Going to investigate the flow [Job/Endolf]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Info:

The fanalis was near the mines, she had heard that there were problems with it recently. Apparently  something had happened and caused there to be some sort of Eruption to cause this to happen. She had no idea what caused it, she might end up doing that but today was not that day. She had heard about it so she was coming here to learn more about it. There was a chance there might be some danger but the white haired girl was prepared for that. She would take this chance to help out the people of Kou and maybe earn some money if they had any jobs available here.

On this job she was taking her apprentice with her, this was a good chance for him to get some experience doing stuff and get to know people. If there was an trouble this would also be a good chance to test his skills and how responsive he was under pressure, that was of course if there was any danger why they did this job. She would hope that there was nothing to dangerous going on but she would do whatever she needed to do to help if the people needed any help. There was a chance that their services would be needed, maybe they would be investigating what caused it.

Word Count: 221/500

Last edited by Merrze on 23/07/15, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

End followed after Mer as they headed towards the mines. Today they’d be off doing a job together, some student/teacher bonding he guessed. He really didn’t think too much into it so much as he wanted to go get some more work experience under his rather flashy belt. It turned out he had made a bit of money off of those thugs back in Reim that night, turned out they were some idiots trying to stage a coup against the royalty and he somehow managed to get involved with them out of pure dumb luck. So naturally he wanted to do a job he was a little more aware that he was doing and found out about this incident in some mines.

Having told his teacher about his idea to go off and take a look into it had somehow resulted in her going with him. He wasn’t exactly upset about it. He’d get to see Mer’s strength without her holding back on him like during their first sparring session and he could show her the skills he had used to make a captain’s position in the Fanalis corps so quickly after joining. It seemed like a win-win for their situation and he couldn’t really argue with it. He just hoped he really did get to hit something during this whole thing, the past week or so of looking for Mer once he got to Kou and the unexpected run-in with her had left him with a lot of pent-up emotions he was really hoping to let loose on something that wasn’t going to get him a fine.

“Thanks for letting me do this Mer. And for coming with me, I guess.”

WC: 282/500

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze walked up the overseer who seemed to know what was going on and would be able to provide her with useful information on what they could do to help and maybe get some useful information out of him if possible. The fanalis stood tall and proud as she approached him, she would mainly ask how they would help and what was going on. By the looks of it seemed as if there was more than just lava flows that were stopping them from mining but she would of course learn about this by asking the overseer, he was an elderly man with a stern look.

"Hey me and my student here have come to over are help with whatever, so what exactly is going on here. I heard some rumours but I wanted to make sure before I started to get involved. And don't worry we're both physically strong so we can do anything that involves a lot of physical labor."

The man grunted but then began to speak so he could inform the duo of what they needed to do.

"Well the mines have been overflowing with monsters and metals right now, my men have encountered all sorts of things in there so I need you to go inside and investigate what's going on and eliminate some monsters while you're at it."

The monsters might be strong but she would have to find out by confronting them personally. She believed that the two of them would be able to take down the monsters with ease but if things got to heated she would have to go all out since there was the chance that some of the monster would exceed her strength so she might end up pushing herself.

word count:512/500

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf's face took on a dull expression as he stood behind his teacher and listened to her introduce themselves to the overseer, finishing off their reason for being there by offering both of them up for any kind of physical labor they would need in the mines.

'Mer, these are mines. Everything they do is physical.'

Was the first thought in Endolf's head as the overseer grunted.

'With our luck they'd just hand us a couple of picks and tell us to go hunt down some metals or gems with the rest of the lot.'

With a silent sigh he turned his attention back to the overseer who was in the middle of his explanation about the current issues. He seemed to perk up at the mention of monsters and how, like the metals in the mines, they had been overflowing in numbers lately. Apparently the two were going to be tasked with investigating the source of the large number of creatures and deal with it. They were also being instructed to eliminate a few monsters while they were at it. Finally taking the spotlight he stepped out from his teacher's shadow. Now he was starting to feel fired up about this job. The possibility of smacking monsters around was exactly what caught his attention about this job to begin with.

WC: 221
TWC: 503

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum