You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet a New Friend (Private/Unnamed/Val)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val goes into a bar in Reim and slouches at the chair. He is exhausted from that month. He has helped people and fight people. He now just wants to make new friends and have a nice time. He looks at the bartender. "Some milk, please." The bartender looked at Val with a weird look but gave him a glass instead. He looks down at the glass. What does he want to do? Does he want to take the job or got Balbadd? Val tries to take a sip but he accidentally spills the milk on the guy next to him. The guy was a very big imuchakk and Val was a little afraid. But then Val faced him and said sorry

Unnamed

Unnamed
D-Tier
D-Tier

Since his arrival in Reim, the unnamed Imuchakk, who had lately been going by the alias "Poseidon," had been trying his best to find ways to make a bit of huang and make a decent life out of what he had. He was able to buy a home on the outskirts of Remano, not having enough huang to live in the main city. Even so, the man found time to go into the city every other evening or so and find a way to entertain himself. The most common of these entertainments being a pretty cheap bar in a slightly busier area of Remano.

The Imuchakk sat at the bar, ignoring a few of the stares he received occasionally. Being one of the larger of his race, the man had to stand hunched from the entrance until he reached the bar. The bartender stuttered out a greeting and then asked if the Imuchakk wanted a drink. Poseidon grinned down at the man. He could tell that this particular scene of Remano wasn't very keen to the giant race. "Y'know. I think I'll have a cask of wine... a cow... and.. Hmm. Three casks of ale." While Poseidon was of course pulling the owner's leg, the man's jaw dropped in disbelief. "Y-y-you'll drink me out of business!" The man's reaction received a thunderous laugh from Poseidon.

For the next few minutes, Poseidon spent his time talking the bartender down. Letting him know that it was all a joke and that he only wanted ONE cask of ale.... in separate mugs. While this eased the man a bit more, it still ended up breaking Poseidon's bank a bit. He then began to converse with the other patrons about ways to make money and the majority of them recommended him take to the sands in the coliseum to try his luck there. His race would cause a lot of attention and his exoticism would win the favor of the arena with no problem. Poseidon thought on this until he felt a splash on his arm.

The gian sat there with his mug of ale to his lips, gulping down the drink before setting his mug down. After the clank of Poseidon's cup meeting the bar rang through the silenced bar's ears, a quiet "sorry" could be heard. Poseidon turned his head and looked at what was spilled onto him and the person drinking it. "You should get more milk! A young boy needs to grow big and strong!" the giant let out a drunken laugh as he raised his mug back to his lips and began to gulp down the warm drink again. Uneasy laughter coming from a few of the other men at the bar, hoping that nothing was going to happen.

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val then hears the drunken immuchack talk with his alcoholic breath. Then Val sighed and laughed alongside the blue haired one. Val forgot that immuchaks usually drink a lot so Val played along. [color=#ff0000 5 more glasses of milk for me and 5 more ales for this guy.[/color] Val then pointed to the giant next to him. Then the bartender sighed and went to the back and after that Val and the giant were trying to get to know each other. Val asked the firs question. "So my name is Val Achilles. What is your name?" He reaches out to shack his hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum