You are not connected. Please login or register

A new Friend [Training; Private]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"What is..." Dynatos had come deep into the woods for supplies and had began to hear whimpering to the right of him through the brush. Dynatos approached the sound with caution. You never know what kind of hunting certain animals did so this could have been some kind of ploy to lure other animals into said trap. When Dynatos went through the brush he was shocked to see a small canine type of animal. He did not know whether to call it a wolf or a dog. Regardless it was whimpering about something. When Dynatos completely came through the brush he saw a horrifying sight. What looked like a more developed version of the canine was laying on the ground limp in a puddle of it's own blood with multiple wounds. Dynatos approached the Canine and placed his hand on the dead canine. Dynatos looked over his shoulder to the pup that was crying. "It's Ok little one." Dynatos held out his hand as as a warm smile appeared on his face. The pup was unique to were it had the coloring of a tiger but looked like some kind of wolf. It has orange fur with black stripes along its back and legs. The fur on its muzzle, chest, belly, and tail is cream-colored, as well as an additional tuft of fur on top of its head. The pups coat is noticeably longer on its chest and tail. It has gray eyes, a black nose, and large, round ears. Its forepaws have two visible claws, while its hind paws have three toes each. Each paw has a brown pad.

Hesitant at first the pup came up to Dynatos. He sniffed the hand of Dynatos before eventually rubbing his head on the hand of Dynatos. It was at that moment Dynatos decided to bring the pup with him and give him a home. Otherwise it would die out here either by Nature itself or because of the person who had killed it's mother. "Hmm what should I name you...?" Dynatos appeared to be in deep thought. "How about Ares?" The pup made some kind of noise that he agreed to the name. Even they had just met a bond was quickly formed between the two of them. Dynatos turned back to the fallen Mother of Ares. He placed a hand on her side again. "Rest in peace Hera." Dynatos had given her a name in a show of respect. "Now whe-" The whistling of something cutting through the air was heard by the sharp ears of Dynatos. He quickly turned to see a arrow flying at him. He barely dodged the speed arrow; it caught a few airs from the head of Dynatos. "Who the hell?!" Ares began to growl in the direction of the arrow. Dynatos looked down at Ares and back into the direction of the arrow. It had to be the person who killed Hera. Dynatos scoffed and looked back at Ares. "Let's Do this Ares." Dynatos clenched his fist and stood in a defensive fighting stance.

510/2000 ~ Dominance Training

Last edited by Sloth on 22/03/14, 09:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I know I caught that unique beast around here somewhere. It can't get far so I guess it doesn't matter." This man's name was Ozu and well he was a hunter, but not any old Hunter. No he was a unique animal hunter. He hunted the animals others were afraid to or that were not like any other animal and his prey? A strange yet beautiful Canine.  He had wounded it as it was scavenging for food. Despite its size the beast was fast and he had lost sight of it. So, he had been tracking the beast for  hours trying to find it. It had covered a incredible distance in such a short amount of time. Ozu sighed deeply. "This is such a drag! I should have just dropped the damn thin when I had the chance. Know I have to trek through these damn Mountains! Gaaaaah!" Ozu gripped his head and yelled loudly.

He continued traveling as the blood trail he had been following began to get thicker. He smiled and drew he bow quickly and silently sliding out a arrow and placing it firmly in his grip. Ozu had been ready to fire the bow at any moment. He heard noises coming from not to far ahead and approached silently. He stayed low as he peered through the bush in front of him and there he saw his prey sprawled out on the ground lifeless. Next to that he saw a smaller and younger looking version of his prey. "So she had a child huh? Two for the price of one." he thought to himself before noticing a red haired male that was large with a strong physic. "Is that...." Ozu paused trying to think of were he had say red hair such as that before. It suddenly dawned on him that the man before him was a Fanalis. Ozu smiled. "Oh this must be my lucky day." The words could only be heard by him cause he spoke them in his head. Ozu had drew back his arrow and aimed it directly at the Fanalis. When the fanalis turned around and dodged it Ozu scoffed. The Fanalis and the pup of his fallen prey then began to look in his direction. "Well I might as well." Ozu came from the bush and looked at Dynatos and the pup of his prey. "Tch, well I'll be adding the three of you to my collection and have the biggest payday of my life. Ya hear me savage. Your gonna be caught and sold. Ya understand?" Ozu was a dick just to put it out there for anyone who didn't know. Not only that he was a idiotic, over confident, fool. He just did not know what he had gotten himself into by saying those words to this man whose name he did not know or care to learn. To Ozu everything was a prize that he could use to turn a profit. This means he wasn't liked by many people and was in trouble with many different organizations.

1021/2000 ~ Dominance Training

Last edited by Sloth on 22/03/14, 09:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos looked at the man blankly as he began to talk about capturing him, Ares, and the deceased Hera. This man sounded like a over confident idiot to Dynatos. He did not know just how right he was about this man who remained unnamed. He then proceeded to insult Dynatos calling him a savage. Dynatos took great offense to this and decided to respond to the words of the man. "Considering how you are dressed and the way you are talking can you really try to insult someone." Dynatos shrugged and shook his head at the man, "And when is the last time you took a shower. I mean god you stink." Dynatos was simply trolling the man for no reason besides embarrassing him. Ares was still looking at the man growling. This caused Dynatos to look down and get back serious.

This man had killed Hera and was now planning on taking her body away as well as taking Ares and Dynatos himself. All these things were in acceptable. "I hope your ready..." Dynatos could feel the anger coming from Ares. It looked like he had picked the perfect name for the little fireball. Ares was ready to fight and Dynatos was going to oblige the young pup. "Just know Ares. Do nothing for revenge. That is my first lesson to you." Dynatos slightly smirked as he and Ares darted forward they were in sync as if they had known each other their entire lives they had just bonded that fast. It was a amazing sight to see man and beast in harmony like they were. If nothing else they would run the man off and hope to never seen him again, of course you never know what could happen. Though Dynatos and Ares did know something, that this man was going to get the best ass kicking he had ever had the pleasure of receiving.

1338/2000 ~ Dominance Training

Last edited by Sloth on 21/03/14, 08:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ozu started blankly at the man for the words he had spoken. He had cut Ozu deep and hurt him greatly. He began rumbling through his mind trying to find the words to say in response to the insult that the man had presented in the conversation. "I've been traveling for awhile through these mountains and I haven't been able to ta~. Wait a minute! Why am I explaining myself to you!" Ozu was getting agitated by this Fanalis man. He hadn't noticed the small pup growling at him all this time. Although he hadn't really been worrying about it because it was so small and in the mind of Ozu did not pose any kind of threat to him.

Ozu began to get agitated even greater when the man had begun to ignore him and pay attention to the little creature that stood next to him as if they were friends. "Don't tell me you guys are friends. Haha! That's adorably hilarious. Well i guess it makes perfect sense. Two creatures who shouldn't even exist have come together in harmony. This is like some kind of fictional story." Ozu's rant was cut short with the oncoming approach of the man and the little pup. Ozu scoffed and pull out more arrows firing five in rapid succession. They moved at 5 m/s. Ozu was trying to wound them not kill them so he did not put his full power into the release of the arrows. The way he fired the arrows it was obvious that this man was a pro.

In all honesty he wasn't a pro, but many viewed him as one. He was self taught with a bow and arrow and honed his skills on his own. Many did not know his past as he kept it a secret, but he was actually from a tribe of Hunter that was caught in the middle of a huge battle between some waring nations. He was only a child, but somehow managed to survive the chaos. After that he did whatever he could do to survive hence where he is today. Ozu is a man with little to no morals; he is a liar, a cheat, a thief, and a con artist wrapped into one little bundle. He has turned out to be one of the worst kind of people, but that is what happens in this world when someone becomes mislead and has to decide things in the spurs of the moment.

1752/2000 ~ Dominance Training

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dynatos darted to the right to dodge the arrows, which weren't moving that fast. It was obvious that the man wasn't trying to kill Dynatos, but what he did not know was if he wanted to hurt Dynatos he would have to have a killing intent otherwise he would make this to easy for Dynatos who had closed the gap between them immensely. He was to close for Ozu to fire another arrow. Ares was behind Dynatos barely managing to keep up with Dynatos who was swinging at Ozu with two quick jabs to the nose. Dynatos was drawing his punches as not to completely shatter the mans face. He mostly wanted to scare him not cause him a life altering injury. Ares who was behind had caught up to Dynatos by the time he swung at Ozu. Ares then went around Dynatos and to the back of Ozu. Ares the stood behind Ozu so when he backed up he would fall to the ground. Dynatos smiled and saw that the bond between the two of them was growing. He then saw the value of having Ares come into battle with him. Maybe in the back of his mind Dynatos had planned this since meeting him. Dynatos did name him Ares after all. Dynatos saw the possibilities when it came to combat open up to him, but first he would have to deal with this man and give Hera a proper burial, well as proper as he could make it.

2002/2000 ~ Dominance Training [Complete]

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ozu had threw up his bow to defend himself while moving backwards at the same time. This Fanalis man was a psycho at least in the mind of Ozu; everyone who tried to rush at him he considered crazy. Maybe this was not the best of ideas. Ozu felt like he should have waited to try to capture the Fanalis and the unique creature that seemed to be his 'partner in crime'. Ozu would trip over the small creature and land flat on his behind. He felt like his life was flashing before his eyes as Dynatos's body blocked out the sun. Ozu began rolling to his left for dear life. He ground had sticks and rocks all over it causing this to be a rather unpleasant roll. In the process if rolling he grabbed a throwing knife out of a pouch on his leg and threw it at Dynatos who had be staring at him roll the whole time. When Ozu came out of the roll he would throw two more directed at Dynatos. Ozu figured he wouldn't win this fight, so maybe if he could keep throwing attacks at Dynatos maybe then he could throw Dynatos off and manage to capture him.

"Ha is that all you two monsters have? I'll show you what the human will is capable of. Your never gonna beat me ya know. I am way out of your league you sorry excuse for a fanalis and that fur ball is going to end up like its mother!"  
Ozu was desperate trying to say anything he could to psych out Dynatos, even though his words would make a anyone mad. Hopefully they were a red flag and dynatos would turn into a bull, which would make things much more easy in terms of dealing with him.Then there was the matter of dealing with the little fur ball of a creature who was easily coordinating off of Dynatos's needs when it came to Ozu. He was fast and small which meant seeing him and countering accordinly would be hard and considering his bow was broke what was he going to do now. He did not have many throwing knives cause he never thought that his bow would be broken because people nor creatures ever get close enough to him to cause something like this to happen. Ozu wanted to snag these prize winners, but he was having a hard time figuring this out due to the fact he had not prepared himself for this so he had no traps to use or anything of that nature.

Ozu knew he would not be able to make a trap good enough without having the proper time, because at this point he doubted the Fanalis would let him out of his sight. Ozu scoffed while racking his brain trying to figure out what his course of action will be. Ozu began to think that maybe he would just retreat for another day and come back for the two monsters and that is what he did. The throwing knives missed causing Dynatos to sigh. He turned back to Hera and tended to her; giving her a proper burial. Well as proper as he could make it.

536/500 ~ Dominance Training D ~> C [Complete]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum