Hohotaro/Val Achilles vs Rocky/Calligrapher

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Enemies:

During his time in Reim Hohotaro have heard talks about the Coliseum. People say that it's the best way to earn money assuming that you are strong enough to survive. He thinks this is a great opportunity to train as well as get some more gold, one can never have enough gold. It's like killing 2 birds with one stone.

It's a cold winters day in Reim, the coliseum is abuzz with spectators and gamblers as well as participants. Hohotaro asked around on how he could join the competition he was directed to a booth just inside the coliseum with a line full of men and women with battle hardened look and a scarred face. Hohotaro fall in line and wait for his turn to register for the Arena.

129/1500

Last edited by Hohotaro on 03/01/16, 05:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

After Val's training and rest, he decided that he needed to get back into fighting so he thought the Coliseum with do. Val enters the Coliseum and as he does he is surprised. He can see many people with eye patches and scars and other injuries. There were huge lines and some fights. He looked at the lines trying to figure which is which. There were nobody in the 2v2 fight line but there was a huge line for 1v1 section. Val really wanted to go alone, but he needed to training and money and Val could not wait. He then thought why not try to find someone from the 1v1 line to join him. He looked and found so many people but Val thought they looked evil and very murderous but then he saw a guy who would might work. He is an immuchack and Val can sense he is very strong. He also looked very innocent and very happy. How could anyone be happy in this environment? Well Val thought, why not? Val goes up to the man. "Hello Sir. My name is Val Achilles. What is your name?" Then Val gives his hand for a handshake. "Well I would like to promise if maybe we both can work on a team. It will much faster if we do 2v2 other than 1v1. Val then waits for the man to accept.
WC: 233/1000
Training Ability :

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro peeks toward the first of the line and grumbled. "Hahhh... Why is this taking so long... This line doesn't seem to be moving at all!" Hohotaro looks at the person in front of him on the line. It is a towering guy with smooth head that seems to be shining when hit by the light of the sun. "Right big guy?" He smiled and slapped the bald guy on the back. The guy looks at Hohotaro clearly annoyed with his incessant ramblings. The big guy just shrugged and continue ignoring Hohotaro maybe thinking he can get his revenge once they are inside the Arena.

At this time a topless human male approached Hohotaro he seems friendly and introduced himself as Val Achilles. He seemed to be a stark contrast of the other Arena fighters that seemed too be tense for their own good. This man exudes an aura of confidence and strength. Hohotaro introduced himself as he grabs the man's hand. "Hi! I'm Hohotaro but you can just call me Hoho. Is this your first time here too?"

Val asked Hohotaro if they could team up for a 2v2 match he promised that it would be faster. Hohotaro looked around and he saw the line for the 2v2 registration is almost empty except for the black cloaked figure and a large muscle bound man holding a heavy looking weapon of some sorts. Both of these men looked strong but Hohotaro thinks it's not something he can't handle. Hohotaro smiled at Val and said. "Hey.... That's actually not a bad idea! Come on let's go!"

Hohotaro rushed over to the 2v2 registration booth and filled up the form. He would wait for Val to finish and he would head towards the waiting area in preparation of the upcoming fight.

"So yeah... Val right? Are you ready?" Hohotaro showed Val a confident smile.

442/1500

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val puts on a smile as he signs the form with Hoho but in reality he does not like the idea. He hated working with people, especially if they never been to the coliseum. He could be strong he knows. Hoho leaves before Val finishes but he catches up to him easily. Val then makes sure he has all of his equipment ready for the fight. He has his two swords and his magic tool. He really hope this fight is not hard so then he looks at Hoho and nods to his question. Then they both leave the area and into the fight.
Val looks around to see huge crowds full of people waiting to see the match. Val looks at his opponents to see two people. He knows one of them. His name is Rocky, who won 12 matches. Val has watched him many of times and he is amazing. Then Val can see what looks like a magician. Then the host finally speaks. First of on the left we have the amazing Rocky and the calligrapher!?!?!?!?! Then everyone cheers on for them as Rocky puts his hands up in enjoyment. The wizard did nothing. Then on the right side we have Val and Hoho. Complete silence on us. Then the countdown begins 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1... GOOOO Val then runs toward Rocky while Hoho runs towards the wizard.
WC: 461/1000

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Really? not even a single cheer?" Hohotaro shook his head in disappointment. "Well I guess we should give them something to cheer about." Hohotaro unsheathes his swords then he saw Val running straight towards the big bulky guy. "Oh... I guess I'll take the magician then..." He sheathes his sword back in his belt and took the bow from his back. "Now I wonder how strong the opponents are in this Arena..." He started running towards Calligrapher, he still doesn't know the range of his opponent so Hohotaro is carefully gauging the distance alert as to when his enemy would attack.

Hohotaro would try to circle to his enemy's flank going up to a full sprint and if he got close to within 15m of his enemy Hohotaro would fire a normal arrow towards her, just testing the waters.

Rocky pounds his chest at screams "COME AT ME PUNY HUMAN!" His voice bellowed throughout the Arena. He walks slowly and menacingly towards the charging Val with his weapon at the ready. "SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT! GRAAHH!" He growls as he taunts his opponent to attack.

If Val decided to stay away from Rocky he would try to charge towards him at his top speed with his hammer over his head in an attempt to crush Val's head into a pulp with a ground pound.

656/1500

Weapon Used:

Rocky's Ability Used
Ground Pound:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val looks at his opponent Rocky with doubt. Rocky was a very big and strong opponent. Val could die from this fight. Then Rocky speaks about how Val is weak and he is puny. Val starts to giggle and then ends with a laugh. "Rocky you are dumber than i thought" Then Val looks at this swords with determination. He starts to sprint with great force at 9m/s toward Rocky. He then stops and looks at Rocky in the eyes. He then starts to jog to the left and use his new ability. He was able to get a new magic tool so Val was very excited for this. He brings out his gooey cuff and uses his puddle of slime because he is at 5m range. He then uses his Faerie Dance to damage him even more. It looks like it damages Rocky but he knows it's not enough. He needs something else. He needs a new ability to help him. Val stays at alert, ready for anything this jock for a banana as a brain throws at him.
If this works, Val then runs back at a distance of 33m from Rocky.

The Calligrapher looks at the arrow and uses her Borg but it breaks and she falls on the floor. She gets up and flies in the air. She brings out her wand and uses Shadow Spear at Hoho.
Stamina: 120/150
WC:654/1000
Tech Val:
Tech Cali:

Last edited by Val Achilles on 10/01/16, 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Huh? What is this?" Rocky looks at his foot and see a pool of slime forming under him. "Graaahhh! It hurts my foot!" Rocky growls as he tries to lift up his feet from the slime, but the slime is very sticky and it slows his movement. "C'mere you coward and fight like a man!" Rocky is now visibly upset, his nose flaring and his face as red as a beet. He tries to get closer to Val at a very slow pace. He saw Val closing in on him going for a spin. Rocky bulks up every muscle on his body, Vals attack hits but there is not even a scratch visible on Rocky.

"HAHAHA! That tickles!" Rocky grinned and held his weapon tight. "This is how you do it!" As soon as Val's Faerie Dance finished without letting him back up, Rocky spins around swinging his weapon him turning into a whirlwind of death.

"Wow seriously? You cannot evade that attack? If it's like that then this fight would be easier than I thought! I might not even need to use this..." Hohotaro put his bow behind his back.

Calligrapher began floating up into the sky. "Hey no fair... I can't fly.. Oh wait... I do have a bow! haha..." Hohotaro scratched his head.

A shadow spear formed from the calligraphers hand and he threw it towards Hohotaro. "Too slow!" Hohotaro said as he seemingly disappear from sight for the untrained eye but in reality he just leaped diagonally and forward so fast that it looks like he vanished.

"Haha... I guess I would need this after all..." Hohotaro unsheathes his bow again and leaps 6 more times around the Calligrapher and on each bound he let loose 3 arrows aimed at his enemy. Calligrapher would only see a blur of Hohotaro as he leap from different direction firing arrows at him. After the 6th jump Calligrapher would have a barrage of arrows coming from under her. If none of the basic attacks work Hohotaro would then materialize 4 glowing arrows and shoot it directly towards his opponent.

Hohotaro is careful just to aim at his enemy's non-vital parts keeping her alive while taking her out of commission for the remainder of the battle. "Hey Val! Are you done yet?" He would then wave at Val and help him out if he asked for it.

240/300
1051/1500

Bow Ammo 1/20

Abilities used:

Rocky's Ability:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the Calligrapher is flying, she is hit many many arrows. She falls to the floor, crying in pain. She looks at Hoho and tries to grab her wand to use it, but then drops it on the floor. And the Calligrapher has fallen with no death.

As Val uses his slime, he does not realize that he got himself caught too. Ohh crap! Val then also takes C Tier Damage to the foot. Well it won't hurt him that bad but he needs something more, a skill that he needs. Something amazing... Val knew what to do. First to counter the attack from Rocky, he sustain his Faerie Dance. When he does though C Tier damage to the sword so Val drops its. Then he gets out of the slime but then sustains it for Rocky. He sprints back at a 15m range and the uses his new ability. He throws his sword at the opponent on an arc which then come back to him. Then he runs toward the Rocky and then uses his Union Bond for immuchak strength at B Tier so then Val punches him in the face to give the knockout. The Val answers Hoho's question. "I Think so."
Wc: 858/1000
Stamina: 55/150
Tech Used and Learning:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Val tried to clash with Rocky's whirlwind using his own faery dance but it's not enough. Rocky overpowered Val's ability resulting in him losing his weapon during the clash. "HAHAHA! WEAK! SO WEAK!" Rocky roared in laughter. His voice echoes throughout the battlefield. "It is time to finish this pipsqueak!" Rocky raises his weapon aloft and brings it down towards Val. The slime that Val casts under Rocky disappeared thus allowing him to move his normal speed. He managed to dodge the attack and once again made a pool of slime under his enemy.

"UGH! THIS AGAIN?! IS THAT REALLY ALL YOU'VE GOT?!" Rocky is irritated that his most powerful attack only met the ground twice. He tried to chase after Val but unfortunately for him the viscosity of the slime is severely slowing down his movement. "COME BACK HERE! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Spit flies out from Rocky's mouth as he shouted with rage towards Val. How could someone so small be a match for him, the best warrior of the tribe. This brings great dishonor to him.

Val did something new. He threw his weapon towards Rocky in such a way that it will return to him if it's successful. But Rocky was ready for it. He bulks up his muscles and caught the sword in mid-air and threw it aside. Seeing that his enemy disarmed Rocky's rage momentarily subsided. "What are you gonna do now shrimp? Will you punch me with your flimsy fist?" Rocky seeing his advantage started taunting Val to attack.

When Val rushed towards him Rocky just laughed. "HAHAHAHA! COME! I'LL GIVE YOU A FREE HIT RIGHT HERE!" Knowing that a human punch could never hurt him, Rocky points at his chin making Val attack it. Rocky thought that he might play with Val a little before killing him for the humiliation he has received from Val. Little does Rocky knew that Val have a trump card under his sleeve.

Using his training as part of the Union Corps Val channeled the power of the Imuchakk Race into his one punch. He jumps up and with all his might he drives his fist into Rocky's face deforming it. Blood, saliva and teeth comes out flying from Rocky's mouth and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Rocky's face slammed to the ground with the force from Val's punch and cracked the arena floor. Rocky is not moving but he's still breathing, Val's punch rendered Rocky out cold.

The whole arena shook in thunderous cheers for the two Rookies that won the fight against all odds.

"Haha! Yeah I think so too!" Hohotaro walks over to Val and slaps his back. "That was awesome! For a minute there I was scared that giant would crush your skull in! But no! You managed to dodge him and then POW!" Hohotaro is clearly excited for his first win in the arena. "I mean! How did you learn to punch like that?! It have the same power as my punch! And I'm an Imuchakk hahaha!" Hohotaro laughs. "Well then... I guess we should greet our adoring fans haha!"

Hohotaro raises his arms and started waving towards the audience basking in applause and their adulation.

240/300
1500+/1500

Damage on Rocky:
C-Tier from Slime
C-Tier from Slime
B-Tier from bonded Union Imu punch

Rocky Ability:

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val can hear the loud screams of the crowd. The screaming kept continuing for the rookies as they accept that appreciation that the crowd gave. Val walks over and picks up his sword. He looks at them. Whoa. They need to be repaired. Then Val sheathes them as he looks at Hoho. Hoho was very strong as he was able to defeat a magician with no damage whatsoever. Val never knew that Hoho was so strong. He was so carefree that Val thought he was a newbie. However, Val was still a little proud of himself that he was able to defeat warrior like that. Then the announcer spoke again. Well.... That is surprising. Val and Hoho won against Rocky and the Calligrapher! Give it up folks for these rookies." Then the crowd goes wild for Val and Hoho.

Then Hoho was surprsied from Val's performance. Then Val looks at Hoho with a little chuckle. "Well I am from the Unity Corp and we are trained to use different powers from different races." Then Val looks at Hoho as he waves to the fans. Well there is no harm to it. Then Val joined Hoho as they both wave at the crowd.

Val and Hoho reach the registration to recieve there reward of winning. As Val leaves, he shakes Hoho's hand. "Pleasure to meet you. We should meet up another time." Then Val leaves off to the sunset, ready for another adventure.
WC:1099
Tech Trained:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum