takes the bracelet out from her hand. As she does, she gets behind the girl and Abal gives her a note. This note was made in a couple of minutes so it was very impressive on Abal's sideHope she likes it!

The Note :

Flick Nova

Flick Nova
D-Tier
D-Tier

It happened almost too quick for her to process, in fact if she didn't have the note in her hand she might have thought it was all in her head. Quickly turning around she saw the small frame of a young girl running away. Turning back to the stall owner with a look of shock on her face Masuma stammered to get words out. That however was far from what the the stall owner was doing. There were choice words flying out of her mouth towards the thief while she motioned for city guards to come over. Snapping out of it Masuma turns to her chaperone, Ramlah, with steel in her eyes and asked for her spending money.

With the coin purse in her hands Masuma turned back towards the shop owner just as the guards arrived. Just before the shop owner was about to get into it Masuma rose her hand in front of her face. "I have no intentions to stop you reporting the thief to the guards, but I insist on paying for the bracelet. I was holding it at the time of the theft so it is at least partially my fault it was stolen. I will not have it said that I, the daughter of Ikram Nejem and future priestess of Anubis, doesn't pay where payment is do."

With that dramatic speech over with she paid for the bracelet and gave her statement to the guards before heading out with Ramlah. It was then that she first read the note and with a small snort she handed it to her chaperone. "It looks like we will be heading to a nice inn for the night. Before you say otherwise we will also go and let the guards know about the note and have them be ready to intervene if things get dangerous. For now let's get some lunch and figure out where we will go after we finish with this city."

Abal

Abal
D-Tier
D-Tier

Abal reaches home with an excitement reaches her apartment. She takes out her mask and lays on the bed as she looks at the roof. What would happen to them? I mean, Abal would usually date with her for some time and then leave, as she usually does. But with this girl, it may be different. She has this aura about her which makes her worth it. Abal got up and went to work.

Abal sits outside the apartment, waiting for the girl. The thief is wearing a nice dress to make her look very attractive.
Dress:
Abal sits at a nice table for 2 with her waiter right next to her. Abal can finally see the other girl, however, she has brought an unwanted guest. "Hey there. Have a seat." Abal then signals her waiter to open the seat for the girl. "So, how are you?" Abal asking as she faces he head toward the other girl, ignoring the chaperone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum