Investigating the Flow, Pt III [Cap/Kabutp]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Job:

The operation to sort out the issues within the mine had been going on for quite some time, with only a fraction of progression and it was starting to turn into one, long winded  conflicted between Lava bases creatures and the part of Kabuto, Caphalor and the allied forces currently consisting of only the overseers men and Caphalors friend sinthores. Though Kabuto did have her own strike force outside the mine, keeping an eye on the situation simply because the overseer was an unknown for Kabuto and the village which had been ignored for a long time due to its lack of innovation, not to mention the academy of assassins beeing a little outside of the community anyway.  

The group was finally ready to move forward through the next level of the mine, with three objectives capture at least one Lava beast, clean out the entire level and gather samples for testing giving the Overseer what he needed. With the goals beeing quite unique, the group would split up into three groups each with its own objective. The first being the obliteration team with the goal of striking the strongest of creatures and pushing through the main tunnel, while the second group would be capturing weaker Lava beasts similar to those they battled before hand the Lava Frogs and finally the group tasked with gathering samples and preventing any creature from escaping to the already cleared level. .

Thre three groups would consist the following members

Team  1 Obliterate: Kabuto and Caphalor
Team  2 Sinathous and soon to be joined by, one of the 12.
Team 3 The overseer and his forces.  

Meanwhile among the 12 assassins chatter had started and about potentially using sleep sleep attacks to gain a stronger position regarding Kabuto safety, though instead they would simply decided to have Susan return to the mine, and enter as one of Kabutos companions and thus ended up joining Sinathous team 2, and securing as many weak creatures as possible.  The overseer would give each team a list of possible expectations, and things to keep in mind, though as far as Caphalor and Kabuto were concerned this advice was pretty much Don't die, though for Sinathros use a forum of watery based attacks to cool them down followed by something to knock them out, he had a means to confine such creatures already, just getting them into such magical devices would be impossible for weak willed souls.

Facing the Mine ROUND 2.

Kabuto Would stand directly at the stairs leading downwards waiting for Caphalor to join her as she prepared herself mentally to take on, the creatures of the deep. "I'm so excited you know, we haven't really battled as a team for so long, you know' Kabuto turns to face Caphalor "You ready to go on the Hunt again?". Within Kabutos mind, the group were having bets about the possible creatures that they would face next inside the minds. With each mental kabuto within her mind bettering speaking word rights, with 1000 words on a dragon, and 1900 on a Phenix; though in the case that neither shows up the entire bet of 2900 words would going into a joint pot.

532/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

The overseer made groups. Caphalor felt relieved to hear that i was teamed up with Kabuto. As the Overseer leaves with his group into the mines to gater samples of the gas. They get deeper inside the cave. Luckily for them they do not meet any enemys or dangers yet.

When the Overseer and his man leave sthe scene only Susan , Sinthoras , Caphalor and Kabuto are left. Caphalor just wants to ask Sinthoras what he meant with what he said before. What do you mean? before i can get a hold on Sinthoras . He slips out of my hands and runs into a other direction. Oh and one more thing. You two are supposed to clean up here so please dont get distracted by eachother too much love birds. Were the last words he said before disapearing out of our sight. Soon followed by Susan. While walking through the mines Sinthoras looks carefully into every cornor. Looking for some nest or frogs. he doesnt really bother with Susan. Tis was a poppertunity for his empire to get more advantages in up comming wars. He needed those things. Armed with his spear and a bottle of water he moves round. it is not easy. He is looking for something he never saw before of course. Still he is able to find a frog. it jumps away from Sinthoras. QUicklly he runs after it. IHe lets it run/> It has to go somewhere eventually. Then new borns should be close too. Sinthoras follows the frog for a while till the frog gets into a tunnel with a dead end. Sinthoras smiles. Around him were a few frogs and a few lava frog egs.The bottle wouldnt beenough. He pits it away and takes the spear with both hands. then he starts spinning it. The special spear releases strong blowing wind. Cooling off the temprature of the frogs and egs fast. Then he grabs the bottle againand throws it over the frogs and the eggs. This woud slow dwn the heat up proces and when the water would cook. That would eb a nice sign that the monsters were heating up again. He takes a bacg an puts everything in a bag. Keeping the egs and the frogs seperated. Then he walks intot h direction of the entrance to the mine to get them outside.

Meanwhile  Caphalorwas not left with Kabuto. ugh I will get him back for that. I turn around  to look at her. It was a long time ago that it was just me and her. Im excited too. it is been too long ago. I cant wait to meet up with some enemys and beat the crap out of them. Lets go im ready for them. I wil go ahead. I do have a shield so i can block attacks at the front. make sure you keep a eye on  our backs. I gett my weapons ready and slowly walk intot he mine. Deeper inside slowly going down. It suprises us a little how deep it is. I wonder how far we are under ground. ohh before i forget here a air filter. It is better then those clothes you got and you have both your hands free to fight,
I hold aone in my hand and hand it over to Kabuto.

WC : 557/1500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Taking the air filter from Caphalor Kabuto is finally able to breathe a bit better, as the two of them start making their journey deeper into the mine down the main tunnel, which was quite wide, capable of fitting multiple carts for carrying the resources back to the surface. Kabuto would follows Caphalor lead regarding this situation she wasn't one with allot of experience in the field directly though would end up taking Caphalor command a little bit too literal as she places herself back to back with Caphalor as she walks backwards. Whispering in order not to alert any enemy foes "Thank you for the Air filter, surprised i didn't think of such a thing". Kabuto would try to use her other senses to detect their pray just as her fellow academy mates had done, though she had only studied the art and trained, not progressed to on the job training so such a task would be difficult. Kabuto would know that raising tempatures could act like a rader for these creatures though she figured it was better to trust Caphalor Judgement.
"So how have your last few weeks been, i never did ask what you did while I was busy accidentlly building a cult you know".

740/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

As we get deeper in the cave. The temprature raised up. No problem it wasnt my idea eather. It was Sinthoras idea. You know i would storm in there like a chicken without a head trying to protect you. You got stronger but you are still the only person i will trust and want to have next to me on the field. . We move deeper. Then Kabuto asks what i did the last few weeks. Caphalor stops walking and looks her in the eyes. Well you were gone suddenly. So i decided it was a good oppertunity to go to a temple to train. So i went there. There was something about a recipe to grant people a wish after meditation. So i got the recipe and a monk prepared it for me. SInce then i got some new abilties. Got stronger. I did kill a bear on my way home. Not just a bear. it was the bear in my meditation that almost killed you so i took my chance by killing it before it cold hurt you. After i gt home. I started to look for you. Aksed the whole town to look for you. Til i finally got a message babout a attacked mine by thugs. I felt i had to be there and from there you know what happened. WHat about you? I turn around againand contineau to move forward. Deeper inside the cave.

WC :
557 + 240 = 797

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto takes in what Caphalor tells her about his time apart from here, and how some imaginary bear within his dreams could of hurt her, and thus she bows to him in respect "Thank you". She did know about mental conditions and how they affact ones self, she has an entire council of herself within her mind and a darkness buried deep...maybe that was the bear she thought ....wait maybe i'm the bear....!!!. Kaubto shakes of the thought and continues moving into the mine with Caphalor infront as the heat rises giving them a signal that creatures would be ahaed.

"Well you see its a really long story, first off when you helped be fight of them slavers and i heading into the forest to free the family hostages i ended up gaining a super loyal strong fanalis friend and the ideal was to head back to you...BUT *Shurgs her arms* "we went the wrong way and ended up in what is now Eye Dea. Killed some guy for his eye, turn arounded entire village behind me and i made a joke with the guys Eye because a moment of Awkward silance. They now follow me in the name of Eye dea". The Tempature raises even higher as the two of them enter an area with increased dimentions.

The area was exstremmly warm 'Caphalor did you fart? with your strechyness?". Unknowlly they were now surrounded by 4, creatures who went by the name of Lava Elementals. Very combat ready, and out to kill. The Conflict for round three of the mine was about to take place. Ding Ding.

1010/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

oohh uhm no problem. Its good tha i was able to help.

I listen to what Kabuto tells me. giving her the time to sexplain and all. As the four lava elements surround us Caphalor reacts to Kabuto. Not knowing about the lava elements. Not yet. Maby i did fart . Maby not. Maby it was you ? Anyway im glad you are alright. it is good to know. The monsters do get closer. Trying to sneak up on us. They forgo for moment that they were made out of lava releasing the heat. Soon aphalor notices it too. Kabuto didnt the temprature here not just raise alot. Some sweat is on my forhead. I rememebr when the frogs attacked us that iyt got hotter too. Maby its a sign that our enemys aare nearby. Are you ready for the next round ? Behind us two of the lava elemnts lost their patiensce and attack for diffrent tunnels. They shoot their lava attacks Seething Discontent. I notice it and grab Kabuto's hand. Then i run into a tunnel draggingher with me. The attack missed us both. I do let her hand go now. We have to movve fast and take them out one by one. The tunnel we are running into leads to behind one of the two laval elements. Quickly i jump forward activating my claws of demise. I slice the element form behind attacking himm witht he claws 4 times. The laval element falls dead on the ground. I look at Kabuto. That is one. Lets get them .

WC: 797 + 264 = 1061
magoi : 220/250
abitlies used:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

One of the elementals had been taken down quite rapidly by Caphalor causing Kabuto to smile as the next elemental had rushed to her back, causing her back to heat up quite rapidly. The heat would actually work in the teams favor removing the aspect of a surprise attack from this battle though it wouldn't be the offensive of these creatures that present the tide of the conflict. Kabuto draws her Katana and rapidly thrusts it behind herself between her arm, and torso under her arm, deep into the creature behind her and quickly turns around to look it in the eyes as the life force within him fades. Kabuto faces turns into one of a sadistic killer with her head leaning forward and eyes raising and eyebrows closing she speaks very softlly "You have, amazing eyes" Kabuto licks her lips.

Soon after Kabuto takes down the elemental, his friend charging her with a weird echoing scream as if a whistle of the wind with a deepish town. Kabuto takes the approaching creature likes its nothing and shifting goes in for a very strong attack swinging her blade for a airal attack to the creatures forhead though the attack, wouldn't even make a scratch due to the creature turning itself to a stone harder than stone. Molten Guard . Kabuto continues a flurry of attacks, hitting it from all sides moving around it quickly before her eyes widen in surprise "Its all useless...Useless!.....em CAPPPPP!.

1256/1500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

When Kabuto killed the second using their spreading heat in her advantage to notice the ceaure is behind her. I watch for a few seconds to watch her attacing the third. Somehow her attackss didnt even scratch the lava element. As Kabuto screams for help. I run towards her with my sustained claws. Fast and wild i Attack the lava element 6 times with my claws but th e molten gard is not breaking. Not knowing waht to do and angry because non of the attacks work do i grab the lava element angry with my claw hands and throw it agaisnt one of the walls of the tunnel. A rock above the element gets lose because of the impact agaisnt the wall. The stone hits the lava golem.

WC: 1061+ 129 = 1190
magoi : 220/250
sustained abilty:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The ruthless attacks of Kabutop and Caphalor bombarding this creature with his Harden ability, something Kabuto feels she has used, and faced many times within another lifetime and just as this da jar Vu takes over Kabuto the council within her mind all stare into the creatures eyes, like glazed Jewels of living eyes hardened through stone and lava, the group start to droll over the amazing eyes at hand. All multiple versions of Kabuto within her mind start to chant together in sync as Kabuto herself starts relaying the harmonic tone through her bodies mouth.

For Kabuto fossils will strive,as for us sight is true, the fossils will strive and SIGHT MUST BE ARCHIVED. We are all unique, all are one, for one is all, Decent of Self... strive of Development
Unless Fate dictates an Eye Dear. KABUTO FOSSILS WILL STRIVE ...FOR KABUTO FOSSILS WILL STRIVE ...Sight must be Achieved. EYE DEAR EYE DEAR EYE DEAR....!!!!!!For Kabuto fossils will strive,as for us sight is true, the fossils will strive and SIGHT MUST BE ARCHIVED. We are all unique, all are one, for one is all, Decent of Self... strive of Development
Unless Fate dictates an Eye Dear. KABUTO FOSSILS WILL STRIVE ...FOR KABUTO FOSSILS WILL STRIVE ...Sight must be Achieved. EYE DEAR EYE DEAR EYE DEAR....!!!!!!

"DIS C ORDER"

Kabuto, rapidly uses her wizardry skills controlled by the council of her mind launching a small amount of Magoi to cause the very brain of the creatures to explode from the inside killing it as their perfectly jewel like EYES pop out. "EYE DEA, OF DECIDETINY BIS"!.

1526/1500
Magoi = 210/250
ability used:

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor watches Kabuto. He remembrs it. This Kabuto was the side of her that made his heart beat faster for the first time. He watches her. A blink in his eyes is vissible of joy. I do nothing to stop it. My eyes only have see her. it was too long ago that i saw that face. Then sehe releases her strongest attack. it was a new ability tha i like of her. The lava element is is not able to defend itself and expldes. Only the eyes were untouched. The eyes were red orange. Like the lava monster itself. it sure wa a nice sight. Its a pity we didnt get hte eyes of the other two. It is still hot here but less hot then before. I think there is one left. I will try to kill it and tak e its eyes for you. Without saying anymore i run off to hunt down the last lava element. The lava elements are slowand the closer i get the hotter it becomes. It was a great way to track it down. Not long after i left Kabuto I do find the lastof them. It was standing with its back turned to me. Slowly and quietly i sneak behind it. I draw my cleaver and acivate The butcher and Cleavbleed. The Laval elemnt gets stabbed with the cleaver from behind and makes a sound as both abilties do thier effect dealing a total of C- tier damage. Similar to a scream of pain. It was a new sound i never heard before. I laugh and i pull the weapon out. More sreaming. That sound. The blood in his body was boiling. I wanted more. I imagine for a second taing it home and torture it to hear more of it. Then Kabuto 's insane transformation from just a moment ago is in my mind. I need the eyes. The lava element wants to use its molten lava. Caphalor notices isnad interupts the proces by buming the lava element agaisnt the wall of the tunnel with shield dash. The monster then shoots its Seething Discontent.
Caphalor throws his shield and then rolls n a diffent direction. When the attack of the lava element. hits the shield it changes its direction hitting a tunnel wall. The shield then falls on the ground. Now i shoot my gum gum gauntlet. The fist streches and hits the lava elemnt. Then i think of something new. I grab the lava golem with mystreched hand. I jump. In my other hand i have my sustained claw of demise ready.My body shoots towards the golem. As i fly through the air i let the golem. Change the arm back into a clawhandand point both hands infront of me. They stabthe lava element when i bump into it. It falls dead ont he ground. i lland on top of it. Then carefully i take the eyes out with my claws and put them in the eye pocket before i return to Kabuto. When i arrive i give boh eyes to Kabuto. Finished the last one off.

magoi: 155/250
abilties used:
WC:
1190 + 522= 1712

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum