You are not connected. Please login or register

To a Foreign land [Lagi][Travel| Reim→Kou]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The white haired girl looked out to the sky, today was the day she was going to leave, she was heading of to the distant land of Kou, she patted Fluffy on the head. She had hear rumours of a dungeon there. It was the girls chance to finally claim the power she was after, she had no idea how long it would take to get there but she knew the journey would definitely be worth it, she had already told her daughter the night before that she would be heading off, she kicked the sand slightly filled with sadness that she would be leaving but it was something that she would have too, after she arrived there the fanalis would write to various people so that they knew that she was safe and so on.

She walked away from the sandy area, she had to begin walking to the port so she could hitch a ride onto a boat with her pet. As the wind brushed her hair she gave a smile, it was a nice day for travel too, the warm sun only made her think that it would be a good day to start her journey.

Word Count:199/600

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was actually looking for Merrze for a while; he had heard some rumors that she was pretty much leaving soon. He could figure why it must be because of the dungeon. However it could of been other things. Either way, Lagi felt a bit conflicted and he wanted to see her as well. “ I wonder if she wants to see me though……” Lagi thought a lot about it  but he still continued on towards the pier with El Drago all packed up and ready  for the adventure that waits him. After arriving,  Lagi was able to spot merrze’s pet, but  her hair was looking kind of different. “Merrze? “ Lagi would say as he hopped off his dragon, which made a gust of wind when it hovered and walked over to her.

“Merrze…. You …was going to leave again without saying anything to me?”  

25% WC Reduction to Travel- EL Drago Legend beast 146/450

Outfit[Retro]
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She looked a the king with a warm and faint smile, she hadn't seen him in awhile so she thought it was nice to see him once again. She brushed aside her white hair and patted Fluffy who was much larger since the last time Lagi had saw him. She needed to get him on the cargo hold since the two of them would not be able to be with each other on the ship. After she finished petting her canine friend she walked closer to the king and started to address him, it seemed okay for them to talk a bit before she would board the ship.

"Hey Lagi it's sure been awhile since we last talked, I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything, I'm on my way to kou you see, there's rumour that there is a dungeon there. This is the chance I've been waiting for so I just have to go."

She did want to talk with him more but then she wondered something, was he busy at all, maybe he could come with her, it seemed slightly farfetched but he would be a big help, she knew Lagi most likely wouldn't betray her if he wasn't after the djinn himself.

"If you're not by any chance busy, would you like to go to kou with me?"

Word Count: 420/600

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“That it? That’s all you have to say to me? You think I didn’t know where you were……” That’s all she had to say? She didn’t bother to embrace him or anything? Well that was fine if that wasn’t wat Merrze wanted to do or anything, though Lagi frowned a little bit. When she invited him to the area of Kou in order to capture the djinn together, he only nodded his head. “Well, it’s not like your chance would of decreased if I came with you, I wasn’t going to let anything happen to you. A djinn isn’t worth the life of someone that you care for, and this isn’t my first dungeon.....”
Lagi looked at EL Drago and he dropped his hand. “ Believe it or not, mounted travel on my dragoon would make things a lot quicker, but you rather seem settled in the ways of travelling on boat. I can’t necessarily change your mind on how you want to get there or anything, you can take whatever method that you feel comfortable. “ This action was definitely done out of love if anything, even though Merrze’s reaction to Lagi wasn’t the way that he wanted it to be. Though, could he have been expecting any more? “…………” Lagi was all up in his emotions right now, so he started to pick up where lagi left off.
“ miss merrze, in cases of safety and saving travel time, as well as huang. I would insist that you fly with us if you can. …. The stress from your hair, you must have been through a lot…. I wouldn’t want there to be another case of you being taken, the young kings heart can only handle so muc- ouch!” Lagi kicked El drago and grunted as he folded his arms. He was just about ready to head on out to the Kou area and get this djinn for merrze. "I bet she would leave without a word once she gets her djinn too......." LAgi would say as he mumbled under his breath."

450/450

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"No it's just there's a lot going on in my head and stuff but I truly have missed you. I'd love to go with you and Drago but I'm going to have Fluffy ride the boat since he's a little to big for Drago to carry. I've wanted to go see you but I've been really busy, I'm glad you came to see me."

She gave the king a hug to show her gratitude and she had a blushing face, she couldn't think much about romantic things but it was Nice to see Lagi and it felt really comforting to know that he would be going with her to the dungeon. Since he was experienced he probably could assume what they would face on their trip into the dungeon. Since they would also be travelling to Kou they could spend some together which made the white haired girl blush, she was getting better at showing less shyness about her romantic interests.

"I'm sorry I haven't told you anything that happened to me but I felt like I needed to evaluate things on my own for a bit, on the journey I'll tell you all that happened to me and how I got this white hair of mine."

She picked up her bag and let her spiked canine be lead onto the boat so he could be brought to their destination, she would miss him while they travelled but it was for the best. She gave an ecstatic smile and waited for the two boys to be ready.

"Well boys, tell me when you want to head off, since your my ride I gotta know when you're ready."

She wondered if Lagi would be able to help her at all with her problems, they were racing on her mind, she was hesitant to tell him too much because she didn't want to worry the beast tamer. She truly liked him but the fanalis didn't want to cause him any trouble since after all she was the one who asked him for help, the warrior would feel bad if she burdened him to much with her worries.

Word Counter: 775/600

Last edited by Merrze on 13/07/15, 01:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After Merrze got on El Drago, they set out in order to head on out to Kou. “ Well, we would be crossing the ocean from time to time, so I guess it’s a good thing that I brought this blanket with me….” he would say as he wrapped it around MErrze. I wouldn’t want you to catch a cold or anything, so we can share this on the trip. “ As the days went by, Merrze, Lagi, and el drago would immediately head on over to the Kou area “ When this is over, I hope you would be willing to tell me what happened.

-Exit

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As she rode upon the dragon travelling to the land she had never been too, she enjoyed looking at the ocean and time to time she would get a elated expression since she enjoyed the feeling of the breeze and the smell of the salt water. When it was time for them to rest she gladly curled up next to the king in the blanket and listened to him speak, he must of thought she was asleep when he spoke about hearing her problems but she really appreciated him not snooping and letting her go through things. The girl let herself drift off to sleep, the next few days would be interesting riding on a dragon but she was looking forward to seeing what the knew land looked like.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum