You are not connected. Please login or register

Curtain Call [Solo/Job/Plot]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Curtain Call [Solo/Job/Plot] Empty Curtain Call [Solo/Job/Plot] 28/11/15, 01:54 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job:

The moment Noir woke up, she wasted no time and rushed to the inn where the man that she met last night live for a while after taking a quick shower. She knew that it was not the promised time, but her excitement made her impatient. But then she thought that it wouldn’t be polite to just barging in and ask for anything so she decided to stay at the coffee store nearby. She remembered that her liger was kind of sad  because she left him all alone in the inn room, but there was nothing she could do since Haku would surely attract a lot of attention because of his eyes and unique features that was combined from a lion and tiger. The female magician sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze that caresses her cheeks and tried to breathe steadily. She was almost in the meditation state when she emptied her minds and breathed slowly, but then when someone called her name, she opened her eyes and was surprised to see Klaus sitting across her with his usual mysterious smile.

“Greetings, Mister Klaus.” The female magician bowed a little, feeling strange because she wasn't even able to feel his presence. “May I ask for how long you have been sitting in front of me?” When the man replied with his smile first, Noir didnt react and just stayed still, waiting for the answer of her question patiently. “Umm, a moment ago, I guess. But I saw you sleeping here like a child probably for an hour.” The black haired girl raised her eyebrow, didn’t really like it if someone call her a child. Maybe it was true that she still act like a child, but if people pointed it up to her, she would feel so lost and confused on what to do to with it.

WC: 307/1500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Without trying to show her annoyance after being called a child, Noir bowed down a little bit to the white haired man and greet him. She had no reason to be not polite towards Klaus and something inside this man was making her feel something strange, like he purposefully letting out a vibe so people don’t try to get close to him or even breaking his own zone. However, being polite was one of the black haired girl’s nice traits even though maybe it was developed from being a very low level slave for the upper class slave masters, they liked to be treated like that. They liked to receive respect from people and felt that they were an important person. That very behavior irks the female magician, but she wouldn’t try to be impolite because so far several friends didn’t really showing that kind of wretched behavior like those slave masters had and even telling her to loosen up a little bit. Back to this man’s vibe, Noir could feel some kind of hole that could matched the depth of an abyss and a coldness emitting from his crimson eyes. However today, her crimson eyes had changed back into her usual bright topaz orbs after she had a good night sleep which probably help her to be calmer than before.

“So…” Klaus started to speak and it made Noir stared at the man with her golden eyes, patiently waiting for the man to finish what he wanted to say. “Since you are here early, why don’t we enjoy today’s perfect weather?” He would point his finger to the sky with his heart warming smile before calling the waiter to order something. “I would like to order for this lovely looking sandwich and also a jar of tea please. Please ask the lovely lady there for what she wanted to order.” Klaus smiled at the waiter and Noir quickly ordered for grilled fish and also warm milk before she gazed at the waiter who was now walking away to process their order. Her focus on the waiter would soon back to the white haired man who sat in front of her when he gestured his hand in front of her face only to gain her attention back while calling her name. “Oh! Can I sit here? I forgot to ask you.” He smiled wider when Noir nodded at him, delighted to secure a seat for him because it would be a pain to look for another seat.

The man would place his chin on his where he put on the table, smile decorated his face as he stared at the black haired girl with an amusement. It made Noir felt a little bit uncomfortable by being stared so intensely like that, so she would part her lips to speak, “What…? Is there something on my face?” Klaus chuckled after hearing her answer, wondering why this girl could be that innocent. Then after their food had arrived, he would let Noir eat first before he took his bite on what he ordered. After he enjoyed the food, he sighed happily, glad to have eaten such a wonderful meal. “Is it tasty, Noir?” He asked the girl who sat in from of him gently, looking at her like someone he adored. It was clear that he was fond of the girl as he couldn’t help but kept smiling every time he stare at her, but probably there was something more inside the man.

Noir just nodded at the man and carefully wiped her lips by using napkin before she started to ask, “I apologize for directly asking to the point, but, I remember you want to show me something. May I ask what it is?” She would tilt her head to the side as the man started to chuckle again, she wondered why this man liked to smile, chuckle and laugh so much. Never before she met someone who resemble this man’s behavior, attitude and everything about him. He looked so kind and entertaining but there was something unknown resided within him, even Noir noticed about it but she decided to not question it any further.

Klaus then stood up and offered his hand to Noir, as if asking for her hand without the need to utter any words. As the girl hesitantly placed her hand on the man’s hand, he would pull her slowly to stand up and then brought her to walk on the street. She was not sure if she should follow the man like this but her curiosity had taken over her own doubt, she just needed to keep her guard up as she still didn’t know about this man intention. As they walked around the street, the man would try to make a conversation with Noir, wanting to know more about herself. “It feels like we are having a date, aren’t we?” The man kept holding the black haired girl’s hand before continuing his words, “So Miss Noir, tell me about yourself? I never see you around here before, are you new here?” The female magician shook her head, “I am just visiting this beautiful country. But, I am more curious on why you are still holding my hand like I am a child who can get lost easily.” She lifted her hand that was still linking with Klaus’ hand, she didn’t seem annoyed by it but more into just curious on why he did that. But once again, the man replied with smile on his face, “You are adorable, so innocent looking one.” He then chuckled, “You can assume that I’m afraid that you will get lost so I won’t let go your hand for now while I’m guiding you to this certain place.”

Upon hearing that, the golden eyed girl was just giving the man a puzzled look. She didn’t really understand why he said that to her but she guessed that it was just another thing that she might need to learn. The place was a little bit hidden as they need to walk for a long time, passing through the small alley and houses. Then after they spend some time to walk, the man would stop himself when they were arrived on an eerie looking house. Could it be that this was the house where the culprit resides? The one who turned out was the older brother of the second culprit who was killed by his own admirer? It was a sad tragedy, an endless killing wheel where he couldn’t even satisfied with what he done because he couldn’t ever get his hand on the one he wanted to kill the most. Until now the only reason that she knew on why the man would do all of those horrible things was just because of his sister fame and beauty. He adored her, respected her and admired her beauty as she was a very bright person who could attract anyone else’s attention. On the other side, the older brother was only a charming, good looking artist who can also attract anyone else with his good look and sweet talking. But he was lost, he became possessive of his sister and perhaps, judging from the girl’s body condition which was not a virgin anymore enraged the brother. Perhaps he knew when he tried to question his sister about why she was not home at some night. He lost his pure sister who did it with God-only-know man, losing her previous caring and loving attention from her. Thus, he decided to end her life, but he couldn’t do it because deep inside his heart, he loved his sister. But the frustration had taken over him as his sister was not as loving as before, however, still, he couldn’t do it and that triggered on why he targeted the other woman. ‘Probably that was what happened...’

The crimson eyed man guided the girl to enter the house, still holding her hand gently and whispered, “This is where he hide. Don’t you think this house is beautiful? The eeriness it hold was somewhat endearing.” True, Noir could see the art of the house and she also thought that it was somehow beautiful despite on it abandoned looks. So they walked slowly only by using the light that still piercing the house windows and holes, knowing that they needed to be very quiet so the man wouldn’t know about their arrival. “I know this place because I was following him several days ago, but I didn’t try to meet him face to face….” He would stop for a while only to ask about Noir’s condition after placing his other hand on her right side cheek. “You alright? Tired?” The girl would then touched the man’s hand and brought it down before shaking her head, “I’m alright, let’s keep going…” In this moment, her feeling about this man’s strange attitude was a little bit stronger, so probably setting a little bit boundaries would be better. They would continue walking while holding hand as the man refused to let go of her hand and Noir got no reason to get mad at him, so she let it happen. The black haired girl could smell blood scent and it got stronger every time they pass an area, she began to feel anxious as her heart beating very fast. “Oh…” The man halted before looking into her eyes, “I heard another girl is missing today…”

That was more than enough the make the girl become horrified as her blank expression changed into a surprised look along and her face was paler. “Hey.” Klaus’ voice snapped Noir, but her eyes were still flickering with fear as she locked her eyes into the man’s rubies. “Noir, it is going to be alright.” Then he hold Noir’s hand tighter before guiding her into next area where they need to choose whether they want to go downstairs or upstairs. They could smell stronger blood scent from downstairs, so without discussing any further, they proceeded downstairs only to find the area that was covered with dry blood. Some of it was still new and the smell was mixed and horrible to the point they could just throw up at that time. It was not an art at all, nothing here was an art, Noir could only see a chaos in the area and she didn’t admire such bloody state.

“Don’t worry…” They could hear a shaking voice from the depths of the room, “I will keep your beauty… You will still be a pure woman, little sister. I will just prevent it to be tainted.”

It was sick and psychotic, never before in she heard things like that being uttered with such voice. It was enough to drive her crazy, to think that he might said the same thing to her mother…and at that time he was still young compared to now. This was one kind of a person who probably was not allowed to live and at that time, rage took her over and she pulled away her hand from Klaus’. But the man didn’t try to stop her from taking a closer look, he just stayed there with a warm smile in his face which no one know why he would smile in the situation like this.

In her mind there was only chaos, fuzzy memories and one solid goal: To stop this madness. She couldn’t let him to do this to another woman anymore, nor to this girl that he took only to unleash his wretched desire to kill. So when the man prepared his knife to sharpen it, Noir made sure that her distance was only around 30 meters away from him. She was ready to lift her wand to attack but she never expected the killer would say, “You are such a little rat… aren’t you? Sneaking into my sanctuary only to disturb me to save my sister’s purity?” The female magician was going to just finish this man off as soon as she revealed herself but then she stopped when she heard Klaus chuckled. She was confused on what happened, why was Klaus chuckled? Could it be that he tricked her?

“I won’t lie, but this is truly beautiful arts.” The white haired man chuckled darkly as he walked pass through several torn painting that was covered with blood splatters, revealing himself as the torch brightly showing his face. “But it irks me… you are a failure… I wonder why you call yourself an artist…?” As the man heard that, he started to scream like a madman in a non-understandable words. “ME?! I AM GALVIUS… YOU HAVENT HEARD ABOUT MY NAME?!” He would pant heavily while holding his own head with both hands, “I am a genius… I am not a failure! She… she….” He pointed at the girl that he tied on the wooden chair, “My little sister there will be my ultimate art… where her purity and beauty will be portrayed in an amazing way.”

“…Hmmm, you are so helpless…” Klaus shook his head with disappointment, but before he could say anything, Noir walked to the man with her wand gripped tight in hand. “You are sick…” The black haired girl said with a disgusted tone, “It is not what human should do… So--”

Galvius flipped the steel table beside him, making all the things on top of it fall on the ground and made a loud banging sound. The golden eyed girl shut herself up when he did that, knowing that he wouldn’t listen to any word that they would say. “WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ART?! You are just a piece of trash if you don’t understand… You can just go die!” Then he wasted no time and dashed towards Noir, only to sent several slashes so he could hurt her. The magician’s rukh fluttered to create a shield only to protect her from the slashes, making it shattered. But when the black haired girl wanted to counter by created a lightning whip around her wand and attempted to hit him, the killer sent another several slashes to clash with it. At that moment she realized that this man was not an ordinary man, he was a trained fighter considering he was capable to react at such a quick time. Nevertheless, the female magician didn’t try to run away as now she was very disgusted by the man’s way of thinking. Her golden irises changed into crimson colored one as she let anger to take herself once again, yet this time was not as controllable as before. She let herself to fall into the bloody puddle, letting the beast inside her to control her as she tugged her lips into a smirk. The black haired girl looked like a complete different person as her style was more aggressive, more beasts like and she seemed to enjoying this. She would cast Thunder Bullets but when the man redirected it, she didn’t seem like bothered by it and just proceed to cast a crimson colored lightning strike that descended downwards, striking the killer with no mercy. Noir was not even finished at all and cast another spell that produced 4 lightning spears to finish the man by burning his body with lightning.

The kidnapped woman screamed after seeing the gruesome scene, horrified to look at the burnt man who was now collapsed on the ground. That very scream made the black haired girl to stare at her with a cold gaze and when she stepped closer to approach the woman, someone put his hand to cover Noir’s eyes. With a whisper that was as sweet as venom, Klaus said, “Hey now, my sweet Noir. You are alright, there is no need to do anything further than this, Breathe slowly...yes… slowly… just like that…”Just like an obedient pet, Noir did everything the man said, as if something about this man could calm herself down by only doing such simple thing. She blinked once, then twice and then in the third time, her irises were back into golden colored one. Noir winced a little bit as she was feeling the pain from her eyes, she covers her eyes and whimpered in pain before finally gain her own control to herself. “There you are~ Welcome back, Noir.” Klaus smiled at the black haired girl before reaching his hand to ruffle her hair gently, as if telling her that it was alright. But his smile was not calming at all, it was more like a sinister smile… however, the female magician decided to ignore it because the kidnapped woman was more important at the moment and she proceeded to help the woman to escape the horrible place even though she could feel that the woman feared her.

It was supposed to be a good job for the black haired girl as she managed to save the woman, finished off the man even though she realized that she overdid it and also she got a reward for it. But something was not right, it felt like something more sinister was hiding behind the murder. It was too easy and it was like everything was already there so Noir could just act on it directly without the need to waste any more time. She snapped back again from her thoughts when Klaus pat her shoulder, surprising her but she wouldn’t act on it. “That was a good job, Noir. I am sorry for not aiding you though!” The white haired man laughed, scratching his head with sheepish smile. “I never thought you are that strong, really. I am so proud of you…” The tone in his words was not right, it was almost as if he was going to laugh but he held himself.  “Hehe, I am sorry for laughing. I couldn’t hold myself.” That made the golden eyed girl confused and when she stared at the man’s eyes; the only thing she could feel was… emptiness. She unconsciously took a step back but couldn’t unlock her gaze towards the man, she had seen those kinds of eyes somewhere… but she couldn’t remember. “Hey…” The man called her, “Why are you taking a step back?” He would take a step forward. Something was clearly not right with this man but Noir didn’t know how exactly she should react, so she just keep herself to not speak anything and waited for the man. “…I am not a monster, you know. Well, maybe a little bit, but don’t worry about it.” He took a step closer again but Noir didn’t move at all, “I am glad you’ve became a very strong one… but you have to be even stronger… I am fond of your innocent mind and purity, you really are like the splitting image of her… yes… just like Luna.”

The moment he mentioned that name, Noir’s expression changed into a puzzled look. How come he knew her mother’s name? Could it be he was an old acquaintance? But something told her to stay away from this man, to not getting involved any further with him. However, she could barely move from her standing spot as if his gaze stunned her just like medusa’s eyes, “….Luna?” She asked back. “Yes… Luna. Xavier’s wife… yours and Caine’s mother. How could you forget about her, Noir Ecryola?” He laughed maniacally, “Have you forget about how I slit her throat and drown her in the icy water, only to preserve her beauty? Even when I did that right in front of you? Heh…I told her she looks good in red… and I was right. She did look the most beautiful in red… while covered in blood.”

“…No…” The black haired girl murmured to herself, she couldn’t believe it. She spent time with her mother’s killer all this time without even noticing it, she must be a foolish one. But she couldn’t even sense anything from the man except in some certain moment. “Why…?” She began to question everything. “Hey now… who do you think arranged the murder in this beautiful country…? I was the one who manipulate poor Galvius to do the killing and taught him the method…I am also the one who manipulate those fakers… ironic isn’t it? For you are the one who took their lives…I am so fond of you… If only you are stronger… I could have taken you with me…” So in the end she was manipulated by this man, just like an obedient pawn… just like a puppet who danced on his palm… “You were the one there…? The one who… killed her… killed my family?” No tears could even be shed by her as she asked her question, but then the man lifted her chin up so she could once again look into his crimson eyes. “Yes… my sweet Noir… Yes, it is… They really educated you well, huh…? For you to show this kind of marvelous development… But it is still not enough… I thought by setting up such kind of murder scene, you can get developed more. However, it is okay, we still have time.”

She gritted her teeth and pushed the man away from her as if she regained her strength back. “Elaborate!” She was confused and it was mixed with rage, “Why did you kill them?! Why… did you set up that kind of horrible thing…? Why—“ She paused for a second after getting something struck her mind, “…Is it because… you know something about this unknown thing which resided within me…? The one which constantly trying to control me…” When the man chuckle again, Noir could only tell him to answer it. Thus, Klaus replied, “I know… and I know all the answers for your questions. But for now, before I tell you about it, you need to get stronger before Im coming back for you… understand?” Noir was mad, she would then gritted her teeth and tried to reach for her wand. But with an incredible speed, Klaus stopped her to reach for her wand and then with his mysterious smile, he said, “I’ll just hope that I can really take you the next time we meet… But it is time to bid farewell to each other…” When the female magician struggled, the man would send a punch on her abdomen which instantly made her lost her unconsciousness. She was helpless, she hated it but she couldn’t fight it and let herself to be drowned into the dark slumber. Klau would carry her and laid her on the public bench before caressing her cheek and said, “Now then… Until we meet again… Noir.”

WC : 1500+/1500
Magoi : 180/300

Borg Broken

Ability Used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum