+4
Lagi
Merrze
Lance Knighthunter
Kneph
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur 04/04/16, 06:27 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Hohoho! Well, said!"

Yakuroro grinned wide and shouted his comment loudly as the mysterious fighter made it known that he would be attempting to grasp the momentum and focus of his previous battles. Everything had been laid out perfectly according to Yakuroro's hopes so far. Drawing the cloaked battlemage into a contest of steel and skill was honestly something Yaku felt unsure to even be possible. But here they were, "Crim" stepping forward with blade at the ready, Yakuroro standing firm with the greatsword still held out in front of his body. It was too perfect, to the point that Yakuroro almost entertained the thought that Crim had seen through his ploy and was now running a deception of his own. The thought was dispersed as quickly as it had come though. Yakuroro had come this far, it was too late to back out and the time for hesitation or second thoughts had long since passed.

The Imuchakk stood there like a tower, unmoving even as the first second passed and Crim's jog flowed seamlessly into a run. However, the instant Crim's angled approach carried him within 5m of Yakuroro, a foul and despicable pre-emptive strike was made. A strike that made use of magic. From within Yakuroro's robe, a tome that was resting against his chest from inside its pocket glowed as a magic circle inscribed upon its bindings shined. Magoi flowed from Yakuroro's chest into the magic tool activating a Gravity Field spell. Four overlapped 3m diameter spheres of gravitational force manifested at a rate of 20m/s right on top of Crim. His moving body would exit the fields in an insignificant period of time, but not before the magic threatened to crush his entire body with bone breaking force.

The dirty sneak attack was ruthless, but ultimately just an opening snare to hopefully occupy Crim and limit his mobility. Yakuroro immediately followed up with a second spell from the same magic tool as he threw his own greatsword towards Crim at eye level. If all went well, the massive hunk of rampaging unicorn horn and iron would hinder Crim's view of Yakuroro for a precious fraction of time. This was to hide the fact that a much more harmless Gravity Dome manifested to Yakuroro's left, its epicenter located directly in between the magician and his staff. Both Imuchakk and magic tool were on the very edges of the dome, but it was enough to pull them both together towards its center at 15m/s.

The sudden acceleration was jarring, but Yakuroro pressed off the ground slightly with his foot as it begun so he could use that force to keep his body orientated in a direction that allowed him to keep an eye on Crim. Yakuroro's left hand was outstretched ready to grasp the Staff of Storms as soon as possible. Once the magical medium was in hand once more, Yakuroro instantly poured masses of magoi into the staff. A spell known as Deep Blue would manifest overhead as a result. Yakuroro's intent was to send that entire massive blue ball of water crashing into Crim and he attempted to do so without wasting a single moment. After all, only a fraction of a second had passed since his initial use of the offensive gravity field. The faster Yakuroro could slam these spells into his foe, the better chance he had of doing some real damage against this unbelievably formidable foe.

The deep blue would be propelled towards Crim head on, but Yakuroro would keep the sphere moving so its edge did not encompass his own body as well once it finally stopped in place. Within the waters, two powerful currents swirled about, their target being the human that had just entered their domain. These currents were under Yakuroro's control however and he was not simply planning to pummel Crim's body with them. No, first he would attempt to use the currents to drive and shift the warrior's body inwards towards the center of the sphere. In the meantime, Yakuroro was already pumping more magoi into his staff in order to fuel his next spell. A mere half second after Yakuroro sent his Deep Blue into action, a vibrating ball of magoi appeared at his staff's tip.

A decisive and swift victory was the only thing on Yakuroro's mind as he fired off his Resonance Wave towards Garret's position within the Deep Blue. The Imuchakk magician did not even wait for the currents to do their job of pulling the man to the center of the water sphere before unleashing his most powerful combination magic. Assuming all had gone off well to this point, Yakuroro would be watching the entire water sphere shake and vibrate as lethal cymatic waves battered everything inside the water sphere. Yakuroro would finish his onslaught of magic by swiping downwards with his hand in a dramatic gesture that would command the currents inside Deep Blue with one final act. Both currents would twist and combine to form one powerful swirling torrent that would attempt to crash into Crim driving his body downwards towards the arena floor in a spiraling descent.

Magoi:
195/300

Abilities:

Items:

((My sincere apologies for the deception. It is the only way I think my character has a good chance at defeating yours due to the way the current combat system works. Take that as a compliment, or the trickery as dishonorable as you please. Regardless, I might just surrender if this little gambit of mine isn't as foolproof as I planned it to be. Either way, GG to the entirety of Team Fulgur. Well played~ ))

Very Happy

52Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur 05/04/16, 03:50 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Martial Magician was looking out for trickery from the opponent in the form of a hidden wand. Though he was not capable of seeing the movements beneath the cloak, the magic heading his way was readily apparent. Instead of continuing to move forward, he dug his feet in place to brace for impact. His blade filled with Magoi clashed against his opponent's attack, eating away and overpowering the attack. It was a trick, after all. At the end of Garret's swing, his hand let go of the blade and it went flying. The same motion let loose a pair of special explosive daggers into his hand. At the same time, he saw his opponent's blade coming towards him. Garret ducked beneath it and watched as another spell began to take hold.

With the experienced flick of the hand, leaving his arm partially outstretched and pointing to where Yakuroro was, a high-speed dagger made its way towards his opponent's position at the time Garret saw him when throwing the dagger. The dagger moved at an incredible velocity, with the final aim being a meter and a half behind the point his opponent was at, with the Fiery Blast of the weapon exploding out to Yakuroro shortly after impact. The explosion itself would be six meters in radius, large enough to encompass the opposing magician if nothing was done, but not quite large enough to encompass Garret. Another spell! The staff.. No time!

Before the explosion happened, Garret found himself surrounded by water and being pushed around within it as he finally started reaching for his staff before deciding against it. Being used to underwater conditions, the man allowed the flow to take him where it pleased while simultaneously re-orienting his sight with that of his opponent's actions.

Garret's eyes caught sight of another spell being crafted to aim towards him. He threw the Explosive Force dagger, striking it against his shield, causing the necessary impact to activate the reagents. The force of the explosion would be shattering to the spell that was currently holding him, and the Magician himself would fall back down to the ground even as the Resonance Wave began to approach Garret's initial spatial location.

OOC:
Magoi/Stamina: 100/350
Cooldown:
Fiery Blast: 7 posts
Explosive Force: 7 posts
River Splitter: 13 posts
Floating Body Alleviating Technique: 6 posts
Sea's Horizon (River Styx Style) 1 posts
Damage:
Damage to right arm & right pec: 1 C-Tier Slash
Damage to left side: 1 C-Tier Blunt

Not mad at all, lol. An interesting development, in fact. I outfitted Garret with a myriad of techniques in order to deal with all sorts of situations, so I don't really bemoan the use of any IC techniques and trickery. I think it was incredibly clever.

I double checked with the staff before clashing against the first Gravity spell with a Magoi Manipulation ability and got approval for that, just to cover basis. Since the attack was used in my last post, and my OOC advised that Garret is using it to clash against an attack made against him first, and Yaku second, I am opting for the first ^^.

Maths up in here:

Fyi, Deep Blue's wording is outdated. It still has the old magic triangle wording on it, lol. Might want to update that when you get a chance ^_^.

Abilities Used:

53Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur 06/04/16, 06:26 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((At the behest of my team, I shall endeavor to struggle on. Although with my gambit foiled, I suspect the victor is already decided.))

The mysterious and enigmatic Crim's ability to retaliate was within Yakuroro's realm of prediction, however the exact method used had been somewhat a surprise. The exploding thrown daggers had been a far cry from the lunging sword attacks Yakuroro had hoped the man would employ. As the Imuchakk floated off the ground at the center of the gravity sphere, he faced two choices. Continue with the plan, or alter course in order to address the violent ball of flames now spewing towards him. The be honest, there was no time to really think up a well laid out battle plan to counter the explosion. Even less time to establish a plan that would allow him to do so and still maintain the momentum of his assault.

Despite the dangers it posed, Yakuroro committed to his actions in slinging spells towards Crim. This allowed the explosion rapidly approaching the magician to wash over him with impunity. The blast was stayed only by the swift protection of the rukh as magoi gathered and hardened around Yakuroro in the form of his borg. The shell held firm against the attack for an instant, but would crack soon after. The blazing heat seeped through and licked at Yakuroro's skin with such ferocity that the Imuchakk was immediately brought to a sweat. The explosion died down not a moment too soon as the borg surrounding Yakuroro shattered at the same time, it's defenses unable to bare the force of any more attacks for the rest of the battle.

The loss of his borg was a heavy blow to Yakuroro, but not one the blue magician deemed fit to suffer in vain. He had not been idle, even as the fiery blaze blocked his sight and filled his world with brimstone. Having felt his Deep Blue brake due to some action taken by his opponent, Yakuroro would immediately dedicate the magoi to sustain the 20m sphere of water. Freedom from Deep Blue would be short lived. Even as Crim began to fall, the dispersing water around him would simply change course and gather once again recreating the sphere right where it had been as if nothing happened. If Yakuroro was lucky, this sphere would form fast enough to catch the Resonance Wave as it flew through the spatial location of the sphere.

This battle was too heated to leave up to luck however. As Yakuroro's vision cleared and the gravity spell holding him up ended, he would remain elevated due to the use of another spell, Flood Domain. Another sphere of water 15m in size surrounded the Imuchakk only to be willed forwards towards Crim's location within the larger sphere. The water left Yaku's body finally allowing him to touch the ground with his feet. Meanwhile, the current within Deep Blue would once again attempt to slam Crim downwards into the ground. Water would then be followed by water as Flood Domain combined with Deep Blue or perhaps moved to replace it if the former had been blown away once more. It was then that Yakuroro would fire yet another Resonance Wave, this time aiming for Crim's groin. The fighter should have been closer to ground, but this would make falling out of the way less likely this time.

Magoi:
125/300

Abilities:

Items:

54Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur 07/04/16, 06:35 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The current match had been moving incredibly quickly, the volleys between both the Imuchakk and the Human taking place within a few breathes of each other. To those fighting as it were, even a single mistake could spell instantaneous death. Less than a handful of seconds had passed since they began in earnest. Just as a small dollop of magoi traveled above Garret's head, he realized that his opponent was still alive. He was born with it! The dawning realization that the man was a natural-born magician, beloved by the Rukh and therefore protected from the explosion, rushed to the martial magician.

Under a less intense fight, this would have been realized much sooner. Unfortunately for Garret, he was busy keeping alive and not thinking about the implications. Even so, the man reached for his Exuro Staff as the magoi from Yakuroro came rushing towards Garret. Once again within the vast sphere of water, the magician did not have a lot of options even though he now had magic available to him. He instinctively knew using a fire spell in this instance was inherently dangerous; causing the water to potentially boil or steam against his skin was not something he was interested in doing. As his opponent began casting Flood Domain, Garret instantly thought of the spell he would use; The Final Chill. It was a gamble of his own. At worst, Garret would die from the spell's use. At best, he would survive and it would be his opponent who died. Of course, perhaps they would both die, with neither to tell the tale. As the spell was being cast, only one thought passed Garret's mind. I'm nearing my limit... I must end this.

Staff pointing forward in his left hand, shielded arm raised to cover his head, the spell traveled quickly. Quicker than any of the spells they had flung between each other so far. The coldness it brought provided a pain, at first, before it slowly made the mind desire nothing more than eternal rest.

Only time would tell how their exchange would turn out. If, for whatever reason, the situation was overturned to square one, Garret would fire off his Flame Serpent as well, aiming it directly at his opponent's last known location. At this point, the Magician would begin to feel the effects of exhaustion, and his sight would begin to blur...

OOC:
Magoi/Stamina: 50/350 or 30/350 (if Flame Serpent ends up being used).
Cooldown:
Fiery Blast: 6 posts
Explosive Force: 6 posts
River Splitter: 12 posts
Floating Body Alleviating Technique: 5 posts
Damage:
Damage to right arm & right pec: 1 C-Tier Slash
Damage to left side: 1 C-Tier Blunt
Damage to complete body: (Omega Tier?)

Requesting a battle rule be added, which will need to be confirmed by Yaku if he is in agreement with it. As I'm inside of an orb of water, and a portion of that orb is being hit by an Omega-Tier chilling effect, I think it would be interesting for the water it touches to freeze over and deal its damage to the people within water at the time. If Yaku is okay with this, it would mean both of us getting a full body hit of the spell.

Base math for surviving the first instant:

Abilities/items Used:

Staff request: the ability on the Exuro staff is missing a dimension on the flame serpent ability that would make it exist in 3d. I would like to fill it out; something of either .5 meters in diameter or 1 meter in diameter. I think it was just forgotten when it was made.

55Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur 09/04/16, 08:19 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

((Hazzaa! An opportunity! If I use just one more spell I can clash with the Omega and allow magoi exhaustion to claim victory for me! Alas, an aiuchi finish is too alluring. While this may result in both characters dying, I grant the victory to Garret.))

So many actions had exploded from both fighters since their show down had began with a despicable sneak attack from Yakuroro. The fatigue and exhaustion stacked on top of the Imuchakk as though he had been diligently tackling a marathon, and yet only a small parcel of time had elapsed during the entire conflict. It had only just begun, but it was almost over now. Perhaps the saying that duels between experts were decided in an instant had merit as the final gambits of both fighters began. Yakuroro's attempt to finish Crim off came in the form of his last volley of spells, one more ready to be unleashed for good measure just in case the former set failed to settle things. He watched the water sphere carefully waiting to see what would be born of his efforts, eyes squinting through the dust and smoke that had been kicked up from an earlier explosion and still lingered as a soft haze in the air.

For a moment, Yakuroro thought himself to have been successful. He watched the waters surround Crim, the vibrational wave of magic so close to striking the spheres and imparting assured death upon the victim inside. But at the last instant there was a strange change in the water surrounding Crim. Yaku blinked and then his eyes widened as the waters were suddenly flash frozen. There was time to have done something about this if he had acted sooner, but now it was far too late. "Impossi-" The Imuchakk threw his arms up and shouted his disbelief at the top of his lungs, the word being cut off before it could ever finish leaving his lips. Swirling arctic winds of snow and frost expanded from Crim's location and the now frozen water spheres around him. The chilly maelstrom embraced the Imuchakk as he threw up his arms in vain defiance.

The people of the northern ice lands were resistant to the cold, but not to deathly freezing temperatures like this. To call the spell a blizzard would have been a great underestimation of its force as it washed over the Imuchakk's body almost instantly freezing him down to the core. Skin hardened and cracked, blood slowed its flow to a halt, bone chilled and turned brittle. Once the spell passed all that was left was a brilliant blue haired ice statue, set into a fabulous pose with his arms thrown out, fingers splayed dramatically. Easily mistaken for a work of art by an eccentric and flamboyant artist.

((Well, fought, but I'll get you next time!))
Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur - Page 3 Iwilljudgeyou_zps2c07a605

56Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Gray Rukh vs Team Fulgur 11/04/16, 01:25 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was unexpected to see the battle ended up like this, Pierrot stared with his cold golden eyes towards both Yakuroro and Crim. To think that the hooded man would do things to such extend was really amusing for the clown, but it backfired and those icy spell that he created froze him into an ice statue even though the Imuchakk was only being hit by the deathly freezing temperature that instantly turning him into another statue that looked rather flamboyant in Pierrot's opinion. Well it didn't really mattered as for know, the clown was thinking on how to judge the fight. No one was ready enough to fight again as the representative for their each team, even though the clown could have healed them but it would take time for their body to be alarmed again for another fight.

If only the Imuchakk used one of his strongest spell to counter this, then he would be safe from being an icy statue. Crim fought really well and he managed to make his opponent spamming him with hordes of spells, but then again after that, he wouldn't be able continue since his stamina was not supporting him anymore. So with a determined answer inside his mind, Pierrot announced to the audience the result of the battle. "Congratulations Team Gray Rukh for winning the fight against Team Fulgur! You have fought well~! Now, please celebrate!" Swarms of flowers would cover both teams and fully healed them, but only Team Gray Rukh would have the flower crown on their head as the symbol of their victory. Then Pierrot would whisper to himself, "Just one more fight..."

OOC: Congratulations Team Gray Rukh for winning the battle!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum